Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aight thanks man one last question do you know what haircuts would look good, oh and btw my hair naturally falls backwards
A number 1 skin fade always look good with wavy/curly hair. I'd keep some length on top.

Yeah but look...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190320-110747_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190320-110747_Chrome.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 183

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro, you are 13 yo relax...
Just go play fortnite or sh*t like this but don't go on social media or hairlosstalk, it will rekt your mind. When I was 13 I just played football or go surfing with friends. Avoid internet like plague bro.
And you're hair is fine. go live your life

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Temples aren't always as defined as the rest of your hair, it's normal. Now go, and don't come back.

Yojimbo

My Regimen
Reaction score
13!? Why on earth are you worried about hair loss at 13? Your hair is fine, get off this forum and go enjoy your teenage years bud.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude once again you're 13 ..you cant lose hair yet. Your hormones haven't even properly turned on yet.

Yojimbo

My Regimen
Reaction score
No your forehead isn't big.. Wtf. Why has a 13yo got this many issues. Maybe your parents should take you to see your doctor. You don't need to be on this forum.

Yojimbo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon you are just on a wind up at this point. You haven't listened to anyone's advice in this thread

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I don’t even know what to do because I just go a haircut and he shaved my widows peak without asking now I’m super self conscious because I’ve done it before and it’s not good I have no idea who to talk to because I know my friends will make comments about my widows peak growing back and my haircut sucks

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude I don’t even know what to do because I just go a haircut and he shaved my widows peak without asking now I’m super self conscious because I’ve done it before and it’s not good I have no idea who to talk to because I know my friends will make comments about my widows peak growing back and my haircut sucks
Dude, you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD). Go seek professional help!

https://adaa.org/understanding-anxi...lated-conditions/body-dysmorphic-disorder-bdd

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk to your parents and tell them how you feel and that you want to see a therapist.
You shouldn’t even be thinking about hair loss at 13.

Yojimbo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tea you need to speak to your parents. I would be highly concerned if my 13yo son was this racked with paranoia regarding their hair. Speak to them, not us. Seriously man, am saying this to help you