Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Offtopic but did you think about RU? Many people seem to recommend it after you get sides of finasteride

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f***, never a good sign.

Off topic, tried bee venom because of some research and what the hell I have tried everything else and the sh*t seemed to work for about two months then I started getting sides no different than finasteride, could just be a dosage issue but that is the problem with all experimental options we have no idea how to apply.

So just hoping something "anything" new will come to market soon!
Hey Cody, can you tell me where you obtained the bee venom you used?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried Venex I from Amazon......I honestly don't know what to say about it, try it for yourself. Good luck! Yes the shitty genetics we were all dealt sucks!

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle Thought February 25, 2017
"I can understand your concern, and also fully understand that they may not be interested in responding to numerous inquiries before they have even put the cream out for sale or launched their website."

Follicle Thought February 26, 2017
"Because everything takes time Sam. When it’s time for data they will present data."

Do you get it? First they $ell the product and then we will know. ^^

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on the photos shown by Skinmedica, it doesn't appear to work very well - and, honestly, anyone can go on Photoshop and make it look better.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Based on the photos shown by Skinmedica, it doesn't appear to work very well - and, honestly, anyone can go on Photoshop and make it look better.

Yeah its not a great deal of improvement but if those are legit untouched photos, then I do see improvement.

I imagine that if kelopesia/reboost does work it will also be equal to what it does to the skin. Minimal, but ill take minimal over none any day.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
How much do we know about the university or prof sahin? I couldn't find stuff about the Prof. in english and the university does not appear in any university rankings, only in one web ranking and they barely made it in the top 2000 (top44 in turkey) of all universities. I don't know if thats a bad thing but i would rather see if this university was a bit more prestigious.

tress_dreams

Reaction score
lol, here's my reboost game plan: order it but don't apply it. Wait for others to use and make sure some horrible rash or side effect doesn't develop and that they have positive results :)

I'm beyond skeptical of this one but I'll still gladly piss away (pun intended) a few bucks on foreskin tonic in the hopes of regrowth.

br1

Reaction score
How much do we know about the university or prof sahin? I couldn't find stuff about the Prof. in english and the university does not appear in any university rankings, only in one web ranking and they barely made it in the top 2000 (top44 in turkey) of all universities. I don't know if thats a bad thing but i would rather see if this university was a bit more prestigious.
I'm with you.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even know why they changed the name. "ReBoost" sounds like ScammyMcScam. Kelopesia was good. I am not trying to say this is a scam, but I think this is a stupid name. Sounds like an energy drink.

I dont have much faith in this tho. It only became famous cause of the comedian.. i dont live in turkey but my parents come from turkey and that all seems too fishy to me. Basically like always in turkey. But meh, I hate turkish news, media and tv anyway. So I might not be a good source for an objective view on the matter lol

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys is there any news when it could be available in turkey?

Why I never heard of it. Whats the mechanism behind it

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually an Albanian citizen.
Turkey is not a country you follow from external media, Mustafa Kemal is inspired here by Ernesto Che, leader of world war.
Here you are deterring. If you do not use kelopecia here, you're better than minoxidil kelopecia.
Do not forget these shameful words