Assisted Suicide Should Be Legalized For The Sake Of Inferior Men And The Rest Of The World.

shookwun

Reaction score
you should of dripped off your mom's chin, like the rest of your dads loads before hand. somehow the reverse took place.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. I genuinely can't believe some of the posts I've just read.. let me get this straight, there's various individuals here that are actually considering suicide over their hair? I'm sorry but to those who are, you may as well get yourself castrated now since your transition into a little b**ch is already 80% complete. You're crying and contemplating death because you're not good looking enough to satisfy your own fucked up needs.. so f*****g what? Why don't you get over it and accept that you're not Brad Pitt like the other 99.9% of the male population has? Make some money, build a career, enjoy hobbies and do something with your life. You don't have to be good looking to get a job, go outside and have fun? If you think otherwise let me assure you that hair loss isn't the problem.. there's a minority of you on here that are seriously deranged to the point you'd be pronounced insane. Some of you genuinely need help asap, by the way my pussification scale is off the hook right now.

I don't understand how you could even remotely think about taking your own life? I know hair loss and appearance related depression is mentally deteriorating but just get the f*** over it? You're either good looking or you're not, simple. It tends to be something you accept and move on with fairly quickly like every other genetically inferior person has, which by the way.. accounts for roughly 9/10 people. If these 9/10 people had the same thought processes as you then we'd live in a world with a population of f*** all.

As for Stanx, I'm sorry pal but who the f*** raised you? You're not even past a Norwood 2 yet and you're talking about assisted suicide? Grow a pair of balls, get yourself on finasteride since you've got 'nothing to lose' and for christ sake, get some help before you do something stupid. How are you going to survive in the real world with that mentality?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not even past a Norwood 2 yet and you're talking about assisted suicide? Grow a pair of balls

You're not even past a Norwood 2 yet and you're talking about growing a pair and impact of balding in general.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not even past a Norwood 2 yet and you're talking about growing a pair and impact of balding in general.

Yes because regardless how bald I become in life, even if I was to become a Norwood 45 I still wouldn't let it effect my life to the point where I contemplate suicide. I'd get my sh*t together, move on and find another way to live my life.. focusing on my career, making money and enjoying it whilst I'm here. You get one life.. why waste it and make it shorter than it already is over some protein that grows out of your head?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because regardless how bald I become in life, even if I was to become a Norwood 45 I still wouldn't let it effect my life to the point where I contemplate suicide. I'd get my sh*t together, move on and find another way to live my life.. focusing on my career, making money and enjoying it whilst I'm here. You get one life.. why waste it and make it shorter than it already is over some protein that grows out of your head?
I applaud your positive mindset, but Stan is in a rough spot clearly and calling him a pussy isn't helping his case. People commit suicide over a plethora of reasons, no one reason or issue behind the act makes one of any more validity. You'd never understand depression that makes you idealize suicide unless you've been there, to most people it may seem silly yes, but for those experiencing these thoughts it's torture.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. I nailed it didn't I?

This is a disease of Internet culture. Guys like you are all over the Internet spouting the same retarded things. in the 90s none of this crap "incel culture" existed. If you were ugly, you were just ugly, and you went on with your life. You didn't adopt it as your identity and spend all day complaining to anyone who would listen about how 10/10 JBs won't f*** you.

Just LOL at the idea.

This is largely a symptom of guys fantasizing online from Internet p*rn and selfie culture over a fantasy that by definition 99% of guys can never have. It's completely warped young males' perceptions of reality.

Holy sh*t someone get this guy a f*****g beer. He's hit the nail on the head with this comment.

shookwun

Reaction score
aren't you that same guy who is a NW1?

advice
NW1 full head of hair

B-D-D

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I applaud your positive mindset, but Stan is in a rough spot clearly and calling him a pussy isn't helping his case. People commit suicide over a plethora of reasons, no one reason or issue behind the act makes one of any more validity. You'd never understand depression that makes you idealize suicide unless you've been there, to most people it may seem silly yes, but for those experiencing these thoughts it's torture.

Trust me I've expierenced depression, mauned

advice
NW1 full head of hair

B-D-D

Yes but

advice
NW1 full head of hair

B-D-D

Not a Norwood 1, correct term would be mature hairline commonly known as a Norwood 2. As for having BDD, that's complete shite. I'm just a young, curious and slightly paranoid individual who is trying to become extensively notified within hair loss so I stand a chance of beating male pattern baldness in the future.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes but

Not a Norwood 1, correct term would be mature hairline commonly known as a Norwood 2. As for having BDD, that's complete shite. I'm just a young, curious and slightly paranoid individual who is trying to become extensively notified within hair loss so I stand a chance of beating male pattern baldness in the future.

nw1 bdd

shookwun

Reaction score

Yes but

last time i checked a NW2 or NW2A with male pattern baldness was this

nw2
long-hair-receding-hairlinenice-looking-haircuts-all-seasons.jpg

nw2a
155511_image206.jpg

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a disease of Internet culture. Guys like you are all over the Internet spouting the same retarded things. in the 90s none of this crap "incel culture" existed. If you were ugly, you were just ugly, and you went on with your life. You didn't adopt it as your identity and spend all day complaining to anyone who would listen about how 10/10 JBs won't f*** you.

Just LOL at the idea.

This is largely a symptom of guys fantasizing online from Internet p*rn and selfie culture over a fantasy that by definition 99% of guys can never have. It's completely warped young males' perceptions of reality.
Nailed it? No, you completely missed everything. It’s easy to blame the victim
«h-he doesn’t get laid becuz of his high stendardz!!»

That might have applied if they’re above average looking. But the truth is that if you’re short, bald, ugly then no female will ever be attracted to you. Not the 10/10 JBs, not the normies, not the beastly, not even the whales.

The cornerstone of a happy relationship is attraction, without it the rest falls apart. Being an everythingcel is no ones fault, and the last thing they deserve is someone like you shaming them and giving shitty advice.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That might have applied if they’re above average looking. But the truth is that if you’re short, bald, ugly then no female will ever be attracted to you. Not the 10/10 JBs, not the normies, not the beastly, not even the whales.

The cornerstone of a happy relationship is attraction, without it the rest falls apart. Being an everythingcel is no ones fault, and the last thing they deserve is someone like you shaming them and giving shitty advice.
naw the real red pill is you ARE able to get girls, but they will be severely fucked up to the point where its not even worth it. fat b****s, drug addicts, etc where its their ugliness is THEIR fault and they have bad personalities

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even that uncommon for perfectly healthy able bodied people who have a history of clinical depression.

It's a good watch for hitting home the reality of what this entails, and the finality of such a decision.
lol THATS a woman!? jeez no wonder she wants to kill herself.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
naw the real red pill is you ARE able to get girls, but they will be severely fucked up to the point where its not even worth it. fat b****s, drug addicts, etc where its their ugliness is THEIR fault and they have bad personalities
Even the fat b****s, drug addicts etc. won’t be genuinely attracted. It’s just a last resort when they can’t do any better.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well I'm short and ugly and I've had girls attracted to me. Balding too or I wouldn't be here.

I doubt I'm the first one.

Girls won't be attracted to you if you're a drop out NEET who spends all day complaining on the internet.

And even if girls aren't an option like I said that's not the only thing in life. I'd be quite fine never dating another girl in my life. Plenty of other things to do.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
If any man is not 5'11+,, +7/10 face, NW0-NW1 with increadible density, he should kill himself tbh.

This is retarded, get off the internet, or at least off the echo chambers in which I presume you hang about in a lot.

In conclusion, if you don't have at least two of those 3 requirments, then life isn't worth living 1 second. You'll experience nothing but pain and misery.

Nothing but pain and misery? You're telling me ugly people (not even ugly, just average men) never ever experience happiness? Can't you see how absurd that statement is?

Earth, society would benefit from inferior men's suicide as the planet won't be overpopulated anymore and the rate of unemployment would decrease drastically (Inferior men's jobs are now free).

True, but you'd have to be extremely selfless to kill yourself in order to help society as a whole, especially a society in which you seem to detest.

I still don't know or understand why suicide isn't legal yet.

Quite unrelated to the rest of your post, I fully believe suicide should be legalised, if you own anything in this world it's your own body and you should be able to do whatever you like to it.

Just LOL at the idea.

And this is at least part of the reason young male suicide is so high. People just "LOL" at the idea that these guys are upset and discuss how upset they are about being left out of a major part of life for no fault of their own.

Why do you think many of these guys go to anonymous forums to discuss these things? Why do you think they were far less discussed in the 90s (and before the internet)? Because the general response is "lower your standards", "you're not even trying", "it's your depressive attitude stopping you getting women, not your inability to get women causing your depressive attitude", "you can't expect to get the type of girls you see in p**rn".....

And people still wonder why males are so much less likely to seek help for mental health issues. The reasons are obvious, responses like the ones you gave and the cultural/biological fact that males are more looked down upon than women for not sorting out their own problems.