Anon123's Story - (19)

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look man, you’ve maintained above baseline for 5 years. Some of us here are in our early 20s with WAY worse hair than you, and getting worse by the week...

If I were you I’d stick with RU and dutasteride and maybe add oral minoxidil (report back with sides and progress btw)

Edit: oh sh*t you’re early 20s too, well I meant earlier 20s :)

Anon123

Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone who has compared my first photos to my most recent can say I'm above baseline....

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen man,
I skimmed over your thread and it’s awesome you got good crown results and personally I think you need to chill. For one your forehead is small which makes recession look better on you, two your hair is thick and curly and can cover anything up, three your temples look fine. I wouldn’t of guessed you receded at all or if I had a unnaturally close look then slightly receded. Just keep up the routine and don’t stress.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone who has compared my first photos to my most recent can say I'm above baseline....

listen man this section for the most part is worthless

check out the anti androgens section if you wanna see real truths

your hair has gotten significantly thinner since baseline, clearly your regiment cant maintain for you

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
listen man this section for the most part is worthless

check out the anti androgens section if you wanna see real truths

your hair has gotten significantly thinner since baseline, clearly your regiment cant maintain for you
“Significantly thinner”... honestly man, I think your hair might a BIT thinner but also length plays a huge role in how thin your hair looks and it’s obviiusly shorter now than before.

Anon123

Reaction score
That's the thing is I've worn my hair shorter in recent years. But now I can't grow it out past a couple of months before I can't stand it anymore.

Currently my regimen is pretty extreme and I find it odd that it isn't maintaining.

Anon123

Reaction score
Also I have yet to hear much from people in terms of claims that dutasteride can destroy hairlines when people are susceptible to testosterone induced hairloss.

It was only when I started dutasteride that my frontal region really started to deteriorate. Or is this just likely natural progression taking dutasteride EOD isnt enough to counter that?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I have yet to hear much from people in terms of claims that dutasteride can destroy hairlines when people are susceptible to testosterone induced hairloss.

It was only when I started dutasteride that my frontal region really started to deteriorate. Or is this just likely natural progression taking dutasteride EOD isnt enough to counter that?
I started losing my hair faster when I started on merely finasteride so I'm definitely not touching dutasteride! What you could try is spironolactone or Cyproterone if you're feeling ballsy.. You will almost certainly regrow.

Anon123

Reaction score
Anyone have experience on RU58841? Is it suppose to cause shedding? I have been losing ground in my frontal hairline and quick since I began using it in August and the itch/shed has not slowed down...