am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok, i agree with that saf.

but what you implied earlier was just becuase of one lifestyle aspect of myself that no women would want me, or women with large problems would only want me, which imo is way too harshe.

lifestyle is one dating market value
same as personality
looks
etc.

its not everything you so claim, an avg looking woman wont outright refuse me because of this one aspect, shed probably expect us to move into our own place later on if it gets serisous, as i stated before, but i dont see why i ahve to move to my own place now to pre-empt this, imo a waste of time now.

i guess once im in a LTR ill move in with her to a rented apartment, if we break up ill move back in with parents, seems reasonable?

either case this is my choice, like how overwight women simply dont go on diet, its clearly her choice, same with fixing pre-mature male pattern baldness, im just not interested in leading a dating life with my balding self, or getting married balding in youth, the very idea of that is retarded

also im not shallow

im happy with
hot 9-10 women
good lookling 7-8
avg looking 5-6

anything below that i dont want, i also dont want a women with a kid, or i mnot that bothered but i dont want to give the kid my money, and i dont want to give the girl my money, or at least not A LOT of my money.

for female she can stay at my (mums) place for free, and get free food, when we move out on our own we will make our own money etc.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Otherwise why does'nt every person in the country do what you do and stay living with their mother forever spending their days wanking over internet p**rn like a teenager.

because not everyone is born into rich families, that's why, most people live in flats, not 4 bedroom/2 living room, 4 level gardens £300K home, especially if its just one child and one mother.

as i said before my college mates came round to my place and were shocked and commented "i have never seen a place like this before" , implying that all their friends they knew were never as rich as this, same with my brother wife same thing she said "i have never been in a house soo rich before", this was before she started to get lots of money form my brother for putting out, he is basically paying for her buying her affection, in fact my college mates even said if i was bald it didnt matter if you showed a women your place theyd be all over you, no mention of being "lame" because im living with mommy.

so yeah not every person is in my position so there you go.

my parents place is OVERSIZED for the occupants that live here. simple as, too many rooms for just 2 people.

now many if i lived with parents and it was half the size (2 bedrooms, 1 recep,1 garden), and i had a brother living here, then fine i take that, but i dont see how it applies in this case tbh and your previous picture of having 40+ rooms to be on the same level as an independent man that lives in a single bed apartment is laughable

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
s.a.f said:
Otherwise why does'nt every person in the country do what you do and stay living with their mother forever spending their days wanking over internet p**rn like a teenager.

because not everyone is born into rich families, that's why, most people live in flats, not 4 bedroom/2 living room, 4 level gardens £300K home, especially if its just one child and one mother.

as i said before my college mates came round to my place and were shocked and commented "i have never seen a place like this before" , implying that all their friends they knew were never as rich as this, same with my brother wife same thing she said "i have never been in a house soo rich before", this was before she started to get lots of money form my brother for putting out, he is basically paying for her buying her affection, in fact my college mates even said if i was bald it didnt matter if you showed a women your place theyd be all over you, no mention of being "lame" because im living with mommy.

so yeah not every person is in my position so there you go.

my parents place is OVERSIZED for the occupants that live here. simple as, too many rooms for just 2 people.

now many if i lived with parents and it was half the size (2 bedrooms, 1 recep,1 garden), and i had a brother living here, then fine i take that, but i dont see how it applies in this case tbh.
Trust me if a girl did go out with you she'd be embarrassed to tell her freinds that you were still living at home with your mum that just says my boyfeinds a mummies boy who cant support himself. And if she was in her 20's she'd probably have her own place so she'd prefer to stay there than live in your your mums house.

The majority of people in this country dont live in flats most live in average size houses but still practicly every adult wants to and does move out in their early 20's.
The desire for independance and to cut the apron strings far outweighs the fact that their new home is probably smaller than their parents.

I'd love to see this house that you claim will have girls all over you for. Because the average UK home is over £200k these days. Even 2 bed starter homes these days have multiple bathrooms ensuites and conservatories. The average 2 bed town house in central London is way more than that, so to have that effect you'res would have to be be worth well over £half a million or a million to be impressive. There are literally 100's of houses in my area worth that much. And my area is'nt considered posh most of the people living there are working/middle class.
Even then thats just a nice house nothing to change a girls mind over.
And the obvious fact still remains (as pointed out by a woman on here) that its not even YOUR house.[/quote]

HPM said:
your previous picture of having 40+ rooms to be on the same level as an independent man that lives in a single bed apartment is laughable

Except thats not what I said. I said you'd have to have a house like that in order for it to make women want to be with you for your house. Not to be on a par with a independant guy.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
here is the house

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XE03Q2IG

excuse the project dundee txt file, i was planning to get some Pickup people to live in my place for free and pickup girls for me and bring them back to my place.

the pictures dont include the loft and the inside of the double garage.

i will throw parties at my place, and get the local cheerleading squad in, they will fall for me immidiately, having hair will help, muscles to(as per ccs standard)

lol @ avg 2 bed homes having conservatories and comparing central london to other parts of the UK, london is well known for being twice the price as anywhere else, what a retarded comparison.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
so HPM, i'm curious wat kind of personality do you have? what do your friends describe you as, personality is a huge way to get girls, f*ck looks for just one second man

well im shy etc, but my personality is fine.

also i wish saf would stop treating me as some crazed wacko that is self obsessed about the way he looks, i just dont want to be bald in my youth, that's all, its not that big a deal, and i would like to be a little taller, thats it.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also i plan to make my primary game luring women with my home/money, throwing parties and stuff, the club thing will be secondary to this.

i think im rich enough for 3somes.

the girls can stay in my house for free and get food.

+ quik mocking my methods, my brother is PAYING for sex for his wife, fact is i dont want that, if im paranoid about my hair loss and i fix it by paying £500 a year by glueing hair to my head to improve my chances, fair enough, don't judge me.

also my bro was very against me wearing, maybe because he knows he has been beta-fied due to hairloss and she demanded himm money (ranking up to £50,000 in the space of 7 years) to make up for it, in which he did.

we had a huge argument over it, obviously he was very emotional about HIM being a loser with the ladies and him knowing it and him not likely me actually having a chance to date women WITHOUT paying large sums of money to get a girl to like me.

the argument got to the point of ridicoulness, he started comparing hairloss to shoe size and weight and i shouldn't change who i am etc.

he then went on to state how HE isn't wearing hair and that he knows someone who is bald at 19 or whatever therefore its ok to be bald or balding in your 20s.

you should have heard the argument, it was very emotional, obviously he knows he's been fucked with hair loss for girls, first gf a deacde older than him below avg looks, didnt care much about him, 2nd gf avg looks, didnt care much for him until she saw how much money he had, him paying her for sex approx £20,000 a year (only method he knows to get girls to like him), raising alpha male child he doesnt really love pretending its his own, sex life over, towel thrown in, do they even have passionate love making especailly since she is avg looks and is 2 inches taller than him, seems a mismatch, how can he be so sure he wants to spend his life with this women after only having 2 lays his entire life, sounds more like she was the only woman that stuck around provided he gave money therefore he is the women for him for life.

that is poor long term mate selection, 2/3 lays in whole life and staying with one of them reason being because she is the only one that would stick around via money, without money she woulnd't give a crap.

there are lots of guys on dating forums that have had 20/30 lays in there 20s and they are NOT paying for sex at this level. they are not massively balding though, it almost seems like almost everyone ISN'T balding in 20s/30s by looking at fb profiles, or even one time i headed into fat sams, a local club and all i saw were hair men all over the place, there was maybe 4 bald guys out of 300 men with hair, that was a club of course but this represents to dating enviroment we are subjected to and of course this affects my opinio and outlook of dating life.

its also heartbreaking to know that x gf from the past wouldn't like me bald, i had an x gf at 17 but we didnt sleep together it was jsut high school pretend dating if you get me, but if she saw me bald she would reject me, with hair i look good/the same and we could get together, without hair that dream is shattered.

Nene

Reaction score
Hairpieceman, what you're doing is ridiculous. I think the real problem here is not that you live home, but that you don't have a damn job. Even if you didn't need the money, which it seems you could still use it, don't you want to do something with your damn life? Being unemployed is terrible, I was unemployed for a year and felt worthless. Don't you want to do find a career so that you can do something you find interesting? Or God forbid help other people with your work? If you have no job, of course you will walk around all day sulking, you have nothing to keep you busy or give you a sense of self worth! Go get yourself a job! You'll feel so much better. If you try to get a job later in life, all employers will want to know why you have no work history. They will consider you lazy when they realize you just chose not to work, and it will make finding a job harder

As for living home, you should want to be independent. I'm 27 and I live home also, however it isn't something I am proud of, or something I intend to do forever. If living in a house with your parents is justified b/c it is worth 300,000 lbs, I could stay with my parents in their $1,000,000 house, 10 minutes away from New York City. However, I am here because I am saving money while I attend law school. When I graduate next year I will move out.

Get a job and get some damn ambition.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
that's good nene, you have a lot of money but ambition for independance.

I, however have no backbone, no independance, im leechy mcleech, i want to live like a lazy rockstar that does no work and gets parties at his place, and brings girls to his room for casual sex with no kids ever.

this is my dream, i am living the dream, its just without the girls atm.

i will make more contact with the females in the club, i will live like a king soon.

so basically i want to become

THE ALPHA MALE

1. insemenate females 50-100 in lifetime
2. never marry
3. never work (working is for poor people that have no money)
4. never have kids if it affects lifestyle (so i can have kid but only if the girl gets a beta male to raise my alpha kid)
5. passionate love making with his full head of hair

the direct opposite of my brother

THE BETA MALE

1. has begging sex and only gets a small amount of females 2-5 in lifetime
2. marries quik
3. gives her money
4. works 50 hours a week becuase he sucks
5. looks after alpha male kids not his own that he truly doesnt "love"
6. probably has to beg his wife for sex once a week with his balding self
7. staying with the same girl even into 40s/50s/60s when girls become super unnattractive.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i'll let you know how my party will get on at my rich home

the girls will comment

"whos place is this"

translation

"whos c*** do i suck"

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Your parents should kick your lazy and spoiled *** out of their house when you're 18 or NOW if you already are and then write you out of their will.

seb

Reaction score
You will never be any kind of male.A real man has integrity,character,resolve,toughness,bottle,heart,self-awareness,and a backbone.None of those traits of which you have.
What a deadbeat! :jackit:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i have money, money cancels out all.

i will prove it to you with my up coming party in january.

seb

Reaction score
Money means f**k all,just a piece of man-made paper.You are soul less,worthless,and a fraud,an embarrassment too yourself and your family.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
read david m buss on evolution of desire, money certainly isn't worthless to women, in fact it is the primary motivator.

just you wait, this party im going to have will be my ticket into females.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I like to report a hijacking.......................................................................... :whistle:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
read david m buss on evolution of desire, money certainly isn't worthless to women, in fact it is the primary motivator.

just you wait, this party im going to have will be my ticket into females.

Lol
Lol
Lol

HPM getting a good job and education signifies that you are intelligent, educated, financially independent (and no inheriting a large sum does not signify this). All of this will make you a well rounded individual and attractive.

If you think living off your parents is alpha, you are deluded. Alpha males are guys who go out there and claim a stake in this world. They also gain respect from their peers due to career accomplishments and so forth.

barcafan

Reaction score
this guy has latent serial killer written all over him. but this is such an obvious troll. IM TORN HERE

i also read this thread backwards

seb

Reaction score
He is not a troll,he is mentally deficient...the worlds full of retards.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Who's looking forward to gatecrashing HPM's party? If his mums hot I'm calling dibs on her now since she's going to be the only female there.

LOL at "Living like a rock star" yeah if that rock star is Rebbeca Black.
just how much pocket money does your mum give you? The only women who would open their legs to live in that typical middle class semi (even if it was yours not your mums) are on the mail order bride websites.

Its like claiming I could get pu55y if dad drives a Merc. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.