am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

overit

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm about to graduate med school within the next 1 and half years, and
i have advanced hair loss, i'v been losing hair since 18, and i'm 24 now and i guess i'm not as good looking as i once was, but i'll be a doctor in a year and a half so in your eyes, would you regard me as a loser?
let me tell you a story here, none of my teachers at highschool had any beliefs in me, i once wanted to go on an outing to a medical school. but the teachers wouldn't allow me, because ''i wasn't good enough'' for most my teenage years i was always depressed there was always something bugging me at the time and it wasn't my hair, i'v achieved something in my life in most peoples eyes something i wasn't capable of doing. so i ask the question am i still a loser because i'm 24 and have advanced hair loss? the only people that ever believed in me were my folks and my brother who kept encouraging me, imagine if something happened to them you really think i'd give a flying f*** about having hair loss.
you whimps really got to get your head out of the sand, there are vaine women in the world who gives a f*** about them. you can never give up on life, if that was the case i wouldn't be in the position i'm currently in. have belief and stay posotive. hair loss isn't even a thing, no one is perfect.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i cant help but wonder... what if you didnt went to med school? would you consider yourself "a loser" than?..

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hmm makes me wonder how he found his way onto this site like the rest of us losers?

overit

Reaction score
Actually a friend told me about this place until recently he became depressed about losing hair and told me he comes here allot i can see why he's depressed looking at some of the negativity amongst the vast majority.
My life doesn't revolve around hair, i dont feel less of a man because i'm balding, i think if your going to live the best years of your life under a rock you may as well already die, and i honestly believe most of you take for granted the things you already have.

overit

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
i cant help but wonder... what if you didnt went to med school? would you consider yourself "a loser" than?..
it never happened. my attitude,mentality and the warm heart of my family allowed me to prevail, without them in my life i wouldn't be anywhere even if i had a whole head of hair life without them would NEVER be the same.

overit

Reaction score
i'v read some of your comments and you guys may as well die already, there's people who live under tyranny in North Korea and barely get a meal a day. and then theres you fuckers, complaining about your lack of hair in a social setting, i meet kid's on a weekly basis in the hospitals who have terminal cancer, and have death knocking on there door and then theres fags like yourself crying over hair.
grow some balls your life could be a hell of allot worse.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These kids - unlike us "fuckers" - are ill, clearly you can see the logic behind this... right "doctor" ?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ill make it easier on you "doctor", because judging by your attitude your "non-loserness" lost all its credibility... people suffer when they ill, hence they have a reason to suffer.. something happen to them, we suffer but allegedly nothing is wrong with us, we are mistreated mocked and rejected by women (and some men, but who cares what they think) due to something we have zero control over... if i lost a limb because i did something stupid on the road than i could live with that... but i lost a limb (my hair) and did nothing that led to it. its far worse in my eyes.

and btw, coming to a hairloss site, parading your doubtful academic achievements and calling people on the forum fuckers who deserve to die... kinda makes you a loser... to be more accurate - an idiot aswell

harlan1988

Reaction score
:agree:

Dude you can't even spell properly. What kind of doctor doesn't know basic grammar? Also, you have failed to make any valid points with the exception that everyone on this site is a negative nancy, contradictory much? You can go back to trolling other sites/finish downloading your p**rn now.

slipy

Reaction score
you guys seem to think English is first language in every country. lol who knows where he's from. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Someone, somewhere called you a looser and you vowed to get back at them and prove them wrong. I'll become a doctor... that will show them. That's the ticket.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
An MD and a loser???

Dude, get a life.. You have a long life in front of you. Get your head in order and you'll be fine.

You'll start making decent money and the ladies will be all over you. Your look don't matter, they will be after you.

I know it's not about the money and the ladies, but there is a feel good factor in there.

I sort of have a good career as well but I haven't managed to make any money yet. If I had money, I'd be chasing the girls all over the place.

seb

Reaction score
As you are a doctor,and I must say a highly intelligent one at that,perhaps you can solve our problem of hairloss so we are not losers anymore......

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
how would having money allow you to chase girls, can they see your money when you talk to them :dunno:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
how would having money allow you to chase girls, can they see your money when you talk to them :dunno:
they can see what you wear and what car you drive... and thats all the info they need to go home with you... and if you also have a nice apartment - case closed!

slipy

Reaction score
hey doctor, i remember time when i was scared of disease, dying and wanted to live as long as possible. Balding changed all that and i no longer care.

bishes in general don't like balding guys so you better make as much money you can from your md carrer and you'll have a chance with gold diggers (they will tolerate your baldness if you got cash) or prostitutes. :punk: :woot:

And did you know many cancer patients have mentioned the worst part of the whole experience being loosing hair due to chemo. they're dying from cancer but still care about hair that would grow back if they survived. :dunno:

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
overit said:
[...] but i'll be a doctor in a year and a half so in your eyes, would you regard me as a loser?
[...]

Definitely not a loser, then. I'm sure you worked very hard for it.

Doctors are the most highly regarded professionals anywhere in the world, so congratulations on your success.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
HairPieceMan said:
they can see what you wear and what car you drive... and thats all the info they need to go home with you... and if you also have a nice apartment - case closed!

this still doesnt apply when you meet girls in a bar or club, in my area no girl can see your car in the club, and + cars can look really cool and you can put a personal reg on it to make it seem expensive when in fact its a £3K car.

as far as clothes go well there relatively cheap.

i have money, live in a 4 bedroom/2 living room upper-middle class place, but this is useless in bar/club scene.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
Ori83 said:
HairPieceMan said:

this still doesnt apply when you meet girls in a bar or club, in my area no girl can see your car in the club, and + cars can look really cool and you can put a personal reg on it to make it seem expensive when in fact its a £3K car.

as far as clothes go well there relatively cheap.

i have money, live in a 4 bedroom/2 living room upper-middle class place, but this is useless in bar/club scene.

I think its pretty obvious that a guy wearing $400 worth of designer clothes and expensive watch/jewellery/aftershave (and is'nt afraid to get a few rounds in) is probably earning more than the guy in scruffy jeans and a t shirt who sits there nursing a beer all night.

I can always tell who's got money and who has'nt.

And the point is money gives you more freedom if your money is limited you have to choose wisely what to spend it on.

Ps What job do you do?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
tbh getting one great dress code outfit from top man or whatever worth $300 is pretty obtainable for anyone.

i don't work a job (or sometime i do basic work part time job), i just come from a rich family background (rich parents).

still sucks to be 5 4 though, its going to cost a lot of pain (and money of £7K) to get to 5 6 with LL, you should be happy you are 5 9, better position to be in imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.