Anyone here worried about WW3 starting and not hairloss?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it true that polish women dont care about baldness as much as romanian women ?
Polish women are considered to be hypergamous w****s with eastern expectations and western whoredom. I don't recommend them, although everyone here complains about their women so idk, maybe women are w****s everywhere lmao

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polish women are considered to be hypergamous w****s with eastern expectations and western whoredom. I don't recommend them, although everyone here complains about their women so idk, maybe women are w****s everywhere lmao
I got a good friend who married a polish woman whom he met in Holland.
But the dude is 1.90m, pretty face, athletic and full head of hair, so idk how relevant is that to polish women preferences statistic.
We need a statistic for this tho: which country has the more hypergamous women? RO or POL ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am dating one right now, she is a headache.

Not sure it is going to work out.
LOL, I had a feeling you were going to say that eventually. Didn't want to rain on your parade when you showed me but I could see it in her eyes.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, I had a feeling you were going to say that eventually. Didn't want to rain on your parade when you showed me but I could see it in her eyes.

Yeah - she is a right drama queen, too erratic to be in a long term relationship I think.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah - she is a right drama queen, too erratic to be in a long term relationship I think.
You like your independence and she is starting to get clingy and you don't like clingy. It's time to get your "bounce" back in your step ( reference to the fabric softener) and detach.

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You like your independence and she starting to get clingy and you don't like clingy. It's time to get your "bounce"( reference to the fabric softener) and detach.

She is a bit self-centered and self-absorbed basically. Wants to always control the narrative. As soon as she isn't, drama. Not just in relationships but every other area of her life.

Weird to be honest, because my ex who is also Polish was completely different, very much a team player

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So the guys bitching on here about women, this is what it is like dating one.
Time to tell her to go back to eating Polish sausage. The Indian Butter Chicken just didn't work out for her.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to tell her to go back to eating Polish sausage. The Indian Butter Chicken just didn't work out for her.

She has been struggling for years to settle down, I suspect she will find it hard with another person unfortunately, unless she is more of a giver in relationships

High value men are not going to stick around and be controlled because it’s not that hard for them to go on other dates

whilst dating her was getting lots of notifications from the app I met her from - didn’t pursue any

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
She has been struggling for years to settle down, I suspect she will find it hard with another person unfortunately, unless she is more of a giver in relationships

High value men are not going to stick around and be controlled because it’s not that hard for them to go on other dates

whilst dating her was getting lots of notifications from the app I met her from - didn’t pursue any
I can sense you are feeling a sign of relief as you know it's time to move on and answer your new notifications. Hopefully, it won't be a "fatal attraction" type break up for you.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can sense you are feeling a sign of relief as you know it's time to move on and answer your new notifications. Hopefully, it won't be a "fatal attraction" type break up for you.

We haven’t officially broken up yet

Just chatting about the situation right now

I think I will tell her things from my perspective, if she chooses to not adapt then it is time to move on.

in the mean time I’m talking to another girl who was on the backburner, hot Russian , will see what she is about

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zelenskyy has legit good hair, though. Maybe Putin gave him a phone call and asked him about his regimen, and Zelenskyy simply said "Genetics.", and that's how it all started.

It seems like men who are balding are more likely going to start world wars and have a vendetta against low norwoods

Hitler and Stalin