Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes we have seen this thing and this is the 2nd time we are saying consecutively it's an old news.

the date of this news is old , they published it in 20 july 2016.

you can figure this out when you search the title in the yeditepe website :
http://www.yeditepe.edu.tr/en/search/node/YEDİTEPE UNIVERSITY OFFERS A NEW SOLUTION FOR HAIR LOSS

you can see the date is above the title.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you so much Fahad, I was always looking in the turkish forum but they hadn't any information

By the way:
Marka Adı: re-boost Koruma Tarihi: 9.11.2016 Marka Sahibi: BİLİMSEL TEKNOLOJİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Marka Adı: reboost Koruma Tarihi: 1.11.2016 Marka Sahibi: BİLİMSEL TEKNOLOJİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t were can we buy this
Admin from Follicle Thought says it's not out yet but will be available within the next two weeks. The release of the product seems imminent but the main thing I am waiting for is some form of clinical data or photographic evidence.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Admin from Follicle Thought says it's not out yet but will be available within the next two weeks. The release of the product seems imminent but the main thing I am waiting for is some form of clinical data or photographic evidence.
You can go on YouTube and watch a presentation.. Its in Turk but they have a lot of photos

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Only problem is that there's a tendency to use a potato camera when documenting hair loss or filming UFOs. It's hard to see anything from the pictures in the video. Also skip straight to 17:00 in the video unless you understand Turkish.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its on follicle thought

"Prof. Fikrettin Sahin gave me an update on the Turkish hair cream that has many people on the edge of their seats"

Almost nobody talks about it anywhere, most think it's a scam and you can't really blame them. If anything had people on the "edge of their seats", it was the FIDIA lotion. C'mon, man...

The Follicle Thought dude seems chill af and that's cool, but the..."less than honest" hype he builds for companies achieving literally nothing (HairClone) or outright sketchy things like Kelopesia is odd.

Anyway, I really hope this thing proves me wrong, but this smells like snake oil. We have no good information about this product. Is it being produced by the university themselves? If not, what company is producing it? Why don't we have any clinical data or explanation of the science whatsoever?

They go from absolutely nothing to saying they'll have this on the market in two weeks? Meanwhile, a Google search reveals nothing for "ReBoost" in regards to hair, nothing further from the University, etc. Nobody knows a damn thing about it, but it totally regrows hair! Right.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Prof. Fikrettin Sahin gave me an update on the Turkish hair cream that has many people on the edge of their seats"

Almost nobody talks about it anywhere, most think it's a scam and you can't really blame them. If anything had people on the "edge of their seats", it was the FIDIA lotion. C'mon, man...

The Follicle Thought dude seems chill af and that's cool, but the..."less than honest" hype he builds for companies achieving literally nothing (HairClone) or outright sketchy things like Kelopesia is odd.

Anyway, I really hope this thing proves me wrong, but this smells like snake oil. We have no good information about this product. Is it being produced by the university themselves? If not, what company is producing it? Why don't we have any clinical data or explanation of the science whatsoever?

They go from absolutely nothing to saying they'll have this on the market in two weeks? Meanwhile, a Google search reveals nothing for "ReBoost" in regards to hair, nothing further from the University, etc. Nobody knows a damn thing about it, but it totally regrows hair! Right.
True however in 2 weeks we'll know for sure since the product will be out it will be tested by people.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also have you seen the professor behind this? https://scholar.google.dk/citations?user=q7dSCWoAAAAJ&hair loss=en the guy almost rivals cotsarelis in citations : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=0HaK-rsAAAAJ&hair loss=en

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it as soon as it's available because they say it's supposed to reverse gray hair aswell/ at worse I will have positive placebo effect for both regrowth and grey hair because I would have added an epic treatment to my routine

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be so comical if this works

Judging by the real genuine fake armani tshirt i bought last summer.. i have some doubts

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna try it as soon as it's available because they say it's supposed to reverse gray hair aswell/ at worse I will have positive placebo effect for both regrowth and grey hair because I would have added an epic treatment to my routine

I seriously commend you for the way you think. Whoever said optimistic delirium isn't a way to live life has no f*****g idea what they're talking about.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, highly skeptical of this, as well. Peoples' questions in regards to the lotion on Follicle Thought get a response from admin requesting they read: http://www.folliclethought.com/how-to-react-to-the-announcement-of-a-new-treatment/ .

TL;DR (Paraphrase): "I go through the material I post on this site, and my philosophy on any new treatment is to give it the benefit of the doubt. I believe optimism can influence the outcome of these upcoming treatments."

f*** all.

Directing people to this article in response to questions and concerns over lack of data, results, science to back the method, or what exactly it's even supposed to aim at doing in the first place.

The Prof. heading the project can give a statement, such as, "“Our hair cream will be introduced into the market soon (within 2 weeks). Commercial name of the product will be ReBoost,” to get posted on a popular hair loss blog, but can't give one hint of information regarding anything else. Sounds like some good press and a load of bullshit to me.

Just so you all know, I have a product coming out in 1 1/2 weeks, made from something that does something to stem cells or something, and I'm accepting $40 pre-orders right now. PM me to reserve yours today.

But, in regards to the optimistic delirium that I mentioned in the post before, I sure do hope it works! :confused:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well this was suppose to be out about a year ago but they have had problems with stability issues.. If you google kelopesia a bunch of news articles pop up even from CNN they probably didn't make an announcement yet but was willing to give an update to Follicle Thought before because he has been talking to the professor