Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.yeditepe.edu.tr/en/news/yeditepe-university-offers-new-solution-hair-loss

Lastly, my genetic hair loss is caused by vitamin and mineral deficiencies? And I can grow hair in 10 days? Has everything I've ever been told a lie?

I realize I'm just bitching at this point, but that's what you get when you propagate a product and put nothing behind it, yet throw out some sweet nothings that will obviously keep me coming back like a Grade-A wh***.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"studies carried out on baldness succeeded."
“hair loss is prevented, hair is grown in bald areas, existing hair is thickened, and hair greying is prevented.”
"more effective than the hair loss products launched in the U.S.A"

"the product will be released to the public as creams, sprays, lotion, or shampoos."
From nothing to $. Do they plan to sell condoms?

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big words for a new player. I'm looking forward to seeing any results of this snake oil or miracle.

Hey @spring15, we will get our foreskin soon!

whoken

Reaction score
To be honest the Brotzu Lotion had a sh*t ton of hype and yet not even one picture was released concerning androgenic alopecia, many people supposedly tested the lotion and not one picture, yeah right. We pretty much only had a patent introduction. Here we have mediocre pictures and nothing else. If I got hyped up by Brotzu Lotion, well I might as well be hyped by baby foreskin lotion.

whoken

Reaction score

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so torn about kelopesia, so much of this is sketchy and there is no explanation of how it works or even real results. But the head researcher behind it is the real deal, he's got quiet the research career. He's been published several times in the european journal of medicine chemistry.

It would be crazy if this guy decides to start peddling snake oil and throws his credibility out the window. I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll wait for others to try it.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so torn about kelopesia, so much of this is sketchy and there is no explanation of how it works or even real results. But the head researcher behind it is the real deal, he's got quiet the research career. He's been published several times in the european journal of medicine chemistry.

It would be crazy if this guy decides to start peddling snake oil and throws his credibility out the window. I'm not getting my hopes up, I'll wait for others to try it.

I agree. If this professor from Turkey releases a lotion/cream that's even just marginally effective for maintenance, I just won't even know what to think anymore.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He already did. He tells some hairloss blog about it rather than making any sort of professional press release.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Also, I'm trying to get in touch with the Admin of Follicle Thought; I've mentioned the medically relevant ethical discrepancies. We'll see what I get.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
The pictures show nothing special results in terms of regrowth.
It's almost definitally snake oil, but there's a very small possibility it could give similar results to minoxidil.
It's extremly unlikely it will give even better results than minoxidil as thier own example photos don't even show better results than you see with minoxidil.

I'll keep an eye on it for that small posibility that it works similar to minoxidil.

I've never used minoxidil as I hate that it's a one way thing, you start it and then you have to use it forever or a load of hair falls out.
I know people who had minor hair loss, they took minoxidil and they had very slight regrowth and very slight thickening, but later stopped using minoxidil and very rapidly had severe hair loss and eneded up in a much, much worse position than if they'd never used it at all.

The only way I'd get involoved in a product that I had to use for the rest of my life is if it gave incredible results with no serious side effects, like for example what the Brotzu lotion claims to do.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone pumped about this product at all?

i dont know anything about it but am pretty pumped SOMETHING is finally f*****g coming out

all i want is maintenance, thats it. maintenance and a dick that works

even if it just works for a year, then fades. kinda like minoxidil. at least thats an extra year of hair. until something else comes out.......

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna wait for this product to come out in a couple of weeks if it doesnt work Im gonna start using finasteride.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna wait for this product to come out in a couple of weeks if it doesnt work Im gonna start using finasteride.

whats the story with it?

is it maintenance/regrowth? any side effects?

read too much today, cant be arsed to research

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the story with it?

is it maintenance/regrowth? any side effects?

read too much today, cant be arsed to research
professor told me in an email hair loss stops within a week and that it works better than minoxidil also its coming out within 2-3 weeks

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score

In the same boat as you. Just recently had to drop RU because heart problems became more frequent : /

Looking forward to trying this, but if this doesn't work I'm going to try very small doses of finasteride again. I know Swoop said he toggles between finasteride and RU every 6 months, so maybe I'll try that.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All we can do is wait and see what happens. Be nice to have something new on the market that actually helps us.

br1

Reaction score
They say "it grows hair where there was none". Could just grow a bunch of useless vellus hair, and the sentence would still "be true".