Anyone here worried about WW3 starting and not hairloss?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worried? I hope it does tbh. Think about it.

The nuke is the cure. It treats everyone the same, regardless you're NW1 or NW7. It will purge the disgusting bald genes from the face of the Earth, and allow humanity the chance to evolve again. Perhaps the second time, the bald gene never happens and no one loses hair in the postapocalypse.

That's a future I can get behind!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worried? I hope it does tbh. Think about it.

The nuke is the cure. It treats everyone the same, regardless you're NW1 or NW7. It will purge the disgusting bald genes from the face of the Earth, and allow humanity the chance to evolve again. Perhaps the second time, the bald gene never happens and no one loses hair in the postapocalypse.

That's a future I can get behind!

10B56152-82FB-43FB-9740-6BC3AAA2735B.jpeg

Nuclear winter

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, Xi Jinping has very impressive hair for his age, which is an argument for Chinese global hegemony.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started by a NW6
I think there's a cultural difference in Russia (and eastern europe) in how baldness treatment is viewed. male pattern baldness is also much more common amongst Slavs.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
President Putin is over 60 and has so much hair. This joke falls completely flat. He is a warmonger. Who here would not take hair like that over age 60? It is literally still amenable to fibres. Many guys here would have loved to have hair like that at age 21...

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
President Putin is over 60 and has so much hair. This joke falls completely flat. He is a warmonger. Who here would not take hair like that over age 60? It is literally still amenable to fibres. Many guys here would have loved to have hair like that at age 21...
Now you're just trolling

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there's a cultural difference in Russia (and eastern europe) in how baldness treatment is viewed. male pattern baldness is also much more common amongst Slavs.
"I said this once, I'll say it again": I live in eastern Europe (Romania) and I can assure you baldness sucks hard in this hypergamous american-culture inflated country.
Also, imagine being bald in Ukraine where most men have great blonde hair and blue eyes, lol. You'd be the perfect stealth human to women.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
"I said this once, I'll say it again": I live in eastern Europe (Romania) and I can assure you baldness sucks hard in this hypergamous american-culture inflated country.
Also, imagine being bald in Ukraine where most men have great blonde hair and blue eyes, lol. You'd be the perfect stealth human to women.
Errr

most men seem to be bald in e europe

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
So that study says Czech is #1.
Didnt check the age ranges tho.

Yes, but not all eastern european countries have the same "love" for baldies.
I doubt bald men are treated in Poland/Russia like they are in Romania.

think you are right
Lots of polish women don’t care about bald men

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crazy thing is how e euro women in contrast are so attractive
We easterners dont look bad until norwood reaper ruins our lives. Its a paradox that we have good looking genes, but male pattern baldness ruins them all.
Polish/russian women dont rly care that much while being bald in Romania pre-40 is pretty much a dating death sentence.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
We easterners dont look bad until norwood reaper ruins our lives. Its a paradox that we have good looking genes, but male pattern baldness ruins them all.
Polish/russian women dont rly care that much while being bald in Romania pre-40 is pretty much a dating death sentence.

why don’t you date a polish / Russian

they are much hotter than Romanians anyway

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why don’t you date a polish / Russian

they are much hotter than Romanians anyway
Russian/UA women generally are hotter than Ro women and less entitled/not so utopian standards.
How can I date ru woman if I live in this country where bald = invisible, bro ?
Regarding polish women, yes, I have an idea about them. A friend married one while working abroad.
P.s.: my milf neighbour decided to ghost me so I'll probably complain here for a while about my dog life.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Russian/UA women generally are hotter than Ro women and less entitled/not so utopian standards.
How can I date ru woman if I live in this country where bald = invisible, bro ?
Regarding polish women, yes, I have an idea about them. A friend married one while working abroad.
P.s.: my milf neighbour decided to ghost me so I'll probably complain here for a while about my dog life.

@KevinEdEddEddy