Assisted Suicide Should Be Legalized For The Sake Of Inferior Men And The Rest Of The World.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm short, ugly, and not white. Girls don't stare at me in the street or masturbate to thoughts of me.

I'm also balding but I think I've finally stopped it.

So what? I can't get endless easy sex. That's not the only thing in life. I would love to have that, but almost everyone wants something they don't have. I was just watching some old Nirvana stuff. Kurt Cobain killed himself despite having "everything" from the outside.

You are just a regular guy like most of us. Watch VR p*rn, or take oral antiandrogens and watch your sex drive plummet, or buy a hooker.

Deal with it.
If you can't notice it, sex and reproduction are the only purposes of life. You're literally born to pass on your genes, nothing more. Saying that it doesn't matter or we just have to accept that it's not for us, is a delusional cope. You're starving for it, don't lie to yourself.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reproduction rates in advanced nations are dropping because more and more people are deciding they don't want to reproduce. It's a common trend. View attachment 67060
No, it's because women are becoming more and more w****s everyday. Anyways, an inferior man is born to suffer and will never ever have anything good going on for him. I'm talking about legalizing suicide because i can feel them and their pain, so i don't want me or them to suffer anymore. I'm not sick, you just refuse to face reality. It's all about genetics and luck, humans are nothing more than that. Humans tend to forget about themselves and how they'd literally be lower than scum without good genetics.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is bullshit and isn't worth living if you're not genetically superior. Why should i get used to pain for the sake of a worthless, miserable life ? For what reason ? Isn't ending this pain forever a better idea ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if people like Einstein, Gandhi, Stephen Hawking, etc killed themselves because they didn't look like Brad Pitt

Yes, the human race will only move forward if everyone is Chad :rolleyes:
Today is different than 100 years ago.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Men are becoming feminized by a variety of factors (as evidenced by sperm count dropping, etc) and are losing their ability to manage adversity. For example, you.

"WAAAAHHHHH I can't f*** 10/10 prime JBs like I jerk off to on the Internet so I should just kill myself."

It's a f*****g joke. Everyone dies anyway so who really cares? If you're an able bodied person, you don't need anyone to assist you in killing yourself. Anyone can do that. For the record, I'm not recommending you do.

I'm recommending you get over yourself.
Keep on coping brother, you don't know what you're missing out on.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is different than 100 years ago.

Stephen Hawking is breaking scientific ground in present day despite being paralyzed

What could Chad give us in his place?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stephen Hawking is breaking scientific ground in present day despite being paralyzed

What could Chad give us in his place?
Superior offspring to carry out the survival of human race shall any disaster occur in the future. In nature, it's survival of the fittest.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the only 3 characteristics of value in a man (according to you) are:
Height
facial aesthetics
hair

basically the first things you see physically..... That is an incredibly pathetic genetic hand to offer up in a bid for supremacy. Even if you were magically given those things now it would not make you a superior man.
I take your bid for "supremeness" and raise you a 5'9", average looks, nw3 with these traits:

Intelligence, creativity, and awareness
Maturity, resilience and inner strength
Artistic expression, musicality, and talent
Sporting giftedness and physical presence
A hard thick dick, high libido and a good thrust action
a great sense of humour and ability to make people laugh consistently
Somebody who always finds a way to win
understanding, charisma, emotional intelligence
Courage, determination
a deep resonant voice,
style, self respect, self belief

my guy wins hands down over your 'snow flake' male model pussy. It's as if the world is actually turning into the movie "idiocracy" or Zoolander.
In fairness, I would take the 5'9 average looking guy with all those traits and so would many others.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol @IdealForehead referenced same movie... you see what I mean? lol glad I'm not the only one to see the retardedness of this post like the guy in that movie!

In this thread the movie is being mentioned in reference to genetics. But it's best known these days for reflecting whats going on in politics and its creators have discussed that

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the only 3 characteristics of value in a man (according to you) are:
Height
facial aesthetics
hair

basically the first things you see physically..... That is an incredibly pathetic genetic hand to offer up in a bid for supremacy. Even if you were magically given those things now it would not make you a superior man.
I take your bid for "supremeness" and raise you a 5'9", average looks, nw3 with these traits:

Intelligence, creativity, and awareness
Maturity, resilience and inner strength
Artistic expression, musicality, and talent
Sporting giftedness and physical presence
A hard thick dick, high libido and a good thrust action
a great sense of humour and ability to make people laugh consistently
Somebody who always finds a way to win
understanding, charisma, emotional intelligence
Courage, determination
a deep resonant voice,
style, self respect, self belief

my guy wins hands down over your 'snow flake' male model pussy. It's as if the world is actually turning into the movie "idiocracy" or Zoolander.
What a bunch of bullshit. The man's worth is his physical attractiveness, it's simple biology. Everything else is worthless.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's again retarded. Average quality of the human race is going down since the highest reproduction rates are among the lowest socioeconomic class and survival of the fittest no longer applies given extensive social support systems.

ie. Every time I meet someone on disability and welfare who smokes 2 packs a day and drinks like a fish, I find out they have five kids.

Every time I meet some tall/attractive couple where both members are functioning members of society, I find out that have 0-2 kids.

Watch Idiocracy. It is coming true. It's the exact opposite of eugenics.

Korn did a music video on this phenomenon as well a few years ago.

Degradation into the dirt is the future of the human race. Why should anyone care anyway? I'll be dead in 50 years. I don't care what happens after that.
That's why human race is going to sh*t. Low quality, inferior humans shouldn't have the right to reproduce.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incels shouldn't be killed off, they're actually needed by society. As it makes sense as a man who is unsuccessful with females that they'd focus on other areas, like STEM fields to advance society. Mostly everyone has a place in a society, while for those who don't I support assisted suicide.

Ideally subhuman men and women should be required to live in totally separate communities from the Chads and Stacys. Communications beyond the advancement of society would result in arrest, you simply stay in your designated caste pretty much. This way everyone has a chance, it would hopefully give a chance for subhumans to live full lives.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being attractive is the entirety of a man's worth?? haha.. your serious? you are wrong.

The simple biology is that women are attracted to dominant high status males, who win in life... they have no interest in low status weak men who identify as inferior.
again, If you think being a 6ft pretty boy is supremacy, you are deluded. I know more than one of these types and they get shot down if they're not 'on' in life.. but I think your too out of touch with reality for any of this to matter. Definitely need to mature and develop through real world experience.
HAHAHAHA I'm out of touch with reality ? You need to be black-pilled asap.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incels shouldn't be killed off, they're actually needed by society. As it makes sense as a man who is unsuccessful with females that they'd focus on other areas, like STEM fields to advance society. Mostly everyone has a place in a society, while for those who don't I support assisted suicide.

Ideally subhuman men and women should be required to live in totally separate communities from the Chads and Stacys. Communications beyond the advancement of society would result in arrest, you simply stay in your designated caste pretty much. This way everyone has a chance, it would hopefully give a chance for subhumans to live full lives.
Why should incels support the society who treats them like an absolute garbage ? This society doesn't care if they die or live, it actually wants them to be dead. I agree with the second statement tho.

Anyways, assisted suicide or not, once i progress to NW4 i'm killing myself. I've made my decision. I'll just live these 2 or 3 years to have more time with my family, but i already know my fate and what awaits me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
slim white prime girls are the most valued commodity in the world

sell your bitcoins

invest in slim white pussy

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should incels support the society who treats them like an absolute garbage ? This society doesn't care if they die or live, it actually wants them to be dead. I agree with the second statement tho.

Anyways, assisted suicide or not, once i progress to NW4 i'm killing myself. I've made my decision. I'll just live these 2 or 3 years to have more time with my family, but i already know my fate and what awaits me.
It's a trade-off, incels are kept in with their female counterparts in communities where they have the opportunity to have a family, a house, job, etc. Chads and Stacys of course create the dynamic to give subhumans a chance to live normally.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
black pilled, chads, incels... all Loser talk... nothing to do with your hair loss. I don't have anything to gain by debating NONSENSE with you.
Pretty boring weak men with no intelligence, resilience, humour, little dicks and no talent... yeah they're totally my idols.. your a complete fuckin moron.

are u ok mate

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being attractive is the entirety of a man's worth?? haha.. your serious? you are wrong.

The simple biology is that women are attracted to dominant high status males, who win in life... they have no interest in low status weak men who identify as inferior.
again, If you think being a 6ft pretty boy is supremacy, you are deluded. I know more than one of these types and they get shot down if they're not 'on' in life.. but I think your too out of touch with reality for any of this to matter. Definitely need to mature and develop through real world experience.
I think he says looks matter most in SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

RELATIONSHIP ATTRACTION is another thing entirely.