Anyone feel like if they never started Min/finasteride they would actually look BETTER?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts when you never been drunk? Ru rly that dumb? Hangover sucks yes but while drinking u feel so damn good. Just stop talking crap that u have no idea about. And hangover is only when you go over the limit.
You possibly feel good for a while but you will look and sound stupid to anyone sober. It’s all about having a clean, rational life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Facts when you never been drunk? Ru rly that dumb? Hangover sucks yes but while drinking u feel so damn good. Just stop talking crap that u have no idea about. And hangover is only when you go over the limit.
Why would I need to be drunk to know if it is fun or not? I have heard lot of sh*t about it, you don't need to test something in order to to know if it is good or not. Drink alcohol is like poisoning yourself, nothing good with that.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know you are more depressed than me? How can we measure that?

Em7TF1WXcAEqvWw.jpg

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is challenging enough as it is, why self sabotage with unnecessary drinking and drugging?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is challenging enough as it is, why self sabotage with unnecessary drinking and drugging?
Because its introduced to you from such an early age you assume its the norm.