Anyone here worried about WW3 starting and not hairloss?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Putins father was a NW1

2F4C3A06-5408-4B6F-AE2D-64CF97A5154A.jpeg

DAB26D5B-5CAD-441E-96E4-46D138AF8442.jpeg

explains why he’s so angry

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fun fact: Boris Nemtsov, the liberal anti-Putin politician who was in all likelihood assassinated by the Kremlin, was a charming dude and a remarkably successful playboy. He was literally banging 25-year-old supermodels and Miss Ukraine Universe contestants well into his 50s, and had children with three women.

Putin, on the other hand, doesn't seem awfully charming, let's be honest. He did leave his wife for a younger woman, yes, (he's is the Czar, after all), but never was nearly as prolific as Nemtsov.

Also, we know about Putin that he probably has all sorts of insecurities about his status. Why else would he be buying himself wristwatches for hundreds of thousands of dollars and showing them off to everybody? The man got something to prove.

Here's a question for you: How likely do you think it is that Nemtsov's success with the girls had nothing to do with his assassination?

“A popular man arouses the jealousy of the powerful.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A former KGB spy came to French tv and said Putin is a failure of a spy because he was fired for being gay. Apparently he was hanging out with his boyfriend (Sergei Roldugin), someone called him a f** back then. He went into a brawl. Police intervened, and KGB expelled him.

I mean, the tv program is trash but the dude is really a former KGB guy

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
A former KGB spy came to French tv and said Putin is a failure of a spy because he was fired for being gay. Apparently he was hanging out with his boyfriend (Sergei Roldugin), someone called him a f** back then. He went into a brawl. Police intervened, and KGB expelled him.

I mean, the tv program is trash but the dude is really a former KGB guy

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fun fact: Boris Nemtsov, the liberal anti-Putin politician who was in all likelihood assassinated by the Kremlin, was a charming dude and a remarkably successful playboy. He was literally banging 25-year-old supermodels and Miss Ukraine Universe contestants well into his 50s, and had children with three women.

Putin, on the other hand, doesn't seem awfully charming, let's be honest. He did leave his wife for a younger woman, yes, (he's is the Czar, after all), but never was nearly as prolific as Nemtsov.

Also, we know about Putin that he probably has all sorts of insecurities about his status. Why else would he be buying himself wristwatches for hundreds of thousands of dollars and showing them off to everybody? The man got something to prove.

Here's a question for you: How likely do you think it is that Nemtsov's success with the girls had nothing to do with his assassination?

0A41C50C-D07E-4FE7-B8B7-E86043372354.jpeg

That’s who Putin used to assassinated him

More hair than your mother

Putin is a king troll

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score

No wonder incels defend Putin so much, he is one of them.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I would if he will become Win(ie) the Pooh-tin on the Hitz.