Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.i joey

Reaction score
man if this company is a scam, theyre making great money off us, as another user said, this can only go on for 2-3 months until its debunked, at least we're not looking at an apple juice version of the famous brotzu.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen this?
These are official slides:
http://www.napolipost.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/melannurca.pdf
They look like they belong in the 90s and page 34 is Kirkland Applesauce. I'm dying of laughter.
Why the f*** are regrowth photos so blurry?

I bet you can't even understand and just look at images. Of course they did not made those slides with the help of a graphic designer.

Those are not for marketing purposes, there are tables with percentage of regrowth tested on 250 patients.

It looks like a typical slide show of a medicine or engineering talk to summarize what has been discovered to a broader public. I already linked the full study in English. (Technical paper).

Jesus Christ what a mass of frustrated idiots

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ what a mass of frustrated idiots
Self-awareness and idiocity are two different things.
Ok, how about this:
Morr F is an Indian Topical Finasteride product.
It even has some (paid) research behind it:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314881/
It looks legit from studies, but it's sh*t.
YOU CAN BUY IT ON EBAY.

"Mass of frustrated idiots" Lol
Try 20 years without something new and then 2 apples a day ! Lmao
They are 8x2 apples in pill form per day which equals 16 apples.
Isn't it suspicious that the study was published immediately after its release to the market?
Is it a common practice in Italy?
Now we're playing detectives.
It's hard to tell something from the supposed result photos, some of them may be faked by toppik or in some of them people just grew their hair longer. My hair looks like sh*t after my barber cuts it, for instance my balding scalp is covered in a glorious combover after I grow it for a few months and nobody could tell that my crown is balding.

Last edited:

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to convince you it will work. I don't even know myself if it will.

My point is I'm really tired of people screaming "snake oil!" "Another scam!" when:

There is a study with double blind placebo.
There are pictures and most of them are clearly showing regrowth.
It's natural without sides. Oh wait it's actually healthy.
It's on the market and you can buy it and test for about 40 €.
They claim 2 months (if they were scammers they would have said lets say 6 or 12 months to get more and more money on their boat, IMHO).

You know what..i purchased it and took pics with position and light that i will be able to replicate months by months to clearly compare...but listen, because of people like you i won't post a f*** here. Why bother.
Bye

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They claim 2 months (if they were scammers they would have said lets say 6 or 12 months to get more and more money on their boat, IMHO).
Bye
It takes abou 3-6 months for hair cycles to change.
It could be a reverse scenario where they just create hype to grab as much money as possible in a few months, then silently disappear. Classic snake oil scheme.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to convince you it will work. I don't even know myself if it will.

My point is I'm really tired of people screaming "snake oil!" "Another scam!" when:

There is a study with double blind placebo.
There are pictures and most of them are clearly showing regrowth.
It's natural without sides. Oh wait it's actually healthy.
It's on the market and you can buy it and test for about 40 €.

You know what..i purchased it and took pics with position and light that i will be able to replicate months by months to clearly compare...but listen, because of people like you i won't post a f*** here. Why bother.
Bye
Can you link the study? I can't find it anywhere.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

"If it looks like a snake, slithers like snake, and hisses like a snake, then it probably is a snake"

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being skeptical about this, even I'm kind of skeptical but the good thing is that this is a real product out on the market that people can buy. Meaning that within a few months we'll know if it really works or not. It's nothing that's a year or more away that we have to guess whether or not it'll work. By the end of 2017 we'll be able to say with 100% certainly if this is a scam or if it is legit.

Kronos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I think it's a scam. I found the same pictures of the study in other sites.

Don't buy this sh*t.

Please, if someone can post this on IESON...

PS: I can't post pictures or links because I'm a new member, but you can search on Google images "recuperación 2 meses Finasteride" (it's spanish) or maybe I can send PM to someone.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I think it's a scam. I found the same pictures of the study in other sites.

Don't buy this sh*t.

PS: I can't post pictures or links because I'm a new member, but you can search on Google images "recuperación 2 meses Finasteride" (it's spanish) or maybe I can send PM to someone.
Send me a PM, I can post it on IESON

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think people here are asking the real questions here. There is a high chance this is a scam. So how did they pull it off? Why go through all the trouble of doctoring studies, photos and even appearing on forums?

That is exactly why I bought this. I am gonna document taking this stuff for 2 months. Everyone who bought this should. Once we have enough people testing it and failing to grow anything we can collect the photographic evidence and start lambasting the crooks that published the study.

I mean what if only a select few happen to buy this?
The dust settles down and then another new TRX2, Follicept, Reboost, Nigam or apple seed extract comes along and we start going through the same process.

f*** THAT! Once we prove this does not work maybe we really should fight back with a nice twitter campaign. I am sick and tired of assholes playing with us. It is one thing trying to sell some sh*t like herbal vitamines on your own site. But when they go through all the trouble to falsify some studies and actively try to deceive us through our own message boards.
That is really the new low!!!

I am pretty damn sure that the first real cure will be Tsuji (Although there is an off chance for PolarityTE and HairClone to amaze us). The problem is they only plan to offer their treatment to 10k people in Japan the first year it comes to the market (they are hoping for 2020). It will take some time until Kyocera/Riken scale the treatment for large amount of people. We might wait for that until 2022. That is too damn long. Everything else is in clinical trial hell.
And Shiseido with its RCH-01 will offer immunization not regrowth. This is why this kind of sudden treatments still have so much effect over us. And in this current limbo waiting for real cure to hit the market they are still toying with us.
50 bucks for the first batch is small price to pay to get evidence so I can fight back.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score

Don't buy this sh*t.

I checked google images with your search term and can't see any images that have been reused by the apple juice company.

Noobie

Reaction score
I checked google images with your search term and can't see any images that have been reused by the apple juice company.

I looked as well and didn't find it. Don't know what he is talking about.

I bought it and will keep track of it. Do I think this has a chance of being a scam? Yes. Do I think it has a small shot of being real? Yes. Was it expensive? No. So why not? If I'm out of $100 no biggie.

P.S. I will take pictures for before and after.

Status
Not open for further replies.