Are my beliefs about women justified and real?

INT

Reaction score
I don't really know if i'm right and rational,
Nope

or that i have been simply brainwashed by incel propaganda for years.

Yep

Perhaps this is the reason why i never really put any effort into interacting with women. I don't fear or hate them. But i don't think they will help my life in anyway

I can imagine after all that brainwashing
In my mind women are not necessarily evil. But rather naturally emotionless and less understanding than men are.

This is literally scientifically inaccurate

I believe that women not only despise men with physical weakness.

Despise is a strong word. But yeah sure, sexually they do prefer men without physical weaknesses, just like men do.
But they also despise men who show any kind of weakness whether by feeling sad, hopeless, depressed, crying, complaining, etc.

Maybe some do, most (emotionally healthy and mature women) do not. Obviously, no one likes a cry babe who whines all day but if they have a problem with you showing your emotions every once in a while, then you they most likely have issues themselves.
They also consider kindness and compassion as weaknesses.

Nope. Maybe a very small minority does.
They want an emotionless brute who never ever shows any kind of weakness.

In my mind, the soon you show any weakness in front of women they will be instantly turned off and disgusted by you and start looking for other options, at least in their mind if they're afraid of being perceived as heartless socially

In my mind, women simply are incapable of and unable to provide any emotional or mental support unless they're mothers.

No, you simply do not know women in real life. You know women from incel forums because you read about how they are described there. Two completely different things.

That's why i avoid women because right now even though i'm kinda emotionless i'm still mentally weak and trying to slowly get over many things.

I guess that is somewhat of a natural response if you are not in a good place mentally and when you have been brainwashed but you should try to snap out of that.

A woman would only be a liability for any man who's not completely unshakable because otherwise she will only bring him down someday for showing weakness at any time

No. I will admit that you need to have a certain base level of strength and mental fortitude before you get into a relationship to keep your lady attracted because again, no one like a cry baby that just blames others and does nothing to solve his issues. But the image you describe here is way too polarized and you have clearly been brainwashed by a community who only read about women, but never spend any actual time with them.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can always get a boyfriend, if you do t like women...
Tbf throughout history many of the most masculine cultures have had sex with women but most of their deeper relationships with men i.e. ancient Greece and Rome, modern ghetto blacks (very close with homies, bros before hoes) , soldiers in general, etc

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a f*****, stop projecting your sexual fantasies on me
Nowadays if you even hint at not liking women (emotionally) the 'lolol ur gay" comes out even tho simultaneously we're supposed to be more accepting of LGBT now? It's so retarded

Having close healthy relationships with other men was totally normal and natural throughout history only in modern times is it "LOLLLLL UR MALE BONDING UR TEH GHEYYYY"

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe it or not but I'm gonna criticize whitey now. But it's a modern cracker thing, I notice other races don't shame male relationship. Blacks have homies, Asians have women in their rightful place, ofc Arabs nothing needs to be said lol. And look at the results. White women are the sluttiest and worst personality wise , they're legit the only race where the men f*** more than the women lmao

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe it or not but I'm gonna criticize whitey now. But it's a modern cracker thing, I notice other races don't shame male relationship. Blacks have homies, Asians have women in their rightful place, ofc Arabs nothing needs to be said lol. And look at the results. White women are the sluttiest and worst personality wise , they're legit the only race where the men f*** more than the women lmao
I hate liberals

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to look for a friendship with a woman

I've had a lot of lady friends in my life, helps you understand the way they think and how to vibe with them

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to look for a friendship with a woman

I've had a lot of lady friends in my life, helps you understand the way they think and how to vibe with them
They judge ugly men as inferior that's my problem with them. And lie to the f*****g moon and back. Always attention whoring and pretending to have it difficult.

At least men still think of ugly women as human. Women don't see ugly men as human even

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I think you're underestimating pretty boys majorly. Like clockwork I notice hot type girls go for manly and cute type girls go for pretty boy eboy types. The latter don't give a f*** if a man is emotional. It's "cute" as long as he is hot lmao.

That's another thing I hate about women - they all have the same goddamn preference. Either pretty boy or masculine

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea why everyone is always complaining about the west...
go to the east and be sure that women got your wallet in mind first and foremost...
so leaves middle east?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
They judge ugly men as inferior that's my problem with them. And lie to the f*****g moon and back. Always attention whoring and pretending to have it difficult.

At least men still think of ugly women as human. Women don't see ugly men as human even
Good looks give you an advantage no doubt, men or women

I still think that if you're toxic/abusive/controlling no amount of good looks will save the relationship at the end

It's also important to be good friends in a relationship, not just lovers. Helps riding out times where one of you is sick or stressed.

INT

Reaction score
Aaaaand quite unsurprisingly, this turned into a modern day women bashing thread by men who hate women for not liking them.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no idea why everyone is always complaining about the west...
go to the east and be sure that women got your wallet in mind first and foremost...
so leaves middle east?
You really don't mind half your women making onlyfans and f*****g 30+ men by 25? And screeching at men all day?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Asian women only see the white tourists as wallets, but overall its undeniable Asian women have hugely better personalities

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good looks give you an advantage no doubt, men or women

I still think that if you're toxic/abusive/controlling no amount of good looks will save the relationship at the end

It's also important to be good friends in a relationship, not just lovers. Helps riding out times where one of you is sick or stressed.
Yea ofc I don't think women wanna be with psychopaths (altho they always end up getting laid a lot and definitely have tons of fans) but js