Another Depressing Thread About Being Depressed

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If his posts are eligible only for rebuke or at most temporary ban than I don't understand what one has to do for permanent bans.
Having issues makes one empathic. But these guys are simply psycho. They just remind me of those religious nutjobs who just get mad seeing girls with short clothes. Like their Jannat is in danger. Hopefully they don't use these W*** words for their mothers or daughters. Though It's hard to imagine otherwise.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why this motherfucker, vile creature is not banned permanently for using wh*** for other female members? Who the f*** are the moderators here and wtf do they actually do?
If you're going to white knight at least make it believable that you're doing it for any other reason than to blatantly white knight. An attention wh*** isn't the same as a wh***. And on this forum w****s are regarded as highly respectable, so there would be nothing wrong with calling her that. Just ask @CaptainForehead and @blackg .

blackg

Reaction score
ok good ha. i didnt know about that other sh*t cuz georgie is such a huge attention wh*** with imagined issues. assumed it would be more of the same

nice that she actually has a real problem to justify her feelings. she should have started with that instead of crying about hallucinations of hair loss lol
What the hell is wrong with you, exo!
I've always liked you but you are coming across as an arrogant *** here.
Georgie does not deserve this abuse from you or anyone.
She deserves our support and she has mine.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're going to white knight at least make it believable that you're doing it for any other reason than to blatantly white knight. An attention wh*** isn't the same as a wh***. And on this forum w****s are regarded as highly respectable, so there would be nothing wrong with calling her that. Just ask @CaptainForehead and @blackg .

In the name of argument people start calling others as white knight here? Well you should try to be one sometimes, you may feel better and worthy of something. There has been a history of @Georgie being subjected to outright abuses by a cabal, of which you have been a proud member.

And I guess you won't mind if I call you son of a wh***? May be that way I could respect u and you mother at the same time?

blackg

Reaction score
In the name of argument people start calling others as white knight here? Well you should try to be one sometimes, you may feel better and worthy of something. There has been a history of @Georgie being subjected to outright abuses by a cabal, of which you have been a proud member.

And I guess you won't mind if I call you son of a wh***? May be that way I could respect u and you mother at the same time?
It's so transparent this abuse of an attractive female on this forum, and it's always the same old cabal of angry boys. "Boys" being the operative word.

blackg

Reaction score
Why are you so angry at this girl... again?
What's bothering you this time?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's the internet, anything you call me will have less of an impact on my life than shedding one strand of hair.

@Exodus2011 is a good chap in my opinion.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

You know very well that "wh***" is a derogatory term, regardless of how prostitution is viewed.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so transparent this abuse of an attractive female on this forum, and it's always the same old cabal of angry boys. "Boys" being the operative word.

What else could be the reason except pant up frustration in real life due to hairloss and many other health issues. @Georgie remind them of all those glamorous girls for whom these guys are almost invisible in real life.
Now there are two type of troubled people, one who develop even greater empathy for others after having gone through these issues themselves, they don't want anyone else to suffer from these things. And wish others well.
Second group actually become bitter to extent that they start getting sadistic pleasure out of others misery. It's the only thing that allows them to forget about their own pain. Guess some of these guys belong to same category.
I am told about issues that exodus face by one of the mods. And despite being angry at him, he still has sympathy for the guy. This is what we need.
It's not because of @Georgie hairloss that some of us feel protective for her. Infact I too have told her many times that her hair looks great even today and she should go easy on all the medicines she is taking. It's actually about her childhood which she shared here a while back. @exodus too should read about that and I am sure he will see that they actually are in same boat. Their pain may be different but it's degree might be the same.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else could be the reason except pant up frustration in real life due to hairloss and many other health issues. @Georgie remind them of all those glamorous girls for whom these guys are almost invisible in real life.
Now there are two type of troubled people, one who develop even greater empathy for others after having gone through these issues themselves, they don't want anyone else to suffer from these things. And wish others well.
Second group actually become bitter to extent that they start getting sadistic pleasure out of others misery. It's the only thing that allows them to forget about their own pain. Guess some of these guys belong to same category.
I am told about issues that exodus face by one of the mods. And despite being angry at him, he still has sympathy for the guy. This is what we need.
It's not because of @Georgie hairloss that some of us feel protective for her. Infact I too have told her many times that her hair looks great even today and she should go easy on all the medicines she is taking. It's actually about her childhood which she shared here a while back. @exodus too should read about that and I am sure he will see that they actually are in same boat. Their pain may be different but it's degree might be the same.
you guys took what i said out of context. i was never glad she had these issues, i was glad there was something LEGIT causing her misery and that it wasnt just BDD or histrionic attention seeking

georgie isnt a stereotypical hot stacy but she still is BDD about her hair, which is what pisses me off

depending on how bad her childhood was i probably still have it worse. besides life threatening stuff having bad genes/being low value is the ABSOLUTE worst problem there is

i cant just suppress the bad memories like someone abused can do, i cant get sympathy, my ACTUAL SELF is considered garbage. lol want proof?

look at half of protagonists, they always have bad upbringings but good genetics. daredevil, batman, spiderman, etc. people FANTASIZE about good genes but bad childhood because they still have the most important thing, actual VALUE. being hot, smart, talented, etc. which cant be changed or repressed

but people NEVER fantasize about having a good upbringing but bad genes. theres no ugly/dumb/untalented character yet has it easy

shows whats important. god f*****g damn it now i feel shitty. only thing i can do is distract myself i guess

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now you are outright lying in order to protect thy fair maiden. I've never abused @Georgie , in fact she has insulted me multiple times, but no one was there to white knight me. I wonder why..

Onto your moronic whataboutism, if my mother was attention whoring and you expressed it then I'd probably agree with you, same deal if she was a literal wh***.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys took what i said out of context. i was never glad she had these issues, i was glad there was something LEGIT causing her misery and that it wasnt just BDD or histrionic attention seeking

georgie isnt a stereotypical hot stacy but she still is BDD about her hair, which is what pisses me off

depending on how bad her childhood was i probably still have it worse. besides life threatening stuff having bad genes/being low value is the ABSOLUTE worst problem there is

i cant just suppress the bad memories like someone abused can do, i cant get sympathy, my ACTUAL SELF is considered garbage. lol want proof?

look at half of protagonists, they always have bad upbringings but good genetics. daredevil, batman, spiderman, etc. people FANTASIZE about good genes but bad childhood because they still have the most important thing, actual VALUE. being hot, smart, talented, etc. which cant be changed or repressed

but people NEVER fantasize about having a good upbringing but bad genes. theres no ugly/dumb/untalented character yet has it easy

shows whats important. god f*****g damn it now i feel shitty. only thing i can do is distract myself i guess
Lol. You have no idea what I went through as a child, and in fact it’s sh*t that would make you feel sick to hear. Let’s not compare notes about who’s childhood was worse.

Oh and by the way bad genetics is having bipolar, depression, baldness, and female hormone dysfunction. No one gives a f*** what your body or face looks like as a woman if you’re f*****g going bald. Which I am. Wanna see the biopsy report? Be my guest.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know what i probably would date a bald woman if she wore a wig. as a bald man i can share the pain.
georgie are you from the UK? and do you have a nice badonkadonk? ;)
of course i understand if you'd want nothing to do with a man with hair as bad as mine

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. You have no idea what I went through as a child, and in fact it’s sh*t that would make you feel sick to hear. Let’s not compare notes about who’s childhood was worse.

Oh and by the way bad genetics is having bipolar, depression, baldness, and female hormone dysfunction. No one gives a f*** what your body or face looks like as a woman if you’re f*****g going bald. Which I am. Wanna see the biopsy report? Be my guest.
but you arent balding visibly which is all that matters. so yea. lol.

also looks is way more inportant than mental issues obviously . when you look good society rescues you from your mental issues and its seen as a cool dramatic thing

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and by the way bad genetics is having bipolar, depression, baldness, and female hormone dysfunction. No one gives a f*** what your body or face looks like as a woman if you’re f*****g going bald. Which I am.
you know what i probably would date a bald woman if she wore a wig. as a bald man i can share the pain.
georgie are you from the UK? and do you have a nice badonkadonk? ;)
The very next post, you just can’t make this up!
lol_star_trek_tng.gif

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@exodus I would have been fighting for you as well if I knew your problem and someone was intentionally trying to make you feel even worse for that. Have no doubt about it. Not only me but many others would have. I don't interact much here but I have seen some genuine good guys around here. Like @blackg @Wolf Pack @abra @Calchas and many others.

I have got messages from multiple guys who think you are wrong here but still are sympathetic for you. And none of those belong to that cabal. You see, its not that people are fighting for girls only.

I could understand your pain but man you should try to identify with victims, not the bullies around here.

Last edited: