Attractive Female Gaming Streamer Mysteriously Abandons (balding) Boyfriend Last Night

resu

Reaction score
I dont know what these kids clothing style has to do with the conversation about looks.

If you are having trouble getting dates 'in your league' yet complain that the gaming girl is not attractive then I question your standards in women--that you may be jumping above your own class weight--i find it hypocritical because you accuse women in all of S. Europe of being the way YOU sound to me. As if they have high standards....

At some point you changed your postings to now be criticizing not her 'looks' but her persona as a gamer--that she is a drinker or smoker? masculine hobby? you use photos of a boy who is stylish in his dressing.

Style and looks is NOT the same thing.

My first post about GG was stating that his mistake was dating trash like her, you jumped to the conclusion that I was claiming her looks were trash which I've never stated in any post.

This whole conversation started because your feelings got hurt when I mentioned that in countries like Italy and Portugal men tend to be much better looking than their female counterparts which for some reason made you all defensive when you're not even Italian.

The link was to show you how how actual people look in Milan, so you can see how girls and guys look.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a streamer because couples can break up, and that's totally fine. Not all gamers are unable to have a relationship, only addicted ones. Well, I'm close to that because, for me, games are also a source of additional income, and this site helps me profit. I need to control the time I spend on a game in order not to get addicted.
Finally a normal post of yours lol. Ur a weirdo.