Anyone here worried about WW3 starting and not hairloss?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
We haven’t officially broken up yet

Just chatting about the situation right now

I think I will tell her things from my perspective, if she chooses to not adapt then it is time to move on.

in the mean time I’m talking to another girl who was on the backburner, hot Russian , will see what she is about
Instead of having that contrived stubble, grow your beard out and become a Muslim............seriously.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
zoomer putin.jpg

Putain if he zoomer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and bitter and twisted like Putin
I dont think he is twisted or a psychopath,i think he is down and when we re down the world is wrong and its everybody's fault except ours.He just needs some motivation.He is still a young man.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think he is twisted or a psychopath,i think he is down and when we re down the world is wrong and its everybody's fault except ours.He just needs some motivation.He is still a young man.

sure

I was joking

Reactions: 300

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not just hair loss, this world is a shithole in general and most people deserve to suffer and die

You're just a nihilist brother. You need some guidance. Most people are simply superficial and self-centred, not inherently malicious

Many forms of hate are in essence self-hate. You need to forgive the world for your suffering, and yourself for the suffering of the world. Even if you think you are beyond caring