Are my beliefs about women justified and real?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asian women only see the white tourists as wallets, but overall its undeniable Asian women have hugely better personalities
im living in asia... what you are saying is true for south east asia... east asian women decide by bank account more or less... of course not all, but the majority...

i just to have a lot of fun with women back in europe... i dont know anyone on onlyfans though... on the other hand i dont know anyone under 30 there^^
30 dudes at 25? would still be less dudes than i had women at the time... so yeah, i dont think i would complain... the subject doesnt even come up, to be honest... i mean why should it?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im living in asia... what you are saying is true for south east asia... east asian women decide by bank account more or less... of course not all, but the majority...

i just to have a lot of fun with women back in europe... i dont know anyone on onlyfans though... on the other hand i dont know anyone under 30 there^^
30 dudes at 25? would still be less dudes than i had women at the time... so yeah, i dont think i would complain... the subject doesnt even come up, to be honest... i mean why should it?
Why are you in Asia?

"30 dudes at 25? would still be less dudes than i had women at the time... so yeah, i dont think i would complain... the subject doesnt even come up, to be honest... i mean why should it?"

Lmao this is why OPs people gonna quadruple in 30 years and you guys will die off

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you in Asia?

"30 dudes at 25? would still be less dudes than i had women at the time... so yeah, i dont think i would complain... the subject doesnt even come up, to be honest... i mean why should it?"

Lmao this is why OPs people gonna quadruple in 30 years and you guys will die off
because i work here... im here for 13 years now...

well looks like op is not going to reproduce any time soon^^
only people with no experience on their own are concerned with muh past...

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my experience, there's shitty people and there's decent people, regardless of whether it's men or women. Some women can be catty, self centered, and love gossiping and cutting down their peers to try and feel like the baddest b**ch in their friend circle, while likewise some men can be self centered assholes who enjoy cutting down their peers to feel superior. In contrast, there's both men and women who can be understanding and empathetic. So again just depends on the person.

I've had good emotional relationships/friendships with both men and women over the years and also have known plenty of each who were very clearly shitty people who only care about themselves.

I will say, though, that overall I think it's unfortunately somewhat human nature (not everyone, but a fair amount) to not care about any problems but your own. I've seen people who will lament all day about their issues and despite someone showing them empathy and being willing to listen or help them out, that person often is unwilling to do the same vice versa and often finds it off putting when others complain or have issues themselves.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea ofc I don't think women wanna be with psychopaths (altho they always end up getting laid a lot and definitely have tons of fans) but js
Psychopaths definitely get laid easily lol. But they are still miserable and so are their victims. When I matured and saw things beyond the Hollywood and p**rn lens I learned there's so much more to a relationship.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lol even the trans confirmed whati think, women are backstabbing and gossipy and slimy. At least men say sh*t to your face