Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think this turkish lotion combined with brotzu lotion which inhibit the DHT will give better result !!

wait and see !!

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried doing some googling around this. There is indeed a lack of hype, but it could be because this is likely snake oil. Look at this blog post -

http://www.trendhaber.tv/saglik/mucize-krem-kelopesia-kellige-care-olacak-mi-h53216.html

Clearly photoshopped before and after.

This photo is a stock photo and not from the Turkish University, They used the below

upload_2016-12-17_18-41-32.png

upload_2016-12-17_18-41-41.png

rcom440

Reaction score
Those photoshopped pics on that blog is probably stock photo too. I doubt those pics are from creators of this lotion.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That photoshopped looking pic is a stock photo this was brought up in a previous thread. I don't wanna go back and find it but ya it's not from the universities trials.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
That photoshopped looking pic is a stock photo this was brought up in a previous thread. I don't wanna go back and find it but ya it's not from the universities trials.

So, are you as (or more) hopeful about this as you are for Brotzu?

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this deserves the benefit of the doubt, based on the fact that this comes from a university and the head researcher is legitimate. But I don't think this will be as effective as brotzus lotion because it has no anti androgen component.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this deserves the benefit of the doubt, based on the fact that this comes from a university and the head researcher is legitimate. But I don't think this will be as effective as brotzus lotion because it has no anti androgen component.
I agree with you and think that when both lotion used will give a better result

rcom440

Reaction score
How old are you? I'm 28 and going down the bald alley really fast. I wish there was a little more hype around Kelopesia. Thus far I've spent the entire day reading about it, and can't find anyone credible showing any amount of enthusiasm. Hope I'm wrong.

Also, I think Brotzu was just showing results. So far he has backed up everything he has claimed with results. Though the whole son/son-of-a-friend issue seems to be weird, but it'd be foolish to try to hype it up on forums.

EDIT: Also, just found out that Kelopesia guys tried to get this comedian to use their product. Isn't that trying to generate hype? The comedian, according to local people, doesn't have any more hair than he did previously.
idd it's blatant they photoshopped it. But maybe they did this on purpose, I mean we never know with these guys, they re capable of everything ! : "by using this lotion that's the kind of result you can expect"?. anyway theorically they say this cream is also supposed to fight grey hair. A kind of all in one lotion? Maybe that sounds a bit too much... but we'll see. the grand finale is close.

I'm 36. I noticed I started losing hair at around 19. Ive been at around Norwood 2.5 since I was like 23 and it didn't progress too much since then. I lost some density that's all. I hopped on minoxidil once a day, spironolactone and Nizoral when I turned 30. I remember when I was doing to collage some guys were saying that I will go bald which was pretty shitty thing to say to someone in my situation. I actually thought I will be bald in my 30's.
Funny thing is I've seen one of those guys a year ago. Back in collage he had great thick hair, there were no sign of no receding hairline. A year ago I saw him and he was pushing NW6, hair in the front were completely gone, vertex almost gone while my hair looks pretty much the same when I was 23-24. He's also 2 years younger.

The thing about hairloss is it's totally unpredictable. Guys who start going bald in their early 20s may keep their hair for a long long time while guys with awesome in their early 20s may lost almost everything.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more treatments make it to the market the higher the chances of eventually getting a decent product. I really hope either this or the hyped Fidia lotion gets released soon and gives me some regrowth. Finally babies are useful for something.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I won't bitting my nails :) my hairloss is so slow I don't think I will be ever bald but I would like to go back to NW0
I think Dr. Brotzu was generating hype, he was bragging about his lotion for so long before he sold the patent. It could be because he wanted stare the hype to get some decent money for that patent - just saying.

I think its also because he's old and he probably wants to leave a legacy similar to his Father who was famous in Italy--i dont think Brotzu cares to much about Androgenic but it think he is passionate about helping Areata.

rcom440

Reaction score
I think its also because he's old and he probably wants to leave a legacy similar to his Father who was famous in Italy--i dont think Brotzu cares to much about Androgenic but it think he is passionate about helping Areata.

Agreed about him wanting to leave a legacy.
However,
Some of the claims Brotzu made are ridiculous. That's why I'm sceptical about his lotion. Yes it probably will somewhat slows down hailoss but stuff about re growing a few years of lost hair sounds to me like complete bullsh*t. It's probably just his very optimistic speculation about the lotion, nothing more / nothing less.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
However,
Some of the claims Brotzu made are ridiculous. That's why I'm sceptical about his lotion. Yes it probably will somewhat slows down hailoss but stuff about re growing a few years of lost hair sounds to me like complete bullsh*t.
He is not from the field and he stated it could reverse young miniaturization. That doesn't sound like a bullshit claim to me. But i'm skeptical too.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
However,
Some of the claims Brotzu made are ridiculous. That's why I'm sceptical about his lotion. Yes it probably will somewhat slows down hailoss but stuff about re growing a few years of lost hair sounds to me like complete bullsh*t. It's probably just his very optimistic speculation about the lotion, nothing more / nothing less.
There's people who recovered tons of hair on the big 3. There's transgenders on feminizing medicines that recovered from norwood 5+. Although unlikely this lotion will do the same, it could still very helpful.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mucize_krem_kelopesia_kellige_care_olacak_mi_h53216_749de.jpg

Can those of you that smell bullshit from a mile away tell me if there are tricks used in this pictures (Lighting, Angle, Hair Style etc.).

I was looking at kelopesia since it is expected to be released on January and there's still no word on Fidia's lotion. I've got to the point where I will happily rub baby foreskins on my head.

rcom440

Reaction score
Yes that looks fake. It's like someone used same pics copy and paste it next to oryginal and just photoshopped it. Please check that gray hair on both pics.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. The gray hair on the back of his head is a dead giveaway that the photo has been enhanced.

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly; Look at how his hair is styled in both pics. This before and after are identical or have at least been taken in a small timeframe.

Where did you get this picture?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 46220
Can those of you that smell bullshit from a mile away tell me if there are tricks used in this pictures (Lighting, Angle, Hair Style etc.).

I was looking at kelopesia since it is expected to be released on January and there's still no word on Fidia's lotion. I've got to the point where I will happily rub baby foreskins on my head.
Yes you can easily tell they are both the same photo..all the hairs match up ... it's laughable.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's really unbelievable how many of you guys don't read.

In just about every thread relating to this treatment it's been stated that is a stock picture used by the media it has nothing to do with this company.

Hell, this thread is barely two pages long, and the second page (this page) states that it's a stock photo......

rcom440

Reaction score
I thought it was clear that's it's just a stock photo.
You can purchase it from Getty images / creative images.