Assisted Suicide Should Be Legalized For The Sake Of Inferior Men And The Rest Of The World.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If any man is not 5'11+,, +7/10 face, NW0-NW1 with increadible density, he should kill himself tbh.

If you have 5'11+ with +7/10 face, but balding, get a transplant or you're fucked.

If you have +7/10 face, NW0-NW1 hair, you are fucked if you're not 5'8+ at least.

If you are 6'+, with NW0-NW1 and 5/10 face then you have to settle down for 2-3/10 women.

In conclusion, if you don't have at least two of those 3 requirments, then life isn't worth living 1 second. You'll experience nothing but pain and misery.

Suicide is truely the ultimate and only way out for inferior men.

I know that killing oneself requires a great deal of courage and hoplessness. I've lost all of my hope, but i lack courage and i think most inferior men are like me. We need help to kill ourselves and that's what assisted, legal suicide would provide.

Women would benefit from seeing inferior men dying and going extinct because they won't bother about them approaching them anymore.

Inferior men would benefit from suicide because they would feel no more pain and won't suffer anymore.

Earth, society would benefit from inferior men's suicide as the planet won't be overpopulated anymore and the rate of unemployment would decrease drastically (Inferior men's jobs are now free). It's a triple-win situation.

I still don't know or understand why suicide isn't legal yet.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boy I'm kind of wishing that it was legalized as well so that this kind of logic would go extinct.
You've always been superior, you always have had the attention of girls, you were in the 1% of men the whole time. How could you possibly understand what i'm saying or the logic behind it ?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually looked into this because of my condition and assisted suicide is actually possible in some countries in Europe. Namely Netherlands or Switzerland. It has some conditions - mainly uncurable diseases or unbearable pain, but I read about cases where people with severe depression were also allowed, so I am pretty confident there is a way for us. The costs can be quite high - 5 or 10 k EUR, but I guess money are the least concern when you get to the point considering this option.

This is my hairloss cure if Tsuji isnt going to cure us in 3 years.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually looked into this because of my condition and assisted suicide is actually possible in some countries in Europe. Namely Netherlands or Switzerland. It has some conditions - mainly uncurable diseases or unbearable pain, but I read about cases where people with severe depression were also allowed, so I am pretty confident there is a way for us. The costs can be quite high - 5 or 10 k EUR, but I guess money are the least concern when you get to the point considering this option.

It's not even that uncommon for perfectly healthy able bodied people who have a history of clinical depression.

It's a good watch for hitting home the reality of what this entails, and the finality of such a decision.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Uncurable disease-------> Hairloss

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

5 or 10K to kill yourself ? Bro, just take 30 pills of finasteride, 30$ and you're set

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I was hospitalized in a mental ward for about 10 days this summer because of severe depression, which partly had to do with my hair loss issues. So I know how devastating it can be. But come on, suicide because of hair loss? No way, you are worth more than that. You are worth more than your hair. Just fight this disease as much as you can, but don't let your hair loss depress you so much that you are willing to end the possibility of ever accomplishing anything in your life because of it. Just try to keep your head up, take finasteride, save up money for transplants, Hell get a rug if you have to. Killing yourself over this is not worth it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Listen to what this guy who committed suicide and failed has to say:

particularly what he says about the second his hand left the rail

On the other hand, a few months ago I had a dream where I fell (or leapt?) off a tall building. As I was hurtling towards the ground, my emotion wasn't regret or fear of death, it was joy at finally being free of this shitty life and struggles.
The incident took me by surprise.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
legit

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen to what this guy who committed suicide and failed has to say:

particularly what he says about the second his hand left the rail
Humans tends to regret things they do just a moment after they did it. Even though they wanted to do it, but something tells them, that it is bad idea. Consequences are usually bad. Like I always extremely enjoy chicken thali, but just a seconds after I ate it I regret it and consequences are really uuuuuuuuuuuuh.:mad:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm short, ugly, and not white. Girls don't stare at me in the street or masturbate to thoughts of me.

I'm also balding but I think I've finally stopped it.

So what? I can't get endless easy sex. That's not the only thing in life. I would love to have that, but almost everyone wants something they don't have. I was just watching some old Nirvana stuff. Kurt Cobain killed himself despite having "everything" from the outside.

You are just a regular guy like most of us. Watch VR p**rn, or take oral antiandrogens and watch your sex drive plummet, or buy a hooker.

Deal with it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if people like Einstein, Gandhi, Stephen Hawking, etc killed themselves because they didn't look like Brad Pitt

Yes, the human race will only move forward if everyone is Chad :rolleyes:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is dante btw.? Haven´t read anything from him for a long time...