Assisted Suicide Should Be Legalized For The Sake Of Inferior Men And The Rest Of The World.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Explain ? I'm balding and 5'6, how could i have a girl with those genetics ? You suffer from them too, so i don't have to explain anything to you, you already know.

16906545_957042884431274_7628338792209842176_n.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree - average height, face, hair, income, social skills, and so on can all get women if proactive.

Even below average men can get women once they are high twenties/thirties, just of course they will be below average women. And when you live in a country with around 40% obesity, this likely means a fatty. Which I can completely understand feeling resentful about if you are healthy.

Average guys often get sour when they think how much easier it would be if they were just that few inches taller, or that little bit more attractive. (I do now and again myself), but at the end of the day it's not close to being actually ugly, and people like xander who say they have similar experiences to ugly guys because "average is trash nowadays" are doing a disservice to truly ugly people.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're going to get absolutely no where in life with this current mentality but you don't seem to understand that. Seriously pal you're coming across like a deranged psychopath at the minute which is very worrying! If you don't get help soon, this state of mind will slowly eat up and manifest what was left of your previous social skills, confidence and overall personality. You'll end up friendless and jobless due to your lack of social skills and the fact you can't engage in a normal conversation with an individual let alone a interviewee. Without a job you'll become bitchless, meaning the only thing you'll be interconnecting with in terms of sexual desires is a tissue. Ultimately you'll become mad and deranged to the point where you either kills your self or other people, maybe both. Okay that was a little far fetched but wake the f*** up mate! This roundabout of sh*t you're letting control your life will drive you down a path to insanity and suicide. I know everything I'm saying might seem heavy hitting to some but this kid needs someone to slap him back into reality. Because at the moment he's drifting away.

On a serious note this mental health sh*t is like a wound, if you don't find a way to treat it.. it'll only get worse and you'll eventually bleed out. Don't let this sh*t waste your potential. You're clearly an intelligent and interesting lad. You have extremely good diction and expression for your age and even though some of your points are retarded as f***.. you have an alternate understanding and perception of things in life which will get you far. However if you don't shake this mentality you're sporting at the minute, no one is going to be interested in employing you, being your friend, never mind your wife.

I don't understand why you're letting this hair loss control you either. Balding at this day and age is no where near as hard as it was 20-30 years ago. Unlike others we have an option to actually treat it and beat it. By the time you're 40 they'll likely be multiple choices in terms of cures anyway. You'll probably be able to get a new head of hair at your local market for fucks sake. Look how fast the world and everything around us is developing. It's quite scary.. its nothing like it was 10, 20 years ago. Thanks to science and new technological computing we are advancing faster and faster as each year goes by. In 2040 the streets, cars and cities will be completely different to what we see today. Think of it this way, there's no better day to be balding than today (present) and tomorrow (the unknown).