Another Depressing Thread About Being Depressed

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nobody likes me on the new treatments section because i make them feel bad by saying we've seen nothing new, the same sh*t was posted 15 years ago and still no cure. a real cure would be posting clear HD pics of a Norwood 6 actually growing new hair.

but what gets me is imagining a young guy, NW2.5 losing his hair fast, instead of getting on finasteride and saving his hair, he reads "brotzu and shishedo due out in 6 months"; he waits 6 months then 6 months more due to "delays", by the time he realises it is nonsense he is already NW6.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody likes me on the new treatments section because i make them feel bad by saying we've seen nothing new, the same sh*t was posted 15 years ago and still no cure. a real cure would be posting clear HD pics of a Norwood 6 actually growing new hair.

but what gets me is imagining a young guy, NW2.5 losing his hair fast, instead of getting on finasteride and saving his hair, he reads "brotzu and shishedo due out in 6 months"; he waits 6 months then 6 months more due to "delays", by the time he realises it is nonsense he is already NW6.
lmao legit

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Consider getting a hair system mate. If it bugs you so much - which is understandable as a female (ad I'd argue as a male too) - don't let pride get into the way of your well-being.

All the best

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I feel depressed too Georgie. There’s hair loss, and then there’s HAIR LOSS. I see bald/balding guys who have normal patterns and I’m actually envious. Of a balding dude!

I take it you're female too?
I feel ya, I really do. I find myself looking at guys who are completely (or almost) bald on top but with thick horseshoes and feeling envious. Diffuse pattern is really hell on earth, because you know deep inside that unless a cure comes soon, you'll end up so bald that a full wig is the only option, and THAT must REALLY be hell on earth. I can't imagine the humiliation and shame of having to remove my wig before bedtime in front of my fiancé, it would kill me.
If you have decent donor there is always the option of a hair transplant, and/or a partial wig aka hair piece. And if hair multiplication becomes a reality, a person with good donor is considered cured.
Well, I try not to think about it too much, because if I do I will just end up in a deep dark pit like I did before. I never read threads about cures or look it up at all, because I will just feel disappointed every time it does not lead to anything major. If a cure comes along I am sure it will be all over the Internet anyway, and I will find out about it regardless. I am not going to taunt and torture myself by reading about cures and hoping for a miracle. If it happens it will happen, and I will be extremely happy, so much that I would not know what to do with myself :eek:)

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I have been desperate to the point where I found myself dreaming of a scalp transplant. Very sick and twisted indeed. But that it what baldness does, it makes you desperate so much that you could do anything, that is the scary part. I had to scale back my approach a lot and bite the bullet (hair piece)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@EvilLocks

That is not true. Total baldness does not have to be the endgame, in many cases it is reversible in women especially.
Cheer up bruh, We all tell ourselves that we have it the worst, I myself could kill for an evenly spread DUPA with somewhat coverage.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
@EvilLocks

That is not true. Total baldness does not have to be the endgame, in many cases it is reversible in women especially.
Cheer up bruh, We all tell ourselves that we have it the worst, I myself could kill for an evenly spread DUPA with somewhat coverage.

You would eat your words if you actually had DUPA, mark my words. Also, the ''great'' thing about DUPA is that it gradually progresses towards Gollum mode, so you can't expect to have ''decent'' coverage for that long, esp. if you have aggressive hair loss like me.
AND - genetic hair loss in women is not more reversible than genetic hair loss in men, UNLESS it is caused by something else than androgenic alopecia of course. I suffer from androgenic alopecia in a DUPA pattern and no, it is not reversible, unless a cure is found :)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would eat your words if you actually had DUPA, mark my words. Also, the ''great'' thing about DUPA is that it gradually progresses towards Gollum mode, so you can't expect to have ''decent'' coverage for that long, esp. if you have aggressive hair loss like me.
AND - genetic hair loss in women is not more reversible than genetic hair loss in men, UNLESS it is caused by something else than androgenic alopecia of course. I suffer from androgenic alopecia in a DUPA pattern and no, it is not reversible, unless a cure is found :)
We're buying choi peptide do you want in ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have diffused thinning in a NW7 pattern with a dislocated front lock, I can't imagine a more retarded looking hairloss pattern, srsly.
But granted, I thought the 'unpatterned' in DUPA indicated a type of hairloss that doesn't follow standard male or female hairloss patterns and thus a condition, that has other causes. The more you know.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading your useful advice.
On a side note: I really miss the old days when you were a regular poster on here, along with all the other characters. Characters we have lost recently.

Wht happened? Someone died?

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, i noticed something was off soon as I looged in. Civil unrest, huhh? :) I'm sure some agreement can be made..

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
i would never treat my wife bad if i had one, but they all went for the NW1 jock with the bad attitude instead of me purely for his looks.
i suspect they'd still rather be with a NW1 who treats them bad, women are just like that. they see a decent but ugly man who treats them right as boring.

we have a proverb here in germany: " Der Falsche kann nichts richtig machen, der Richtige nichts falsch"

you can roughly translate it to this: the good looking man can do nothing wrong ( even if he is cheating, an alcoholic, ignoring his woman etc), the ugly looking can do nothing right ( even tough he is nice etc)

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we have a proverb here in germany: " Der Falsche kann nichts richtig machen, der Richtige nichts falsch"

you can roughly translate it to this: the good looking man can do nothing wrong ( even if he is cheating, an alcoholic, ignoring his woman etc), the ugly looking can do nothing right ( even tough he is nice etc)
looks like germans are blackpilled since ages

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's alright, no one likes me over there either because they're a bunch of white knight cucks devoid of any sense of humor, as well as blind optimists who instantly shun anybody who gives them a dose of reality.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, what can you say?
Apparently, confidence did not make it into a proverb...

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie I hope you're feeling a little better. To an extent, I understand what you're going through. However, I think hair loss in a women is far worse than in a man. Generally speaking, it's more acceptable for a male to go bald, and for a women it's very tough. I am glad you can vent and find some minor form of relief by posting and relating to people on this forum. Continue to hang in there! For what it's worth, you seem like a genuinely nice person, and I am sure I would enjoy your company along with many others on this forum.

Each day I try not to dwell on my hair loss, but I continually fail. I prefer not to look at myself in the mirror and be reminded of my hair loss. When i feel down, I can always turn to my family and close friends, and they encourage me! I hope you have similar support, and if not, can find similar support. As challenging as it sounds, remember that your hair does not define who you are -- for me, it seems like it does sometimes! Your hair is simply a physical attribute, which does not hold any eternal value in our lives.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie I hope you're feeling a little better. To an extent, I understand what you're going through. However, I think hair loss in a women is far worse than in a man. Generally speaking, it's more acceptable for a male to go bald, and for a women it's very tough. I am glad you can vent and find some minor form of relief by posting and relating to people on this forum. Continue to hang in there! For what it's worth, you seem like a genuinely nice person, and I am sure I would enjoy your company along with many others on this forum.

Each day I try not to dwell on my hair loss, but I continually fail. I prefer not to look at myself in the mirror and be reminded of my hair loss. When i feel down, I can always turn to my family and close friends, and they encourage me! I hope you have similar support, and if not, can find similar support. As challenging as it sounds, remember that your hair does not define who you are -- for me, it seems like it does sometimes! Your hair is simply a physical attribute, which does not hold any eternal value in our lives.
she doesnt really have hair loss though. at the least so minor its not visible