Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72 ban him.

He's gotten all the advice and reassurance everyone can offer him but it's falling on deaf ears. Either a troll or he has other issues - either way a hairloss forum isn't doing him any good.

Talk to your parents or a doctor...

You're 13. It's a Friday night. Go play fortnite, build a lemonade stand, play kick the can or do whatever kids do nowadays.
I most likely have bdd i have all the symptoms but don’t you think that pic looks bad

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I most likely have bdd i have all the symptoms but don’t you think that pic looks bad
Yeah, bro you're balding. Your hair has drastically changed in the literal 24hours I told you your hair is fine....................................................................

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those little hairs might be the area that's on it's way out. You may follow your father's footsteps. At 14 over the next 4 years you'll be able to tell. This is when it'll kick into over drive from dht. Best of luck though

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those little hairs might be the area that's on it's way out. You may follow your father's footsteps. At 14 over the next 4 years you'll be able to tell. This is when it'll kick into over drive from dht. Best of luck though
Dude my life is over idc if anyone just says accept it because I can’t and I won’t

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude cmon I’m 14 this is so unfair I’m literally depressed I’m might end up killing my self because I’m way to young and how can I man up if I’m not a man
Your in the process of becoming one. Your still very young and have great hair. It doesn't look like your losing at all honestly. I went through that same thing when I was 15 I'm now 33 with the same hair and same worry's. Just got to live with your bdd.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your in the process of becoming one. Your still very young and have great hair. It doesn't look like your losing at all honestly. I went through that same thing when I was 15 I'm now 33 with the same hair and same worry's. Just got to live with your bdd.
It must have started lasted year when I was 13 what the barber shaved my hairline then I realised I had a bad hairline

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I keep going on this website even tho I’ve been told I’m not balding but I think I am I’m starting to really think something is wrong with me because it’s all I think about 24 7

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I keep going on this website even tho I’ve been told I’m not balding but I think I am I’m starting to really think something is wrong with me because it’s all I think about 24 7

Kid you have OCD . Go and get help . You have a mental illness .

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
But I don’t remember ever having a widows peak I realised I had one when I got a line up at the start of last year and I thought what is this v so I’m not to sure

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get seriously tired of idiots claiming people are trolling. I guranteed no one comes here to troll anybody. They have anxiety and worries over hirloss not to make anybody feel bad. So enough with that trolling non sense.