am i a loser, i'm about to graduate from medschool and i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you are just another peasant, pissed off at my cushy lifestyle.

you claim to come from a upper-middle class background, but its all lies and you secretly envy my lifestyle, just as short guys envy tall guys, bald guys to guys with hair.

i know you want my lifestyle, but you never obtain it, PEASANT.

now i will retire to my conservatory, drink wine and laugh at commoners that have to work for food and shelter.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes thats right I can only hope to be on the dole someday. :whistle:
Me having 2 houses compared to your 0 houses.
Clearly your wealth did'nt extend to private education.

Ps I'm working class as I actually work. I cant wait to see how well you're doing in 10 yrs time I wonder how far your mums pocket money will get you with the women then.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
working = lame.

i live as a king, bring girls to my place, they put out, simple as.

enjoy your working life

CHUM...PAH

check these out
url]

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
working = lame.

i live as a king, bring girls to my place, they put out, simple as.

enjoy your working life

CHUM...PAH

check these out

my conservatory and triple back garden, where i live and mock people like you (peasants)

s.a.f

Reaction score
No thats your prison of virginity and fail.

Anyway seriously do you class that as impressive? :shock:

I have my own cash I dont have to ask my mummy for pocket money.

What happens when your mum dies and you're left as a 45 yr old man who cant wipe his own ***?

seb

Reaction score
HPM-You haven't appeared in the only way is essex/made in chelsea have you?

s.a.f

Reaction score
He has'nt appeared anywhere. He sits in his mums house all day daydreaming about not being such a loser.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
my home that i bring the cheerleaders to.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yeah, my home of failing with women, ok buddy, SURE!

for the record i HAVE had women interested in me before, a hot girl made her moves on me for my money when I was 17.

and as i said all my college friends said this place is a babe magnet, and also no my college friends do not have conservatories, you make it out lie its normal for people to have conservatories and all this family wealth stuff is rubbish and wont work or all girls will hate me unless i live in a crumy flat like you.

lets see a pic of where you stay, it wont be a home, it will be a flat of lamety.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah but it'll be MY flat (House actually) of Lamety not my mums.

Yours is'nt even detached! I cant see the women (cheerleaders?)queing up outside either. :whistle:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no doubt you will claim its still better than my lifestyle, and that women will be repulsed by my lifestyle and worship yours over mine.

BULLSHIT.

that's like saying women aren't attracted to jack osborne because he was born into fame and want ozzy osborne cause his fame comes from him.

fame/wealth are the same thing, really in my -limited- experience with women i'd say women really DO love my family home, and want me for my money.

my experience of women has been

one hot girl into me for my money
my bros gf (now wife) commenting on how rich we are and how she is impressed and has never been in a place like this before, this was before my brother made her rich with our money (there was no mention of how lame it was it was a family home), not that her opinion counts, but she did have that "must get in here and dig for gold" look about her.
college friends stating that this place is a babe magnet.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
your house sucks compared to my place.

i am 10x the catch you are, in terms of

1.wealth
2. looks
3. personality.

im going to speak to my mum about a penis enlargement, she payed for my £5K hair transplant from FUEClinics, she also payed for my £6K dental veneers last year, and for my £3K laser eye surgery

a penis enlargment is £5K , so she will pay for that, then my c*** will be bigger.

i am also considering a nose job, neil strauss considered one to, my nose is similarish to his but not as bad. it does bug me sometimes.

that and the LL when im 30.

s.a.f

Reaction score
How come you never got any pussy then? :whistle:
And are you really comparing your situation - A nobody living in his mums nice middle class house. To Jack Osbourne a famous tv celebrity with world famous parents worth well over $100m. And only golddiggers are intrested in Jack Osbourne.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
no £300,000 homes are not standard, check your class systems, working, middle, upper, this is not standard.

on the housing market i see homes ranging from 50-500k

id say anything above 500k is ridiculous hardly anyone will live there unless its a HUGE family of some kind

id say standard is maybe 100K-150K

this is 300K

check any property market home.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Aha he's given up now and is trying to make out he's just trolling us.

BYE BYE mummies boy time to start another profile.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
no £300,000 homes are not standard, check your class systems, working, middle, upper, this is not standard.

id say anything above 500k is ridiculous hardly anyone will live there unless its a HUGE family of some kind

this is 300K

Leave the housing market discussions to us who are actual homeowners. Your House is average middle class.

cuebald

Reaction score
any girl you take home to your nice house will only be thinking of some handsome NW1 while she's shagging you anyway
i'd rather be a handsome NW1 in a bad flat than a NW6 in a nice house (not that i have either)

also HPM i didn't know you had a hair transplant?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
the most expensive house on this market near my place is £500K

http://www.tspc.co.uk/details.asp?id=100465

looking at the rest they go form 50- 500K

i do not see a 300K home as being common place.

id say its on the 7/10 upper limit of homes.

what about my college friends that live in flats that said "i have never been in a home like this before" are you saying they are all dirt poor and this is standard affair.

why not show us your place saf?

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

this is 300K

http://www.themovechannel.com/news/f63c91de-e34b/

Here you go predictions for next year are for prices of the average house to DROP to £225k.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
cuebald said:
any girl you take home to your nice house will only be thinking of some handsome NW1 while she's shagging you anyway
i'd rather be a handsome NW1 in a bad flat than a NW6 in a nice house (not that i have either)

also HPM i didn't know you had a hair transplant?

agreed, that is why im weariing wigs.

i got a £5K fue to see how my density would fair, it looked rubbish so im sticking with the wigs.

i dont wish to discuss hair transplants, i love my hairpieces and i am 100% comfortable with them.

but i agree cueball, on dating scene id rather be poorer and be NW1 than rich and massievely balding, i think most men would assume the NW1 is going to get more pussy than a NW5 rich guy.

im glad you hold that opinion, saf still lives in fantasy worlds where NW6 5 3 doctors get more female attention so long as they have a good attitude/social life than NW1 6 ft tall studs

also saf the whole market will change everythign drops, so then instead of 50-500K it will be 35-350K, this sh*t happens every 5 years.

relative , it doesnt change.

Status
Not open for further replies.