Are my beliefs about women justified and real?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah no idea what that has to do with anything... but it is whatever you think it is...
Because being a white guy (western) in Asia is no better than hiring a prostitute or f*****g a sex doll. You'd still be an incel in the West (where you're originally from)

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because being a white guy (western) in Asia is no better than hiring a prostitute or f*****g a sex doll. You'd still be an incel in the West (where you're originally from)
well you know me better than i do apparently...
unless you go to south east asia, or balkan, or whatever, you wont stand any chance when you dont stand any at home...

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO.

Again, spend more time in reality. Less on the internet.
But how can he do so if women in real life are judgemental and hateful towards him because he's bald and short even though it's not his fault

While i disagree with Exodus on many things (cooming, p**rn, race issues), i can still understand how he feels

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO.

Again, spend more time in reality. Less on the internet.
Cope.

I actually just started talking to a girl for a significant amount for the first time in my life and it blackpilled me lol. Not that it matters much when it's just one example and you should judge by general culture and observations as a whole since it's a much larger sample size (since studies aren't a thing here)

Lol at how you believe in muh science and studies and logic until it comes to your Dr. Soyberg BS

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes you are 100% right
dont they say you either love women or understand them?
i dont think i can ever truly love a women once you understand their nature

loyalty and brotherhood are a mens thing not women

deep down women only care about what you can provide them.in that moment. They are also like children never have to self improve or go through real hardship because there will always be a man ready to support them.

Once you understand this its hard to "love" a women

deep down they are more superficial than men they are child like make decisions based on emotion and only care about what you can provide them and will leave when something better comes.

ever notice how women always hang out with similar women you even see it on social media

yet men can have friends with multiple different guys of all shapes and sizes

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But how can he do so if women in real life are judgemental and hateful towards him because he's bald and short even though it's not his fault

While i disagree with Exodus on many things (cooming, p**rn, race issues), i can still understand how he feels
You know I don't think p**rn and coming should be normalized and promoted right? I just think nofap goes too far, can't back that sh*t up

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women do have questionable morals though... Women aren't angels.

Lol INT is a huge science soyboy so I wonder what sort of mental gymnastics he will respond to this with

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know I don't think p**rn and coming should be normalized and promoted right? I just think nofap goes too far, can't back that sh*t up
It's not that. But i think you should cut off your fapping/p**rn consumption because it's way too much. I've noticed that over the years you have been getting into really degenerate sh*t. And while i understand how you feel to some degree (loneliness, horniness, frustration, self-hate, etc), there are various, healthier ways to cope than turning into a coomer. Even alcohol and many other drugs are a much better cope

You don't want to end up like this guy someday, do you?

INT

Reaction score
Some women do have questionable morals though... Women aren't angels.

You just copy-pasted a bunch of articles, and a lot of them have very little to do with the discussion.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you posted this as a means of showing that incel rhetoric is back up by science but blind link dumping is not the same as having an scientific discussion.

If you want to do have a scientific discussion about it, pick out a few, give me your interpretation and then we can talk.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are just people with innate strengths and weaknesses. But Western culture fostered a strong narcicissm in many of them, by applauding their every step, providing favoritism, a sheltered upbringing and priveleges while simultaneously calling them oppressed.

This dynamic would temporarily ruin a many men's character as well. The tendency seems to be strongest in the anglosphere, to the point where it is unpleasant to hold a conversation with a good portion of women. The simps and manipulators are as much to blame as those entitled, self-destructing women. Or maybe no one is and were all victim of some greater forces and structures, who knows who cares.

Being aware of these things is not a bad thing and getting angry at all women is childish and no use. Be very selective and perceptive in your choice of partner and never choose a mode of relationship, that creates a great power imbalance between two partners, such as marriage. That's my advice.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't really know if i'm right and rational, or that i have been simply brainwashed by incel propaganda for years. Perhaps this is the reason why i never really put any effort into interacting with women. I don't fear or hate them. But i don't think they will help my life in anyway

In my mind women are not necessarily evil. But rather naturally emotionless and less understanding than men are. I believe that women not only despise men with physical weakness. But they also despise men who show any kind of weakness whether by feeling sad, hopeless, depressed, crying, complaining, etc. They also consider kindness and compassion as weaknesses. They want an emotionless brute who never ever shows any kind of weakness. In my mind, the soon you show any weakness in front of women they will be instantly turned off and disgusted by you and start looking for other options, at least in their mind if they're afraid of being perceived as heartless socially

In my mind, women simply are incapable of and unable to provide any emotional or mental support unless they're mothers. That's why i avoid women because right now even though i'm kinda emotionless i'm still mentally weak and trying to slowly get over many things. A woman would only be a liability for any man who's not completely unshakable because otherwise she will only bring him down someday for showing weakness at any time
You are still way too young to experience that there are some good women out there. I can say they are not always easy to find. But when you least expect it, you will encounter one. It's best if you are not looking so hard for one. And of course, if the woman is mentally unstable you are going to find they will need the type of person who understand what it is like to have depression, anxiety, or mental illness. You have to be empathetic if you want it in return.