Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This article has probably been posted somewhere in this thread already, with the head faculty professors endorsing this stuff I'm curious to see how it pans out...

http://www.yeditepe.edu.tr/en/news/yeditepe-university-offers-new-solution-hair-loss
When I hear words shampoo and vitamins it instantly smells fishy as f***.
They promise that it will be more effective than minoxidil and finasteride combined, lol, I give it 0.1% possibility that this is not a scam.
Also, genetic factors, DHT?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
From somewhere else.

Hi, I am from Turkey.

Don't expect a lot of things from this product. A few people care about it in Turkey and most of them don't even know what it is. They don't even have any scientific phases and etc. They used a comedian as a guinea pig, and there was no difference in the presentation.

There is a website telling why Kelopesia is probably bullshit, in Turkish. I will try to translate it.

"The press bulletin, which took place with the participation of Şafak Sezer at Yeditepe University, which had a great enlightenment by transferring tissue made from a sexual organdial head, was found in big newspapers including Sabah and T24.

The result of 3 years of study is that the creamy they obtained firstly they test on animals and they get good results. "On the 12th day we saw that the backs of the animals were covered with hair, and we saw that the new hairs of the black mice were much darker," Sahin said.( BALDNESS STUDIES SHOULD BE DONE ON FOXN1 MUTATED NUDE AND INNATE HAIRLESS MICE. SO IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU SHAVE NORMAL MICE, IT WILL GROW ITS HAIR BACK.)

Şahin said that they determined that the stem cells of the foreskin have the ability to transform into all cell types, "We have seen that these cells are very special. (WE ALL KNOW THAT FOR YEARS...)

And this is the famous guy who used as a guinea pig : https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-peySKtlB...SEqIgx-yf7eOK1dd9ylt-E8s4Qg/s1600/sunnet2.jpg

You can google him as "Şafak Sezer" and you will see his hair is look like this for years...

I hope this product work well for at least growing some hair with 0 side effects. But, I dont know :/

Sorry if there are some grammer problems etc.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com kelo.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"On the 12th day we saw that the backs of the animals were covered with hair"

Wow so basically they found that animals regrow their fur if you shave them xD That's groundbreaking news and i have to tell my cat asap ;)

f***. That line got me hahaha

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Below text from a Feb 20 post from the Follicle Thought website:

I got some great news today, everybody, that I am excited to share with you all.

Prof. Fikrettin Sahin gave me an update on the Turkish hair cream that has many people on the edge of their seats. The update includes a new release date and a new name for the product. Here is the info from Prof. Sahin himself as of 2/20/17:

“Our hair cream will be introduced into the market soon (within 2 weeks). Commercial name of the product will be ReBoost.”

ReBoost….hmmm. Interesting name. I was also told by Prof. Sahin that after the release of the product in Turkey, he will let me know how the cream may be purchased from Turkey by those who live abroad. Rest assured, you will all get that info when it is available. Making sure you are subscribed for email updates on the right sidebar of this blog is a good idea. Other than that, smile.

br1

Reaction score
Below text from a Feb 20 post from the Follicle Thought website:

I got some great news today, everybody, that I am excited to share with you all.

Prof. Fikrettin Sahin gave me an update on the Turkish hair cream that has many people on the edge of their seats. The update includes a new release date and a new name for the product. Here is the info from Prof. Sahin himself as of 2/20/17:

“Our hair cream will be introduced into the market soon (within 2 weeks). Commercial name of the product will be ReBoost.”

ReBoost….hmmm. Interesting name. I was also told by Prof. Sahin that after the release of the product in Turkey, he will let me know how the cream may be purchased from Turkey by those who live abroad. Rest assured, you will all get that info when it is available. Making sure you are subscribed for email updates on the right sidebar of this blog is a good idea. Other than that, smile.

Thanks for the repetition.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing as this is the only potential option for something new coming out soon (hopefully next week), does anyone know if there is a website to find this stuff and potentially buy?
Getting desperate here.....

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
f***, never a good sign.

Off topic, tried bee venom because of some research and what the hell I have tried everything else and the sh*t seemed to work for about two months then I started getting sides no different than finasteride, could just be a dosage issue but that is the problem with all experimental options we have no idea how to apply.

So just hoping something "anything" new will come to market soon!