Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think it could be breakege from wet combing because I used to do it all the time and really hard so I stoped and I saw it was thicker after few weeks

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the last time, you are not balding YET. Baby hairs are completely normal. Having a widows peak is a genetic trait and you're born with it and it has nothing to do with going bald.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see a widows peak in that photo, your hair is much thinner in the old photo so it's hard to notice. If anything, I would say your hairline looks better now because your hair is thicker.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see a widows peak in that photo, your hair is much thinner in the old photo so it's hard to notice. If anything, I would say your hairline looks better now because your hair is thicker.
Yer my hair is really thick It’s hard to part

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
But do you think I should still go to a dermatologist, I only noticed my widows peak ever since I got a lineup and they shaved it off and it started growing back but it is slightly uneven so should I just go to make sure nothings going on

Last edited:

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You say I’m not balding but I think I am and I’m depressed and having suicidle thoughts knowing that do you guys think I’m really paranoid or something because I’m happy one minute that sad the next so I just really don’t know

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're having suicidal thoughts because you think you're balding (even though you're not) you need to see a doctor.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it thin on one corner and not the other and my hairline is un even
Not everyone has a perfect hairline. Just because you have a few gaps in your hairline and a few baby hairs, it doesn't mean you're balding. But I don't know why you're asking for an opinion if you're still gonna stay in denial. If you're really that worried and you're having suicidal thoughts just go see a dermatologist

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get that from? Baby hairs aren't the same as miniaturized hairs.