Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't know anymore, just go see a dermatologist.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alexander, see a dermatologist. Then you perhaps have peace of mind. There are many products in the development pipeline. Just monitor progress. Its good for you to know that you may have options.
But it is true that one can have hairloss as a teenager. It happened to me.

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chances of you balding at 13 are so low. From the photos you posted it is clear you have no balding or thinning.

It is NORMAL to have a un-even hairline and for it to be slightly less dense in the corners of your hairline.

You do not have traction alopecia. People who get that usually are girls who wear their hair super tight, guys who wear helmets extremely tight and that’s over a very long period of time. Combing your hair when it’s wet would have pretty much no effect on you.

You must listen to this, you have no hairloss and it is indeed something that is inside your mind.

What you need to now take note of is how you are feeling due to a worry of losing your hair. It is not rational to want to kill yourself over losing your hair, even if you were. I recommend you see a doctor to talk to about how you’re feeling. Being 13 your mind is going through huge changes and this includes worrying about things. Please take care of yourself and remember to enjoy your life.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely I wouldn't expect this in 13 year old. But seeing a dermatologist should be your priority. Don't be panic you will bece bald anytime soon .even if you start loosing hair 10 years from now ,we will have hairloss cure by that time. So no worries.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and after the dermatologist you could get some blood tests to see if you are deficient in anything. If it is still bothering you after ask your dermatologist if you can use a little minoxidil on your hairline.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No matter what any of us say you're still gonna be worried so seeing a dermatologist is your only option.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
13 ? gosh you look old for 13. But you're not balding, enjoy your life, leave us !

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt a dermatologist can convince you that you're not balding.

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
You honestly need to speak to a therapist or psychologist about this worry. You aren’t balding whatsoever.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
go to a dermatologist. please stop posting on this forum. you're driving yourself nuts.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're not balding . You're 13 - your hormones have barely turned on yet. What you probably do have by the sounds of it is OCD.