Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Anyone have some news about the turkish Kelopesia product ? I'm not speaking about the N2C scam, but about Kelopesia.

It should be released in end 2016....So...anyone have news ?

Thanks ;)

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Human foreskin, huh?

What the f***. I don't like that we're approaching the dark fantasy setting of using infants for anti-aging purposes.

rcom440

Reaction score
Some people on Turkish who are into following this development claim this product will be competing with brotzu lotion.

But there is more hype about brotzu lotion - I think it's done intentionally because it's great for marketing while Kelopesia is seem to be kept discreet but there were some stuff about Kelopesia in the news then it got quiet.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's legit. If everything goes smooth it should be available at the end of next month. I'm not sure if it will be available to purchase in the US. Hopefully someone will be selling it on eBay.

Whoa. The results seem promising. Why isn't there more hype around this???? Also, why do you think it won't be available in the US? FDA issue?

rcom440

Reaction score
Whoa. The results seem promising. Why isn't there more hype around this???? Also, why do you think it won't be available in the US? FDA issue?

There is hype in Turkish hairloss community but it didn't get spread like Brotzu lotion. I always thought less hype, the more likely product will be legit.
I'm sort of sceptical about people coming out of nowhere climbing how great is the lotion.
In contrast, people who stand behind Kelopesia stay pretty quiet about their product.

I don't know if it will be available in the US right away. FDA won't the an issue. It will be released as a cosmetic just like Brotzu lotion so I'm sure you will be able to find it online.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is hype in Turkish hairloss community but it didn't get spread like Brotzu lotion. I always thought less hype, the more likely product will be legit.
I'm sort of sceptical about people coming out of nowhere climbing how great is the lotion.
In contrast, people who stand behind Kelopesia stay pretty quiet about their product.

I don't know if it will be available in the US right away. FDA won't the an issue. It will be released as a cosmetic just like Brotzu lotion so I'm sure you will be able to find it online.

I tried doing some googling around this. There is indeed a lack of hype, but it could be because this is likely snake oil. Look at this blog post -

http://www.trendhaber.tv/saglik/mucize-krem-kelopesia-kellige-care-olacak-mi-h53216.html

Clearly photoshopped before and after.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can anybody explain how this foreskin works? the article mentions about cream, right?

rcom440

Reaction score

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
This does look iffy. I don't think it's photoshop, it looks more like they used toppik. But question is are those pics legit - provided by creators of Kelopesia.

Look at the hair with-respect-to-ears. Look at the bottom right for that white hair strand. It's clear that they have photoshopped it.

Now, whether this was supplied by the guys at Kelopesia, that remains to be verified. I don't see why a random blog will publish their own before and afters. They must have sourced it from the university people.

rcom440

Reaction score
There is indeed a lack of hype, but it could be because this is likely snake oil.

There is usually hype about snake oils - at the beginning unrealistic claims from creators to get the hype going.

I think when cure for hairloss is released there won't be too much hype before the release. One day we will wake up and there it is.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is usually hype about snake oils - at the beginning unrealistic claims from creators to get the hype going.

I think when cure for hairloss is released there won't be too much hype before the release. One day we will wake up and there it is.

I hope for the sake of your hair and mine that it's true. By that logic, you should be biting your nails over Fidia lotion because Fidia has tried to generate no hype at all.

rcom440

Reaction score
Look at the hair with-respect-to-ears. Look at the bottom right for that white hair strand. It's clear that they have photoshopped it.

Now, whether this was supplied by the guys at Kelopesia, that remains to be verified. I don't see why a random blog will publish their own before and afters. They must have sourced it from the university people.

Yes it does look like it's the same pic.
We don't know if this pic were provided by that university, there is no footnote. Blogs use random pics all the time.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recall what the science behind this is? Stem cells from foreskin delivered through liposomes? I remember they had an issue with stability at room temperature.

rcom440

Reaction score
I hope for the sake of your hair and mine that it's true. By that logic, you should be biting your nails over Fidia lotion because Fidia has tried to generate no hype at all.

Nah I won't bitting my nails :) my hairloss is so slow I don't think I will be ever bald but I would like to go back to NW0
I think Dr. Brotzu was generating hype, he was bragging about his lotion for so long before he sold the patent. It could be because he wanted stare the hype to get some decent money for that patent - just saying.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I won't bitting my nails :) my hairloss is so slow I don't think I will be ever bald but I would like to go back to NW0
I think Dr. Brotzu was generating hype, he was bragging about his lotion for so long before he sold the patent. It could be because he wanted stare the hype to get some decent money for that patent - just saying.

How old are you? I'm 28 and going down the bald alley really fast. I wish there was a little more hype around Kelopesia. Thus far I've spent the entire day reading about it, and can't find anyone credible showing any amount of enthusiasm. Hope I'm wrong.

Also, I think Brotzu was just showing results. So far he has backed up everything he has claimed with results. Though the whole son/son-of-a-friend issue seems to be weird, but it'd be foolish to try to hype it up on forums.

EDIT: Also, just found out that Kelopesia guys tried to get this comedian to use their product. Isn't that trying to generate hype? The comedian, according to local people, doesn't have any more hair than he did previously.

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does look like it's the same pic.
We don't know if this pic were provided by that university, there is no footnote. Blogs use random pics all the time.
idd it's blatant they photoshopped it. But maybe they did this on purpose, I mean we never know with these guys, they re capable of everything ! : "by using this lotion that's the kind of result you can expect"?. anyway theorically they say this cream is also supposed to fight grey hair. A kind of all in one lotion? Maybe that sounds a bit too much... but we'll see. the grand finale is close.