am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
so saf saying "no women will consider me becuase i live in rich parents home and dont live independantly"
is like a women saying

£no new man will want be becuase i have 2 kids£, or

"no man will want me becuase i am 6 foot tall and most men want smaller women".

its kinda a stupid aspect of dating, also i can find many yahoo articals where fat women ask if wieght is a dealbreaker for most guys, fact is IT TOTALLY IS A DEALBREAKER, but they live in a fantasy world where they just DONT GIVE A sh*t, they could easliy become 100x more marketable by caring about themselves but they just dont, at least there is a health issue for them.

living with parents isnt the same as being overwight for a girl, yet you claim i have this problem and i need to sort this and little/no women will take me seriously with this huge dating crutch i apear to have, which is worse than a women who is overwieght.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
well i refuse to live in a crummy apartment and work some lamey job so i can say "im independant", i just don't care, if a women doesn't like what im doing, fair enough, its her choice, but stop claiming that ALL women will hate this and its a HUGE dealbreaker.{/quote]

The point is that you dont live in a crummy apartment if you get yourself a job and work like a real man then you can get a decent house I have 2 of them!

HPM said:
fact ismmost will see how rich i am and drop their pants.

Dude its already been established that you are not rich!
Your mum has a nice house that is all.
We all have parents who own houses.
You dont have any money at all I dont know how you're going to even take a girl out unless your mum is giving you pocket money still.

HPM said:
i was also over exagerating there that i am saved with wigs/lifts, its just that im saved from the ugly girls with my hairpieces etc.

kitten heels, wiki pedia it, a kitten heel is 1 inch lift, steletoes are 3 inch lifts.

also if a girl doesnt like me for my lifestye that is one thing

1. lifestyle
2. looks
3. personality

so a girl not likeing me for one thing is ONE thing, like how i wont want to be with a women if she has 2 kids, or is fat, or some personality flaw.

Thats a shame because as a jobless poor excuse for a man, fat single moms are about all that will be in your league.
And your personality is directly linked to the lifestyle you are leading ie a manchild with no future plans and sense of responsibility this hardly makes for a dynamic personality in any prospective girlfreinds eyes. And since you're also unhappy with your looks then thats you royally fucked on all 3 aspects!

Now it very late and I really cant stay up all night pwning your *** I have to get some sleep.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok its almost 4 am here, thanks for pawning.

for the record i spend most of my time drinking beer alone and fapping over p**rn :woot:

well ill get who i will get, + my brother got a single mum in her early 20s, avg looking, he gave her all his money to make up for the fact that he is balding, short, overweight, desperate, 2/3 lays his entire life, that is HIS life.

maybe i dont want that, maybe that is what ill get, who knows.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also i do get money from mooching off the government.

i keep telling them i cant find work, and the job seekers allouncance gives me money, i never actually look for work, im just lieing to get more money for free.

i tend to blow this money on wigs

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

i keep telling them i cant find work, and the job seekers allouncance gives me money, i never actually look for work, im just lieing to get more money for free.

You are actually stealing money from hard working people like the me, mf-er :thumbdown2:

Rich and stealing money from taxpayers :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i need that money for my wigs.

you should head on to the dole to, about £250 a month

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
Google images "kitten heels". All that comes up is women's heels.

Wigs and ladies shoes, on the dole and living with his mother. Plus that charming personality. Ooh, what a catch.

He's not rich on 250 pounds per month and living in someone else's house.

I don't know whether to feel bad for you or not.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
if im not rich then how come i spent £6000 on dental veneers this year?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
Staying with your mum: I actually dont see it as a deal breaker --- although many many women will be put off by it. But, if a woman cant see the values of staying in a nice house, helping the single parent, its her loss. I'd rather my kids are taken care of by my mum, rather than a nanny, or be at daycare.
Plus, you end up saving ££££.

exactly, i'd like to help my mum out for things, and it will be a good enviroment, its really not a big deal, maybe if it was me, mum, dad, 3 brothers, small place, but in this case it really doesnt count imo.

the place is simmply oversized anyway, im sure my future gf will like this place, and not mind my mum is here to.

we'll see what happens.

slipy

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
HairPieceMan said:

You are actually stealing money from hard working people like the me, mf-er :thumbdown2:

Rich and stealing money from taxpayers :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2:

He should use that tax money on hookers or drugs, some fun shiz like that. i know i would.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lets see in summary,

Income : about £2500 a year from government handouts. But believes himself to be rich because his mum apparently has a nice house.

Lifestyle: Lives with his mother in her house like a teenager. Where she looks after him like a schoolkid. Has no job and no intention to accept adult responsibilities and change his current situation. Seemingly has no social life either. But somehow thinks he's somewhat of a catch. :shock:

Looks : 5'4" and wears a wig has multiple cosmetic procedures and wears lifts to make him look taller.

Attitude: Rates women in terms of their looks and wont settle for what he believes is'nt a respectable standard.

Wants: A woman to give up her life here (Job, freinds, family ect) in order to move to a third world country with him to act as his nurse/lover while he's bed bound recoving from having his legs surgicly broken to gain a extra 2" in height.

Yep I can see them beating a path to his (mothers) door for such an opportunity. :shakehead:

seb

Reaction score
You need too man-up,show some heart,and do something with your life.Obtain a career,get youre own place,and be someone in this world.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yep, that's pretty much me there!

plan to be like this (jobless,mooching off parents) for the rest of my life.

what about you, how much you earn/work a week, and where you live, how big a place etc.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also, what are your standards for women, would you accept a women with a child, and give the child your money, how many children , 1 or 2, what looks you go for etc.

also you slag off overwight single mums then slag off stay at home rich boys so what gives, why can't you let me be who i am, you dont go telling overwight women to loose weight ot be more marketable, stop making jabs at me claiming what i am doing is lame or whatever

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yep, that's pretty much me there!

plan to be like this (jobless,mooching off parents) for the rest of my life.

what about you, how much you earn/work a week, and where you live, how big a place etc. also, what are your standards for women, would you accept a women with a child, and give the child your money, how many children , 1 or 2, what looks you go for etc.

Lol at his attempts now to gain some ammunition against me, but since I have nothing to hide:

My income is about £28k a year gross, I own 2 houses one I live in and another I rent out.
My standards for women are whatever I like I dont care wether other people consider them a 5 or a 10 or whatever.
But since I'm pretty content with my situation and not interested in
a longterm partner it does'nt really matter to me.
All the women I've been with I would consider more attractive than me.
When 2 people do get together most dont view what each other brings to the table anyway. Most of my work colleagues live with women who earn more than they do, does that mean the woman is obviously a sucker for being with a man who earns less? Or they must be ugly and thats the only way they can get a man?

I'm sure most (normal) guys on here would agree if they found a woman they really liked and wanted to be with if she had a kid or even kid(s) they would happily accept that situation.

How a guy with no job no woman and no adult independance can criticse this is beyond me. :shakehead:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
why you own 2 houses?

also why not work less, just own one house, i dont see the point in working to obtain more houses/rooms.

this is my situation, i see no reason to work to have another place i live in or whatever.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
also you slag off overwight single mums then slag off stay at home rich boys so what gives, why can't you let me be who i am, you dont go telling overwight women to loose weight ot be more marketable, stop making jabs at me claiming what i am doing is lame or whatever

I did'nt slag off overweight single mums I simply said that they'd probably be more likely to see a guy like you as an acceptable partner, (since no average situation woman would).

And for the last time YOU are NOT rich. To be rich you have to have you're own money! You are on the dole.

And what you're doing is lame in the eyes of every grown up responsible independent adult.
I'm just stating the fact that in your current situation what you plan to do (ie find a attractive woman who will accept you and your lifestyle and go live in India with you for 6months while you have LL surgery). Is highly unlikely to say the least. :smack:

seb

Reaction score
As you get older,thus attaining more life and people experience,you come too the realisation that no-one really gets on with anybody.
HPM-If you want too live the way you are doing then that is up too you.I still think you are wasting your life,but the bottom line is I don't really give a s**t,its your life,I have my own demons too tackle and life too lead.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
why you own 2 houses?

also why not work less, just own one house, i dont see the point in working to obtain more houses/rooms.

this is my situation, i see no reason to work to have another place i live in or whatever.

:doh:
Its called financial security. I also have shares which are worth £10,000's. Thats what normal human beings do they earn money in order to better themselves and provide for their future.
I dont work alot anyway compared to most people, only 17days a month.

You'll find this out when your mum retires and sells your house and moves into a 2 bed bungalow so she can live of the equity from your current house. You really think she's going to stay there with you forever. Paying the upkeep on a big empty house into her old age?

Otherwise why does'nt every person in the country do what you do and stay living with their mother forever spending their days wanking over internet p**rn like a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.