Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m really contemplating shaving my head because the barber shaved my widows peak off and that happened last time and it’s a pain to grow out. But I will talk to someone about it

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m really contemplating shaving my head because the barber shaved my widows peak off and that happened last time and it’s a pain to grow out. But I will talk to someone about it

Show us a picture of this ‘shaved widows peak’ I bet it’s absolutely fine .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He gave me a line up without me permission

Dude seriously . If you can even get a lineup it means 1) you have a f*****g stupidly far forward hairline 2) the barber thought you’d look better with a further back hairline .

YOURE NOT LOSING YOUR HAIR.

Don’t shave your head ... that tiny piece of hair will be back in a few weeks - you have relatively short hair anyway .

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude seriously . If you can even get a lineup it means 1) you have a f*****g stupidly far forward hairline 2) the barber thought you’d look better with a further back hairline .

YOURE NOT LOSING YOUR HAIR.

Don’t shave your head ... that tiny piece of hair will be back in a few weeks - you have relatively short hair anyway .
Norwood 2

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 4145FC89-E4AA-4EB4-9B87-0E8174655608.jpeg
    4145FC89-E4AA-4EB4-9B87-0E8174655608.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 0B745FFC-D8BA-450B-AF67-CB2369218D6B.jpeg
    0B745FFC-D8BA-450B-AF67-CB2369218D6B.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 179

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there’s like really small hairs on my temple and it looks like thinning

Dude as children we all have far forward thin baby hairs... its not thinning.

I dont think you have any understanding of how hairloss works. When you get older you produce testosterone. Some of this testosterone converts to a substance called DHT. Some people whos follicles are sensitive to DHT start to miniaturise and slowly the hair shrinks until it falls out for good. At your age, you have next to no testosterone. Because of this you have no DHT. Therefore you cant go bald. Yet.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude as children we all have far forward thin baby hairs... its not thinning.

I dont think you have any understanding of how hairloss works. When you get older you produce testosterone. Some of this testosterone converts to a substance called DHT. Some people whos follicles are sensitive to DHT start to miniaturise and slowly the hair shrinks until it falls out for good. At your age, you have next to no testosterone. Because of this you have no DHT. Therefore you cant go bald. Yet.

Attachments

• 2E0C450C-857C-481B-83BF-E851CEB31758.jpeg
    2E0C450C-857C-481B-83BF-E851CEB31758.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 138

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Out of interest, what would you do if we all told you you had started to lose your hair ? You cant do anything about it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I’m literally scared of leaving my house

You need to tell your parents all of this because you need psychiatric help. You have a mental illness. not hairloss.
If this is whats getting to you now, then i can tell you life isn't going to be kind to you.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to tell your parents all of this because you need psychiatric help. You have a mental illness. not hairloss.
If this is whats getting to you now, then i can tell you life isn't going to be kind to you.
Dude I really don’t know what to do