Anyone feel like if they never started Min/finasteride they would actually look BETTER?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
But when im drunk im the happiest most social person ever. I completely change for the better my autism goes away even.
Self medication with alcohol is a fairly typical routine.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither of them is true. I am like this since I was 16 son antiandrogens has nothing to do with that.
You fucked your chances of becoming a fully developed man..you truely become developed fully at age 25 the brain at least didnt you know this? Your fucked for life now hahahaha poor f****r.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
False. Im more depressed than you trust me my life is miserable. But when im drunk im the happiest most social person ever. I completely change for the better my autism goes away even. You dont know sh*t about being drunk rofl.
It's not real though, you're being a caricature of the person you wish you could be sober.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You fucked your chances of becoming a fully developed man..you truely become developed fully at age 25 the brain at least didnt you know this? Your fucked for life now hahahaha poor f****r.
Wtf do you mean? I am fully developed just stop.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-27-19-46-05-338_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-27-19-46-05-338_com.android.chrome.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not real though, you're being a caricature of the person you wish you could be sober.
Its not just about getting wasted and falling asleep in a hedge.

What I mentioned in a post above, many people self medicate with alcohol their whole lives for mood stabilization, depression, stress control racing thoughts etc. and to basically function as normal.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I am fully developed, I don't think like teens do, in fact I was more mature than the average teen when I was 16.
U got 2 more years to go and you have taken dutasteride since age 21 or 22 loool wayy too Early. Blocking all dht in brain and body hahahhaha fucked for life.