Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell one of them that you're most comfortable with and say its important. Or speak to a teacher at school or something that you're struggling with what you believe to be OCD.
I’ve told my mum and she understands a few weeks ago I have a crying breakout in middle of class and I spoke to my science teacher who had male pattern baldness and he was just talking about how a widows peak doesn’t mean your balding it’s genetic, so yer there is a teacher I can talk to

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys how can I fix my Bdd I think shaving my head is the first, and my barber gave me a sh*t haircut by shaving off my widows peak my bdd just gets worse

Yojimbo

My Regimen
Reaction score
.... There's no easy fix for body dismorphia. It's a long journey. But first things first, speak to your parents!! Make them understand how much this is affecting you! I can't believe a parent would shrug off the fact that their 13yo son doesn't want to leave the house.

Like someone else said earlier - if you don't get this sorted now, you're looking at a really sh*t teenage life. Stop talking to us and speak to your parents! Or make an appointment with your doctor yourself and go!!

I think one of your problems is you don't listen pal

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any advice on fixing bdd
you need to learn to be grateful for good things in your life.

Lets see, I will help you with this.

You're young, you live in a 1st world country. you're white. you don't have any physical disabilities. You're fit, You have money to spend on things, ect.

Its not that hard. Hair is nothing to worry about especially when your hair right now is fine.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you notice alit of hairs she'd when comibingbor brushing your hair? Your only 14 and if it's bothering you you may be balding. It'll only get worse the older you get too. I don't know what you want us to tell you. Most say your fine but you know better than anyone. Most likely you are if you think so

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you notice alit of hairs she'd when comibingbor brushing your hair? Your only 14 and if it's bothering you you may be balding. It'll only get worse the older you get too. I don't know what you want us to tell you. Most say your fine but you know better than anyone. Most likely you are if you think so
I don’t notice any shed

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his posts in other threads, his jsut trolling the living sh*t out of you all and ur going for it. He knows he ain't balding he just doesn't have anything to do.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his posts in other threads, his jsut trolling the living sh*t out of you all and ur going for it. He knows he ain't balding he just doesn't have anything to do.
What about this I don’t know if it’s my haircut but it look thinner

Attachments

• 53B5547E-7026-4153-BCF5-728AF11D7893.jpeg
    53B5547E-7026-4153-BCF5-728AF11D7893.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 190

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about this I don’t know if it’s my haircut but it look thinner

Kid if you’re trolling then whatever . But if you’re not , and geneuinly worried then I would stop while you’re ahead because people are going to start saying things you won’t want to hear .

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72 ban him.

He's gotten all the advice and reassurance everyone can offer him but it's falling on deaf ears. Either a troll or he has other issues - either way a hairloss forum isn't doing him any good.

Talk to your parents or a doctor...

You're 13. It's a Friday night. Go play fortnite, build a lemonade stand, play kick the can or do whatever kids do nowadays.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72 ban him.

He's gotten all the advice and reassurance everyone can offer him but it's falling on deaf ears. Either a troll or he has other issues - either way a hairloss forum isn't doing him any good.

Talk to your parents or a doctor...

You're 13. It's a Friday night. Go play fortnite, build a lemonade stand, play kick the can or do whatever kids do nowadays.
What do you think about that pic tho