Anyone feel like if they never started Min/finasteride they would actually look BETTER?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
U got 2 more en years and you have taken dutasteride since age 21 or 22 loool wayy too Early. Blocking all dht in brain and body hahahhaha fucked for life.
Yeah my trichologist told me to do so I did. He is the doctor not you. I've read opinions of severa trichologist and they agree on using dutas when you are over 20.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not just about getting wasted and falling asleep in a hedge.

What I mentioned in a post above, many people self medicate with alcohol their whole lives for mood stabilization, depression, stress control racing thoughts etc. and to basically function as normal.

I agree but it's self defeating and provides only short term relief from problems which compound in the long term.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
U got 2 more years to go and you have taken dutasteride since age 21 or 22 loool wayy too Early. Blocking all dht in brain and body hahahhaha fucked for life.

I Think you are right , maybe it would beter if you always posted when drunk instead.

But when im drunk im the happiest most social person ever. I completely change for the better my autism goes away even.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What's your running like when you're dunk? Am I in any danger of you making it as far as my doorstep?

or is it like this guys?

View attachment 177625
You are definitely one of my favorites here. Haven't been on finasteride as long as you but I like what it did to you.