Assisted Suicide Should Be Legalized For The Sake Of Inferior Men And The Rest Of The World.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm short, ugly, and not white. Girls don't stare at me in the street or masturbate to thoughts of me.

I'm also balding but I think I've finally stopped it.

So what? I can't get endless easy sex. That's not the only thing in life. I would love to have that, but almost everyone wants something they don't have. I was just watching some old Nirvana stuff. Kurt Cobain killed himself despite having "everything" from the outside.

You are just a regular guy like most of us. Watch VR p*rn, or take oral antiandrogens and watch your sex drive plummet, or buy a hooker.

Deal with it.

Sex, love or partnership are so overrated.
It may be interesting when you're young, but there are many more things in life that are more fun than women and sex.
Whoever needs a woman, who needs a partner, has no life of his own.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex, love or partnership are so overrated.
It may be interesting when you're young, but there are many more things in life that are more fun than women and sex.
Whoever needs a woman, who needs a partner, has no life of his own.
Food is so overrated. There are many more things in life that are more fun than food.

Inb4 "you can't survive without food, but you can survive without love and sex"

Millions have killed themselves because of loneliness and lack of sex and i'm 100% sure that i'm going to join them in less than 5 years.

Elliot Rodger didn't only kill himself, but he killed 6 other people due to the impact of loneliness and sexual frustration, he went completely insane.

Maybe that would show you how serious and dangerous loneliness and sexual frustration are.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Food is so overrated. There are many more things in life that are more fun than food.

Millions have killed themselves because of loneliness and lack of sex and i'm 100% sure that i'm going to join them in less than 5 years.

Elliot Rodger didn't only kill himself, but he killed 6 other people due to the impact of loneliness and sexual frustration, he went completely insane.

Maybe that would show you how serious and dangerous loneliness and sexual frustration are.

Come to Australia and come to town with me and I'll find some drunk hot 28 year olds who would love to rape you. You have a cute look girls love I guarantee plenty of girls want your dick inside of them.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come to Australia and come to town with me and I'll find some drunk hot 28 year olds who would love to rape you. You have a cute look girls love I guarantee plenty of girls want your dick inside of them.
I'm too short and would look ethnic in Australia, women would be disgusted by me. Thanks for the offer tho, but i don't want to bother you or bring you any problems or embarrassments.

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm too short and would look ethnic in Australia, women would be disgusted by me. Thanks for the offer tho, but i don't want to bother you or bring you any problems or embarrassments.
dude

you suffer from bad bdd

there is nothing wrong with you. realy need to avoid websites like sluthate and lookism.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is retarded, get off the internet, or at least off the echo chambers in which I presume you hang about in a lot.

Nothing but pain and misery? You're telling me ugly people (not even ugly, just average men) never ever experience happiness? Can't you see how absurd that statement is?

True, but you'd have to be extremely selfless to kill yourself in order to help society as a whole, especially a society in which you seem to detest.

Quite unrelated to the rest of your post, I fully believe suicide should be legalised, if you own anything in this world it's your own body and you should be able to do whatever you like to it.

And this is at least part of the reason young male suicide is so high. People just "LOL" at the idea that these guys are upset and discuss how upset they are about being left out of a major part of life for no fault of their own.

Why do you think many of these guys go to anonymous forums to discuss these things? Why do you think they were far less discussed in the 90s (and before the internet)? Because the general response is "lower your standards", "you're not even trying", "it's your depressive attitude stopping you getting women, not your inability to get women causing your depressive attitude", "you can't expect to get the type of girls you see in p*rn".....

And people still wonder why males are so much less likely to seek help for mental health issues. The reasons are obvious, responses like the ones you gave and the cultural/biological fact that males are more looked down upon than women for not sorting out their own problems.

I would suggest he go to school and get a degree so he has a good job and income, plus interaction.
I would suggest he join clubs or meetups so he has interaction.
I would suggest he pick up hobbies.
I would suggest he exercise and take care of himself.
I would suggest counselling.
I would suggest medications.

But he knows all that already. He doesn't want it.

NEET sluthaters almost universally aren't even ugly. They just don't want to do anything with their life.

Just LOL at thinking any of these guys want help. They want to rot and complain about it.

That's why lookism and sl*t hate aren't self improvement sites. They're crab in bucket sites where everyone just tries to out compete each other for how "black pilled" ie. suicidal they are, and tear down anyone who suggests a more healthy perspective.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

And what are you doing to address your loneliness? What do you think you can do? What options are available to you?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest he go to school and get a degree so he has a good job and income, plus interaction.

NEET sluthaters almost universally aren't even ugly. They just don't want to do anything with their life.

Just LOL at thinking any of these guys want help. They want to rot and complain about it.

That's why lookism and sl*t hate aren't self improvement sites. They're crab in bucket sites.
I never go to sluthate or lookism. I'm not a NEET, i'm studying and going next year to college. I have friends that i hang out with now and then.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never go to sluthate or lookism. I'm not a NEET, i'm studying and going next year to college. I have friends that i hang out with now and then.

Good for you then. You're better than those guys already then. If you're lonely, what could you be doing more of to help with that? Eg. Clubs? Activities? I did rock climbing in uni and I played in some casual bands I helped put together.

How often do you chat with girls in your classes or around campus?

Most guys have to work to find interaction. It doesnt come to you automatically.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you then. You're better than those guys already then. If you're lonely, what could you be doing more of to help with that? Eg. Clubs? Activities? I did rock climbing in uni and I played in some casual bands I helped put together.

How often do you chat with girls in your classes or around campus?

Most guys have to work to find interaction. It doesnt come to you automatically.
I need love, intimacy, sexual intercourse. I can never be happy or content with life without those things. I can't help it, it's a natural instinct.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest medications.

That's why lookism and sl*t hate aren't self improvement sites. They're crab in bucket sites where everyone just tries to out compete each other for how "black pilled" ie. suicidal they are, and tear down anyone who suggests a more healthy perspective.

All great suggestions, these guys often don't want help, or at least they completely disregard any good advice they are given. It still doesn't justify laughing at them or trivialising their problems by saying they're caused by p**rn usage or high standards.

I detest lookism, /r/incels, all those places. They are ideologies, that mostly forms around hatred, that shun any views or experiences that go against their ideology, and that clings onto a few "red pill" truths that are mostly taboo to talk about in real life. And then use that as an excuse to push forward their warped world view.

People like xander and others have likely had their lives significantly ruined by these places, I'm just glad I never came across them back when I was a 20 year old virgin.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bruv just shut the f*** up, seriously. I'm sorry but I'm so, so tired of seeing your stupid, retarded and absurd comments daily. You are possibly the most stubborn and narrow minded individual I have ever come across in all my life. The annoying thing is, there's so many people on this site actually trying to help you.. why? Because they've been in your position at the same age, they can relate to your situation. Notice that all these people haven't threatened or taken their own life.

I feel sorry for you because you're clearly extremely deranged and mentally ill. I blame your parents for not raising you properly and ensuring you developed into a proper, capable man. Right now it seems you have the mental stability of a 6 year old girl, no joke.

As for dying lonely and sexually frustrated, you probably will do at this rate to be honest mate.. it's nothing to do with your physical appearance either, it's that no women on this earth is going to want to be with a mentally unstable, depressing and hopeless person like yourself. Men are supposed to be the mentally strong, courageous, confident and protective symbol of the relationship not the other way round.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruv just shut the f*** up, seriously. I'm sorry but I'm so, so tired of seeing your stupid, retarded and absurd comments daily. You are possibly the most stubborn and narrow minded individual I have ever come across in all my life. The annoying thing is, there's so many people on this site actually trying to help you.. why? Because they've been in your position at the same age, they can relate to your situation. Notice that all these people haven't threatened or taken their own life.

I feel sorry for you because you're clearly extremely deranged and mentally ill. I blame your parents for not raising you properly and ensuring you developed into a proper, capable man. Right now it seems you have the mental stability of a 6 year old girl, no joke.

As for dying lonely and sexually frustrated, you probably will do at this rate to be honest mate.. it's nothing to do with your physical appearance either, it's that no women on this earth is going to want to be with a mentally unstable, depressing and hopeless person like yourself. Men are supposed to be the mentally strong, courageous, confident and protective symbol of the relationship not the other way round.
Whoa back off. Hes definitely a case of BDD and has no looks issues but that doesnt give you a reason to insult him

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Shut up NW1 retard.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoa back off. Hes definitely a case of BDD and has no looks issues but that doesnt give you a reason to insult him
Explain ? I'm balding and 5'6, how could i have a girl with those genetics ? You suffer from them too, so i don't have to explain anything to you, you already know.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Explain ? I'm balding and 5'6, how could i have a girl with those genetics ? You suffer from them too, so i don't have to explain anything to you, you already know.
I haven't seen any pics that show balding

You can prove me wrong tho, PM me if you want

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
All great suggestions, these guys often don't want help, or at least they completely disregard any good advice they are given. It still doesn't justify laughing at them or trivialising their problems by saying they're caused by p*rn usage or high standards.

I detest lookism, /r/incels, all those places. They are ideologies, that mostly forms around hatred, that shun any views or experiences that go against their ideology, and that clings onto a few "red pill" truths that are mostly taboo to talk about in real life. And then use that as an excuse to push forward their warped world view.

People like xander and others have likely had their lives significantly ruined by these places, I'm just glad I never came across them back when I was a 20 year old virgin.
Ready lookism threads for me in my 30s is okay and its mostly amusing. However, for a young guy with no experience with women then I think it can be very destructive. You may get an average looking guy who will think he's genetic trash and no point trying with women because he doesn't have a rock like jaw and perfectly set teeth.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ready lookism threads for me in my 30s is okay and its mostly amusing. However, for a young guy with no experience with women then I think it can be very destructive. You may get an average looking guy who will think he's genetic trash and no point trying with women because he doesn't have a rock like jaw and perfectly set teeth.
Average is considered trash nowadays.