Anyone Seen This Study Outperforming minoxidil?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to hear that it might work. I've bought one too and start using from today beside NGF574. Most likely I just spend my time and money on snakeoil treatment, but at least I feel doing something :D

Hippocrates21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
Can you tell me how long you have used the serum for?
And do you apply just once a day???
Much thanks
I’ve been using it once a night before bed for 2 and a bit months now. I cover the whole scalp and rub it in. Because it’s so oily you will need to wash your hair each morning to get it out.

Hippocrates21

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take for you to see the changes? I started using it 6 weeks ago and around the week 4 I had intense shedding, which persists but is less intense now... but I bought 6 months of serum and I plan to use all of it (it was on sale some weeks ago and each bottle was around 14 euros, so pretty cheap).

Thanks in advance for your answer.
I’ve only started seeing changes over the last two weeks, I’ve had no real shedding. As I said it’s nothing spectacular, and isn’t really anything close to cosmetically significant, I’m just more flabbergasted that it’s doing anything at all really.

I hope it helps you a bit too.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to update my situation. I' ve been on the serum for one and a half month now combined with microneedling every 3 days and it seems to work. My hair actually looks thicker and darker. Density has somewhat improved. So far I would say it is actually helpful, I will continue updating.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using it once a night before bed for 2 and a bit months now. I cover the whole scalp and rub it in. Because it’s so oily you will need to wash your hair each morning to get it out.

Maybe use less. Its a leave in product so washing it would reduce the effect.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to update my situation. I' ve been on the serum for one and a half month now combined with microneedling every 3 days and it seems to work. My hair actually looks thicker and darker. Density has somewhat improved. So far I would say it is actually helpful, I will continue updating.
Please please keep us updated!!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve only started seeing changes over the last two weeks, I’ve had no real shedding. As I said it’s nothing spectacular, and isn’t really anything close to cosmetically significant, I’m just more flabbergasted that it’s doing anything at all really.

I hope it helps you a bit too.
Hi any updates?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your microneedling regimen?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your microneedling regimen?
I use a cheap dermaroller from Amazon with 1.5 mm needle lenght. I dermaroll my temples every 3 days, on weekends my entire hairline.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am two and a half months in. No improvement I don't think. I will just keep using it though it's basically for free if a 17 Euro bottle lasts me this long.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a cheap dermaroller from Amazon with 1.5 mm needle lenght. I dermaroll my temples every 3 days, on weekends my entire hairline.
Any difference in improvement between your hairline / temples?

YHOR

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3 or 4 years using Minoxidil I left it, the reasons? red eyes and loss of vision, I have gone from having a measure of 0.75 to 3, well, I suspect it is due to minoxidil. I had moderately acceptable results, basically maintenance. After leaving it in a few months, I lost all my hair that had not fallen out in years. But I prefer to stay bald, to wear thicker lenses. Sometimes life punishes you very hard

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any difference in improvement between your hairline / temples?
There's definitely an improvement. My left temple is around Norwood 1.75 ish . It is covered with vellus hairs here and there, so it's not totally bald. Some months ago though, my left temple was more 'exposed', meaning it had visibly fewer vellus hairs. So microneedling helped in that regard.
My right temple is Norwood 1.5, the hairs in the corner got thicker, so now when I do a comb to the right it it looks like normal NW1. I can remember months ago my right corner looked thin, I had to do an extreme combover to the right to make it look 'normal'.
Hairline density has improved slightly thanks to the serum and microneedling. When I just started the serum my scalp was more visible. Now less so, after washing there is little 'scalp visibility' under moderate lighting conditions.
Overall if I run my hand through my hair it feels like I have more of it, like it is softer and more 'mobile'. Summing up, when I comb my hair I have something to work with.

lkngood

Reaction score
I want to say I have tried this and MY hair has changed so much in a week already. I have tried minoxidil ,, rosemary oil, peppermint., laser comb, derma roller... nizoral all with no results. I didnt know why others had success with rogaine and nothing happened for me except make, what hair I had worse.
I bought the ordinary hair serum and with in a week my hair started to feel alive thicken up. My hair is appearing to fill in ( I still have thin area where u can see scalp). I will continue on this for the next few months but I really feel that this has out performed everything else that i have tried. I just ordered a stronger one at 5% redensyl from online I found called RevivHair Max serum . My honest option for myself is that this seems to be a miracle with the results im seeing in such a quick time.
and now after doing my some research on procapil Im ordering some shampoo and conditioner with Propcapil for my hair washes.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to say I have tried this and MY hair has changed so much in a week already. I have tried minoxidil ,, rosemary oil, peppermint., laser comb, derma roller... nizoral all with no results. I didnt know why others had success with rogaine and nothing happened for me except make, what hair I had worse.
I bought the ordinary hair serum and with in a week my hair started to feel alive thicken up. My hair is appearing to fill in ( I still have thin area where u can see scalp). I will continue on this for the next few months but I really feel that this has out performed everything else that i have tried. I just ordered a stronger one at 5% redensyl from online I found called RevivHair Max serum . My honest option for myself is that this seems to be a miracle with the results im seeing in such a quick time.
and now after doing my some research on procapil Im ordering some shampoo and conditioner with Propcapil for my hair washes.
pics?

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same , redensyl is so underrated compared to minoxidil . I have tried the ordinary , then panthrix which made my hair thick as hell and soon will try revivhair as it has 5% redensyl.

INT

Reaction score
After 3 or 4 years using Minoxidil I left it, the reasons? red eyes and loss of vision, I have gone from having a measure of 0.75 to 3, well, I suspect it is due to minoxidil. I had moderately acceptable results, basically maintenance. After leaving it in a few months, I lost all my hair that had not fallen out in years. But I prefer to stay bald, to wear thicker lenses. Sometimes life punishes you very hard

Did the red eyes disappear after you quit the drug?