Anyone Seen This Study Outperforming minoxidil?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same , redensyl is so underrated compared to minoxidil . I have tried the ordinary , then panthrix which made my hair thick as hell and soon will try revivhair as it has 5% redensyl.

Congrats, that sounds good: are you going to Order RevivHair here:
https://revivserums.com/products/hair-stimulating-serum

Somehie i am too silly to find the manual. I assume revivhair is applied in the same way as minoxidil?

Do you think oral Resveratrol helps as well?

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats, that sounds good: are you going to Order RevivHair here:
https://revivserums.com/products/hair-stimulating-serum

Somehie i am too silly to find the manual. I assume revivhair is applied in the same way as minoxidil?

Do you think oral Resveratrol helps as well?
It’s on it’s way , yes that’s where I got it.

minoxidil at night and Redensyl in the mornings has worked well for me. The ordinary was a serum, whereas Panthrix was spray like . Not sure how reviv would come up as

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s on it’s way , yes that’s where I got it.

minoxidil at night and Redensyl in the mornings has worked well for me. The ordinary was a serum, whereas Panthrix was spray like . Not sure how reviv would come up as

You can choose with reviv. Dropper or pay extra for spray.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently this product is on the market since 2017, hopefully it is still a hidden gem :)

Does anyone take Resveratrol orally? According to some Anti aging Gurus it helps with 1mg per day

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's definitely an improvement. My left temple is around Norwood 1.75 ish . It is covered with vellus hairs here and there, so it's not totally bald. Some months ago though, my left temple was more 'exposed', meaning it had visibly fewer vellus hairs. So microneedling helped in that regard.
My right temple is Norwood 1.5, the hairs in the corner got thicker, so now when I do a comb to the right it it looks like normal NW1. I can remember months ago my right corner looked thin, I had to do an extreme combover to the right to make it look 'normal'.
Hairline density has improved slightly thanks to the serum and microneedling. When I just started the serum my scalp was more visible. Now less so, after washing there is little 'scalp visibility' under moderate lighting conditions.
Overall if I run my hand through my hair it feels like I have more of it, like it is softer and more 'mobile'. Summing up, when I comb my hair I have something to work with.
Update after almost 3 months: Current situation is basically this post above but with better density.

Reaction score
I actually think redensyl works pretty well. I believe it helped with my gray hair too. I'm probably going to start using it again just to combat graying. Just don't believe anyone saying they regrew hair in one week from this or anything else. It's not possible.
I agree. The power of placebo can often be very strong.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think redensyl works pretty well. I believe it helped with my gray hair too. I'm probably going to start using it again just to combat graying. Just don't believe anyone saying they regrew hair in one week from this or anything else. It's not possible.

It increased my density for sure. I have posted some pictures in the multipeptide thread. Using it for a couple of months now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have been on it the longest and I can say it does help with scalp health and hair health. I have definitely better looking hair.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same , redensyl is so underrated compared to minoxidil . I have tried the ordinary , then panthrix which made my hair thick as hell and soon will try revivhair as it has 5% redensyl.
Do you know how much Redensyl is in The Ordinary's? Because Revivhair is $40 for the same 2 ounces. While Ordinary is $17

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know how much Redensyl is in The Ordinary's? Because Revivhair is $40 for the same 2 ounces. While Ordinary is $17
Okay it is definitely not 5% otherwise they would definitely advertise it like they do with all their other products. Guess it could be 2 or 1

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried either the RevivHair or Deciem product with needling? I'm considering giving them a try. I thought I saw on one of the pages "do not use on broken skin" but now that I look I can't find it. Although this could be just a typical CYA disclaimer.

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried either the RevivHair or Deciem product with needling? I'm considering giving them a try. I thought I saw on one of the pages "do not use on broken skin" but now that I look I can't find it. Although this could be just a typical CYA disclaimer.

I will be in a week. I have a bottle on the way.

I'll put it on after needling if it doesn't burn horribly. My EO blend doesn't irritate the wounds at all. This will generally be a base for that. Trying to bring up density and maintain long term without minoxidil.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna give it a go as well. Will try the Revivhair product as it seems it may have a higher concentration?

Last edited:

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did exactly that last weekend. I used dr pen a6 for 10 mins at 1.5mm and highest frequency. Then after 3 hours applied revivhair. It stings quite a bit for a few hours. This is only my first time doing this.