Attractive Female Gaming Streamer Mysteriously Abandons (balding) Boyfriend Last Night

resu

Reaction score
I don't think anything is wrong with any of these women.

I just get bored and tired of user like Resu, Pj and a few others who are preaching about woman and there weight class (Forgot the word they always use) YET I seriously doubt these guys are 'chads' and they talk about women as if they are 'genetic' garbage (cant remember if PJ or Xander coined that lovely phrase).

And life is not complicated--if they can't get women either one of two things is going on.
1. They are themselves stepping out of their own weight class and standards are too damn high..Just a reality check.
2. They are socially retarded with women.

Just because they're out of my league doesn't mean that I can't judge how women look, don't know why you're turning this into about dating.

I could post a women that I would find date-able to me if that makes you happy, looks are only like 30%, demeanor and even the mannerisms are much more important to me, I can tell the gaming girl has trash personality from the get go so that alone makes me lose all interest in this person.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because they're out of my league doesn't mean that I can't judge how women look, don't know why you're turning this into about dating.

I could post a women that I would find date-able to me if that makes you happy, looks are only like 30%, demeanor and even the mannerisms are much more important to me, I can tell the gaming girl has trash personality from the get so that alone makes me lose all interest in this person.

Assortative mating is a real part of the world but not a complete description of the world. Sometimes you're not just in different leagues, you're also playing different sports.

I don't know you well resu. I don't know your status or who you pull. I do know that you're not obligated to find every attractive girl attractive.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

The girl at the far left and at the far right are hubba hubba. The girl in the middle is not my type.

The gamer girls bears resemblance to Amber Rayne (RIP).

amber-rayne-ist-that-her-comic-con-cosplay_584_full.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Then it wasn't true love. Love is forever.I can't believe people are defending a charter. If she doesn't love him, leave him, but don't just cuck him one day on twitch, or whatever it was.
Love is definitely not forever. Romantic love between two people, at least.
I think you've have read too many romance novels.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in love with two women. I do actually still care about them and think about them regularly, but I'm no longer romantically in love with them.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I could post a women that I would find date-able to me if that makes you happy, looks are only like 30%, demeanor and even the mannerisms are much more important to me, I can tell the gaming girl has trash personality from the get so that alone makes me lose all interest in this person.

Finding women 'dateable' is not the same as finding them 'desirable'.

That is my point.

You may think 'well she is doable' put work into it and get rejected..why? because she can sense you are not really that into her..so she will go elsewhere.

You have the right to find women unattractive--that is not what i said but I also have the right to point out 'why' you are hypocritical in your past statements.

resu

Reaction score
Finding women 'dateable' is not the same as finding them 'desirable'.

That is my point.

You may think 'well she is doable' put work into it and get rejected..why? because she can sense you are not really that into her..so she will go elsewhere.

You have the right to find women unattractive--that is not what i said but I also have the right to point out 'why' you are hypocritical in your past statements.

Finding a woman desirable is finding her sexually attractive. Imagine a fit woman that drinks beer with one hand smokes with the other, is ill mannered, spreads the legs like a man and is loud, the fact that she is physically attractive is overtaken by her demeanor, I couldn't possibly find her desirable or date-able. You have to explain better how I made posts that were contradictory.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finding a woman desirable is finding her sexually attractive. Imagine a fit woman that drinks beer with one hand smokes with the other, is ill mannered, spreads the legs like a man and is loud, the fact that she is physically attractive is overtaken by her demeanor, I couldn't possibly find her desirable or date-able. You have to explain better how I made posts that were contradictory.

I dont take your posts about women seriously as you stated most of the women in Mediterranean or South Europe were not attractive...so I see a pattern on here of men with realy high standards that do not match their own looks.

In USA we have this saying its called having champagne taste but beer money.

Thats what you and a few other sound like to me.

resu

Reaction score
I dont take your posts about women seriously as you stated most of the women in Mediterranean or South Europe were not attractive...so I see a pattern on here of men with realy high standards that do not match their own looks.

In USA we have this saying its called having champagne taste but beer money.

Thats what you and a few other sound like to me.

You felt hurt by my comment because you think you're Italian but aren't you from some uppity US city (LA or NY?) but what I stated was that the more prominent phenotype in Dutch/Belgium women make them miles more attractive on average than women from South of Europe, that was it.

Either way attractiveness is subjective, it doesn't matter what I think or you or anyone else.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We incels are a species which is more threatened than giant pandas. I'm gonna add the "status: vulnerable" sign from wikipedia on my jacket.

We're not threatened as a species, we're a renewable resource.

In any given generation, some 50% of the men will be in the lower 50% fraction of the male population :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You felt hurt by my comment because you think you're Italian but aren't you from some uppity US city (LA or NY?) but what I stated was that the more prominent phenotype in Dutch/Belgium women make them miles more attractive on average than women from South of Europe, that was it.

Either way attractiveness is subjective, it doesn't matter what I think or you or anyone else.

My feelings are not hurt.

I am pointing out your hypocrisy.