Are my beliefs about women justified and real?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was like 4 years ago and he got cheated on. Since then he hasn't had sex and been unable to. So he's definitely an incel now
He actually said that he had sex just a few months ago or something @Feelsbadman . Even so I don't count somebody who has had sex with a civilian as incel even if it's just once. I don't know why people keep extending the definition

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure there are many 1st dates I havent had sex right away. I can't recall. But I wish I did it like that it would be special and sh*t

I usually don’t have sex on the first date. Often I meet women during the working week and they have work the next day plus have to go back to theirs

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
He actually said that he had sex just a few months ago or something @Feelsbadman . Even so I don't count somebody who has had sex with a civilian as incel even if it's just once. I don't know why people keep extending the definition
I see. So you equate virginity with inceldom. In that case, then yeah me and you are the only confirmed incels on here since idk if norwoody and doubleidentity are also virgins as well

Do you care anymore though? Because i don't care much anymore as i'm so used to it. I can't imagine any scenario where i'm not an incel and i don't think it's illogical judging by how bad my genetics and social awkwardness are

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. So you equate virginity with inceldom. In that case, then yeah me and you are the only confirmed incels on here since idk if norwoody and doubleidentity are also virgins as well

Do you care anymore though? Because i don't care much anymore as i'm so used to it. I can't imagine any scenario where i'm not an incel and i don't think it's illogical judging by how bad my genetics and social awkwardness are
Some other people as well but I don't know if I want to say I don't want to give out any personal information

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some other people as well but I don't know if I want to say I don't want to give out any personal information
Do you think you would be a virgin now if you never had hair loss? I don't think i would. I think i would have had at least a couple of girlfriends by now, way bigger social circle, educationally and economically way more successful if i never had hair loss

That's why i hate it when my family calls me a loser and judges me. They don't have any consideration of my situation nor do they care. They compare me with privileged tall, socially successful fullheads and blame me for not being like them

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you would be a virgin now if you never had hair loss? I don't think i would. I think i would have had at least a couple of girlfriends by now, way bigger social circle, educationally and economically way more successful if i never had hair loss

That's why i hate it when my family calls me a loser and judges me. They don't have any consideration of my situation nor do they care. They compare me with privileged tall, socially successful fullheads and blame me for not being like them
Yes probably. I was still scared of girls when I had hair too

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes probably. I was still scared of girls when I had hair too
Maybe you should join up the army at this point. It might help you build up some confidence and meeting up new people. Also you'll be much more accepted there as a bald guy compared to any other profession

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually don’t have sex on the first date. Often I meet women during the working week and they have work the next day plus have to go back to theirs
that is adult life^^
works sometimes, though...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

you usually start having sex at like 16/17...
hairloss shouldnt be an issue then...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is adult life^^
works sometimes, though...

Yes.
90% of the time most women are too tired to f*** on the first date even if they are really into you - weekday, plus you are still a stranger to them.
Every now and again, you will meet a crazy sl*t who will bang you on the first date, happened twice this year,

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.
90% of the time most women are too tired to f*** on the first date even if they are really into you - weekday, plus you are still a stranger to them.
Every now and again, you will meet a crazy sl*t who will bang you on the first date, happened twice this year,
You are a f***...ng machine.

Last edited: