Anyone Seen This Study Outperforming minoxidil?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, the results are very good. Looks like have a treatment without sides, which performs better than Minoxidil. And 120 patients is a fair number of subjects. Why isn't it more fame? Are those components buyable for everybody without a recept?
If yes, I'll try it.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Abstract

Objective: Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is one of the three most common forms of noncicatricial alopecia characterized by hair loss in both men and women. It occurs in 50% of men above in their sixth decade. Currently, two effective treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia are used in men: topical minoxidil and oral finasteride. However, although clinical studies have shown that minoxidil and finasteride have positive therapeutic outcomes, their use can have certain side-effects. In this study, we aimed to compare the safety and effectiveness of an alternative treatment, Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil (RCP), and 5% minoxidil solution in adult male patients suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia.
Methods: This randomized controlled study was conducted on patients who used either RCP or 5% minoxidil for 24 weeks. The patients applied 1 mL of each solution to their head skin twice each day, in the morning and evening.
Results: The comparison between RCP and minoxidil groups revealed that patients treated with RCP had a significantly higher researcher score (minoxidil group 25.5% vs. RCP group 64.7%), higher global photographic evaluation score (minoxidil: 60% vs. RCP: 88.9%), and higher self-evaluation score.
Conclusion: The RCP group showed a significantly better clinical recovery in terms of hair growth.

So they used
Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil

Are these Anti androgenic?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...ndrogenetic-alo-2471-9323-1000140-108138.html

That Deciem hair serum has these 3 ingredients plus also caffeine and baicapil as well

that's wrong, or I can't find the right one, link pls.

The ingredients I find, are:

Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Pisum Sativum Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Glycine Soja Germ Extract, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Arginine, Glycine, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Chloride, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Dextran, Maltodextrin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
cosmetology-trichology-alopecic-areas-5-137-g005.png

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything outperforms minoxidil on paper and then never makes it to market. Literally everything. Piss probably outperforms minoxidil on paper too. I wish something actually came out that works better.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where to buy it though?

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything outperforms minoxidil on paper and then never makes it to market. Literally everything. Piss probably outperforms minoxidil on paper too. I wish something actually came out that works better.

no, not in clinical trials.

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like growth stimulant, plus weak 5ar inhibitor, plus something else... Wonder if something like it will be an otc cosmetic

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using this serum every night for the last 30 days. Based on this study I will now use the serum twice per day. I'll still use a minoxidil solution at night.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using this serum every night for the last 30 days. Based on this study I will now use the serum twice per day. I'll still use a minoxidil solution at night.
Interesting, let us know if you have good results.