ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Way too knock my confidence
eBzEmS8.gif

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you still here? You're clearly not balding so why are you worried? There's people on this forum with actual hairloss problems.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I’m just really paranoid don’t worry tho, but we’re them guys being idiots or telling the truth

Dude seriously are you retarded . You had 4 pages of people telling you you’re not balding ... BECAUSE YOURE NOT BALDING. There’s people here who actually are balding and seeing someone like you come and complain when you’re not balding at all 100% makes you elligable to be ridiculed . You’re on an online forum, from here if you keep asking bald guys if you’re balding when you’re not will just result in bad comments . I’d stop while you’re ahead .

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not balding but you should definitely get it cut on the sides. It's super feminine and makes you look cheruby like Jonah Hill.
Yer had a buzz cut few months ago so Im just growing it out but I’m getting one on Friday, so would you say my hair is just generally thinner in that one corner

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yer had a buzz cut few months ago so Im just growing it out but I’m getting one on Friday, so would you say my hair is just generally thinner in that one corner
Your hair looks good shaved as you've got a good hairline and density so you're hella lucky.

It doesn't look thinner at all. It's just where the weight of your hair on the sides is being pulled down by gravity so it creates a tiny parting making it look like a thinning patch.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks good shaved as you've got a good hairline and density so you're hella lucky.

It doesn't look thinner at all. It's just where the weight of your hair on the sides is being pulled down by gravity so it creates a tiny parting making it look like a thinning patch.
Aight thanks man one last question do you know what haircuts would look good, oh and btw my hair naturally falls backwards