Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh....no matter how many pictures you post and how many times we give you the same answer you're just gonna keep taking pictures and part you hair temples and hairline which makes it look like it's receding even though it isn't. You need to see a dermatologist and control your OCD, stop checking your hair all the time because stress causes baldness too.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh....no matter how many pictures you post and how many times we give you the same answer you're just gonna keep taking pictures and part you hair temples and hairline which makes it look like it's receding even though it isn't. You need to see a dermatologist and control your OCD, stop checking your hair all the time because stress causes baldness too.
It’s not parted

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
You say I’m not balding but I think I am and I’m depressed and having suicidle thoughts knowing that do you guys think I’m really paranoid or something because I’m happy one minute that sad the next so I just really don’t know
Sounds like you might be bipolar, with a touch of hypochondria.

Google those words if you dont know what they mean

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have OCD. I’ve got OCD . You know full well you’re not balding but go through rituals, checks and seek validation from others . You read one of our comments and it puts your mind at ease for a few hours then you’re back at it - taking pictures, mirror etc . Get help for OCD, not hairloss. Believe me you don’t want the OCD to develop or it will take your life.

You might also have bipolar though if you’re having wild mood swings, however you’re 13 so that’s hardly uncommon.

Last edited:

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have OCD. I’ve got OCD . You know full well you’re not balding but go through rituals, checks and seek validation from others . You read one of our comments and it puts your mind at ease for a few hours then you’re back at it - taking pictures, mirror etc . Get help for OCD, not hairloss. Believe me you don’t want the OCD to develop or it will take your life.

You might also have bipolar though if you’re having wild mood swings, however you’re 13 so that’s hardly uncommon.
What do you think about the pic tho

katalan33

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to do following:

1. See a dermatologist (says you are not balding)
2. See another dermatologist (in case you would still think you are balding)
3. Repeat this until one of the dermatologists recommend you to see a psychologist
4. See a psychologist

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to do following:

1. See a dermatologist (says you are not balding)
2. See another dermatologist (in case you would still think you are balding)
3. Repeat this until one of the dermatologists recommend you to see a psychologist
4. See a psychologist
So your certain I’m not balding or are you just saying it to be nice

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
tenor.gif