Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly you still need healthy hair follicles like every other product.

Just don't think slick bald men can grow their hair back with this.

Mild to moderate thinning are the best candidate of course.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly you still need healthy hair follicles like every other product.

Just don't think slick bald men can grow their hair back with this.

Mild to moderate thinning are the best candidate of course.

Maybe its a way that the vellus hair follicles will not turn into slick skin ,so we will be ready when follica comes out!

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that more studies should be done to approve the efficacy of "this" substance. Not bad news...But i am very skeptical.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry but it's the same scam like Toco 8. Don't trust a study which is backed by a specific product.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont see it working. We already have a lot of vitamin supplements with no effect. Whats the difference now?

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't say if it will work, but this particular product is listed as a super boost of this stuff.
A lot of people get skeptical when there isn't a pharmaceutical backing out of fear of snake oils, and I understand, but we do know that Bee Venom, Wasabi, and Saw Palmetto all work for Androgenetic Alopecia because it affects DHT production. So in this line of thinking, there isn't any reason why something natural wouldn't help necessarily.

I remain extremely skeptical about this apple supplement.

I can get that having a few studies "backing the effectiveness" of the product can make us interested, but It wouldnt be the first time a product with "legit" image ends being a dissapointment.

The reason for me is simple: We already have a lot of B2 supplements in the market, so, how is that nobody has ever published results using those?

Last edited:

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
A quick search for Procyanidin B2 shows that similar products derived from apples have been tried for over a decade in hair loss forums with no results. This time will be different for sure

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick search for Procyanidin B2 shows that similar products derived from apples have been tried for over a decade in hair loss forums with no results. This time will be different for sure

Maybe it is not the procyanidin B2 only.... If you look at coffee, you think there is mainly caffien in it that makes coffee.. But there are hunderds of other stuff in it, which we have zero knowledge about it. So maybe it's the combination of stuff what makes the trick works. I believe if you take isolated supplements, it is just not good enough... Same could be with this apples... Maybe this really works because they extract the whole apple and not just the main ingredient....

But maybe I'm completly wrong ....... Time will tell..

whoken

Reaction score
Well I'd for one like to know the science behind why they think this will work. All I've been able to see is that it stops the conversion of estrogen or something to that regard.

We still don't know how exactly minoxidil works and why. Does it really matter?

We don't even know much about the causes of male pattern baldness to begin with.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We still don't know how exactly minoxidil works and why. Does it really matter?

We don't even know much about the causes of male pattern baldness to begin with.
Oh but we do know what causes baldness.

Your genes make you bald because of how human societies work. Not everyone gets to be a full head all of their life, exactly like not everyone gets to have big boobs or be 6'5" tall. The scarcity of good looks makes the world go round.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fcuk it im skeptical as any as minoxidil and finasteride done jack sh*t for me but hey its 80euro is all for two months so we will see, ordered last night delivering by friday they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.