Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact I see someone I trust like @Roberto_72 buying this has my attention. I'm going to wait until we have a better idea if it works + assurances that it will be steadily available enough for long term use before adding it to my regimen
Well it is very difficult they have faked the double blind study (it is in English if you want to read it).
The problem I see is that I am unsure it will help 20 years dead follicles as it had happened to me (except for transplants). More likely it may (?) help areas of the head where hair has been thinning recently.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do any of the links herein sell the correct product? if so can you point me to it? Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that - the one I purchased from the farmacialoreto link is "Applemets Hair 30 count." So I guess that's the right one?
It is.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr.Ciampaglia said:
Sto provando a contattare la farmacia Loreto poichè erroneamente ha riportato il nome botanico non corretto della Melannurca.
Probabilmente ciò è dovuto al fatto che è stato riscontrato un errore di stampa nel foglietto informativo contenuto nella scatola, mentre sulla confezione è riportato il corretto nome botanico della Melannurca.
In conclusione Farmacia Loreto commercializza il vero AppleMets.

The doctor said on IESON in the above message that he tried to contact Farmacia Loreto because they made a mistake in the inphographic. In fact, they sell the right product but the description contains a mistake.

So, Farmacia Loreto sells the correct product.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Farmacia Loreto sells the right one. The name of the apple is incorrect at the moment on that site but if you purchased Applemets Hair, that's the right one.

Source:
I'm from Italy and follow the thread on ieson...the doctor replied and explained about this typo on the site.
I also purchased it. Worst case i get healthy polifenoli in my body and not hair boost. Who cares, I'll see.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we expect another study on this ? Because two months data is not indicative of what happens after..

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing what you can do:

http://phenol-explorer.eu/contents/polyphenol/151

cocoa packs by far the most of this stuff.... full of Epicatechin

There are these fitness supplements which has just this:

https://www.amazon.com/Primeval-Epicat-Epicatechin-Suppliment-Capsules/dp/B018UH7JBC

Did tried this for a few months (very expensive for unproven stuff, so stopped it) ... along with a lot of other stuff... My hairloss halted, but never new what did the trick... Recently my hairloss started again.... so maybe it was this epicat al along....

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you and your pocket.
We'll see, we'll see.

I can understand your pessimism, but if this would be like some chemical stuff and had side effects, would you believe it works?

People in all forums where I have been always hate on natural stuff just because its natural and natural products dont work for hairloss right? haha Oh and also no side effects. Impossible!

Everything seems to be very solid and too professional to be a scam imo. If this is a scam, it's a next level scam.

I am glad so many ppl are willing to test this on different forums.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
We'll see, we'll see.

I can understand your pessimism, but if this would be like some chemical stuff and had side effects, would you believe it works?

People in all forums where I have been always hate on natural stuff just because its natural and natural products dont work for hairloss right? haha Oh and also no side effects. Impossible!

Everything seems to be very solid and too professional to be a scam imo. If this is a scam, it's a next level scam.

I am glad so many ppl are willing to test this on different forums.

better to lose your money on a good scam, than losing it on a worse scam.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha this christian miller is really pathetic...... he dislikes everything..... If you look at his profile he recieved 208 likes and 292 dislikes.... What a clown
Who cares about likes or dislikes bro, it's an anonymous hairloss forum lol

In be4 Christian Miller dislikes this

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just bought 2 of these ,so in conjuction with minoxidil and finasteride i hope that my vellus hair will be retained,so when follica comes out i will be in better shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.