Are my beliefs about women justified and real?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really know if i'm right and rational, or that i have been simply brainwashed by incel propaganda for years. Perhaps this is the reason why i never really put any effort into interacting with women. I don't fear or hate them. But i don't think they will help my life in anyway

In my mind women are not necessarily evil. But rather naturally emotionless and less understanding than men are. I believe that women not only despise men with physical weakness. But they also despise men who show any kind of weakness whether by feeling sad, hopeless, depressed, crying, complaining, etc. They also consider kindness and compassion as weaknesses. They want an emotionless brute who never ever shows any kind of weakness. In my mind, the soon you show any weakness in front of women they will be instantly turned off and disgusted by you and start looking for other options, at least in their mind if they're afraid of being perceived as heartless socially

In my mind, women simply are incapable of and unable to provide any emotional or mental support unless they're mothers. That's why i avoid women because right now even though i'm kinda emotionless i'm still mentally weak and trying to slowly get over many things. A woman would only be a liability for any man who's not completely unshakable because otherwise she will only bring him down someday for showing weakness at any time

Man, believing and obsessing over this stuff must be an absolutely soul draining way to live, I don't know how you guys do it

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joking man, nobody really believes every vaxcow will drop dead but I do believe I've been fine without it and that I'll continue to be. Those guys can jab 3 boosters on each buttcheek and they'll be about as good as I am right now
Yea pigeon said old and unhealthy people should get it but not young healthy people which I basically agree with

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to get it for work and now I'm a bit worried. I might try to refuse the booster but this is like the only f*****g job that I can mentally handle so I don't know

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I say do what you gotta do, if you don't feel any different no need to panic about it. I've reason to believe sides are more common just because of what has been happening around me but doesn't mean it's 100% chance at all. The mandates are bullshit though that's just plain power move
It's the devil's lottery

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really know if i'm right and rational, or that i have been simply brainwashed by incel propaganda for years. Perhaps this is the reason why i never really put any effort into interacting with women. I don't fear or hate them. But i don't think they will help my life in anyway

In my mind women are not necessarily evil. But rather naturally emotionless and less understanding than men are. I believe that women not only despise men with physical weakness. But they also despise men who show any kind of weakness whether by feeling sad, hopeless, depressed, crying, complaining, etc. They also consider kindness and compassion as weaknesses. They want an emotionless brute who never ever shows any kind of weakness. In my mind, the soon you show any weakness in front of women they will be instantly turned off and disgusted by you and start looking for other options, at least in their mind if they're afraid of being perceived as heartless socially

In my mind, women simply are incapable of and unable to provide any emotional or mental support unless they're mothers. That's why i avoid women because right now even though i'm kinda emotionless i'm still mentally weak and trying to slowly get over many things. A woman would only be a liability for any man who's not completely unshakable because otherwise she will only bring him down someday for showing weakness at any time

Date 1 - physical attraction and vibe test
Date 2 - personality test
Date 3 - sex

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's evolution's fault. The same process that invented male pattern baldness and that kills off elephants by robbing them of their teeth so that they starve to death.

The Discovery Channel should be banned, I swear to God. All this glorification and cute-ification of such a horrific and abominable process.
You literally got filtered by evolution, bro.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is only half true. Women treat ugly people this way because they have a natural hatred for bad genes. If you are good looking then it's a different story.