Attractive Female Gaming Streamer Mysteriously Abandons (balding) Boyfriend Last Night

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached - a photo that she (original gamer girl from the initial story here) posted earliwr today - so, it seems that they are still together:

Caption "here's bae texting me repeatedly apologising for getting #madIfuckedchad lol!"

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attached - a photo that she (original gamer girl from the initial story here) posted earliwr today - so, it seems that they are still together:
No dignity. If only he had a real sick kunt brah of a brah to say "ay take this finasteride and minoxidil, get hair gainz then let's get shredded as fuaaaark and fawk bishes". He needs a good bro in his life for sure if he's still with this b**ch.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks like sh*t. Can't blame her if she really did get some chad loving that day.
We cant blame her in one sense but there is a decent way to end a relationship and if she did run away to cheat then that's not acceptable.

If she is no longer attracted to the fellow then all she has to do is breakup with him in a kindly fashion and then she can ride as many dicks as she wishes to.

But cheating - this is not permissible.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We cant blame her in one sense but there is a decent way to end a relationship and if she did run away to cheat then that's not acceptable.

If she is no longer attracted to the fellow then all she has to do is breakup with him in a kindly fashion and then she can ride as many dicks as she wishes to.

But cheating - this is not permissible.

that would be optimal, but most people won't do that because they don't want to be alone, so they keep their SO til they already have someone else to be with, and only then they dump them.

I mean, we don't know if she even cheated or not, it's all assumptions. of course the confirmation bias people here will immediately make it a "fact" that she cheated.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
that would be optimal, but most people won't do that because they don't want to be alone, so they keep their SO til they already have someone else to be with, and only then they dump them.

I mean, we don't know if she even cheated or not, it's all assumptions. of course the confirmation bias people here will immediately make it a "fact" that she cheated.
Yeah, its cowardly behaviour.

And clearly she can get another man without any problems.

I imagine the guy can get a looksmatched average chick without too many problems as well.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, its cowardly behaviour.

And clearly she can get another man without any problems.

I imagine the guy can get a looksmatched average chick without too many problems as well.

Again, imo she always looked better than him, so there was a reason to why she chose to be with him to begin with.
People here don't get it but his young picture with more hair was 10 years ago, I doubt they are even together for 3 years, so it's most likely that she started dating him when he was closer to how he looks right now.
so yeah, she always looked better than him yet she chose to be with him anyway.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We still have no idea if he she cheated or not. It's worth noting that this whole discussion is just based on biased inference from wafer-thin evidence. Maybe she had a panic attack or went off to play bongos and transcend on cough syrup with some trustafarian college kids. There's a ton of possibilities if you aren't a broken person who hasn't touched a girl in years and views the entire world through the prism of 4chan relationship advice.

He does look like crap though. A big old sack of failed manhood.

lol I think you're a little bit too harsh on the guy, he looks pretty average to me

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We all know it's what's on the inside that really counts"

-3:16 Stone Cold Steve Austin

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
what obesity dude, guy isn't even overweight, looks just fine to me, so he has 5 kilograms extra, big deal

First of all, obesity is defined as a BMI > 30, so on a purely pedantic level he is probably obese.

Second, I'm using it in a contextual manner here though I realize it may not be obvious. He's probably got a typical BF% relative to the median North American male. However, he is dating an attractive young woman, so the standards he needs to keep up with are more stringent. I think he looks fine if he's trying to date an average woman.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao how can you tell he has bad posture? what? he is sitting there, you can't tell his posture, unclean skin? how can you estimate that? because of couple of minor zits on his forearms?
And you can't tell his teeth are yellow from the pic in the op, there is too much shadow on them. his teeth are probably normal, not every person is an american teeth freak that spam those whitening strips/ laser gel every monday and friday

y'all be acting like he's fugly and she's miss perfect, she doesn't even look that good, and she's pale as fck as well, she doesn't even look that good without mass make-up on, look at her pics with no make-up, see for yourself.