All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
no side effects to report,i now use it with spirtus 95% alcohol and ppg and onje drop fo aloe gel

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one to do this experiment:

taking RU morning and evening, 200 mg each time.

el_duterino

Reaction score
too much RU.

you should work on the vehicle instead, need to use more PG and DMI.

RU will only prevent further hairloss..no need to over-do it.

Its like brushing teeth will prevent teeth from falling (so to speak)..no use brushing your teeth 10 times day since 3 times a day does the same thing

Hoppi

Reaction score
el_duterino said:
too much RU.

you should work on the vehicle instead, need to use more PG and DMI.

RU will only prevent further hairloss..no need to over-do it.

Its like brushing teeth will prevent teeth from falling (so to speak)..no use brushing your teeth 10 times day since 3 times a day does the same thing

haha very well put :)

And sorry to revive a thread that's been quiet for a bit lol

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Id love to try this but so hard to get the vehicle :(

Whould it be good at all to mix 50mg Ru in 2 ML dr lee's 2% liquid spironolactone? Its ingredients are:
2% Spironolactone (20mg spironolactone /mL) in a liquid base of 50% ethyl alcohol, 30% propylene glycol, 20% water
With a 20 - 25 min dissolving time or something before applying

Possible to use a 60% alcohol + PG at a 3/1 ratio? I cant order any higer percentage as it is threated as f*****g narcotics by cops and customs and if it get stopped there id be in trouble... Risky to rely on homebrewers aswell as i cant know its pure enough

Hoppi

Reaction score
RU in spironolactone sounds pretty potent but is proooobably expensive and unnecessary lol

Do you really think it might be hard to get pure ethanol? I never thought of that..

PG is readily available even on ebay so that's nice and easy :)

el_duterino

Reaction score
i use the Polmos polish rectified spirit (96%) found in liquor stores or online.

try to order online or have someone send it overseas.

you can also look online for ethyl alcohol or pure/medical (but non drinkable) ethanol in drugstores etc..

some people ordered USP ethanol from medical supplies sources

RU does not mix with water very well so don't use a liquid with water

ispropyl alcohol also works, but is a bit harsh on the scalp

Hoppi

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info! Erm, where could I get hold of maybe 2 or 3 weeks of RU and is that enough to see results? I don't want to buy too much too fast... >.<

el_duterino

Reaction score
if you are the kind of guy who saw results from finasteride/dutasteride in 3 weeks (reduced shedding, increased thickness) then you might, but realistically you want to give it 3 months at least.

it all depends on how well your hair can react to the lack of androgen stimulation.

There is no doubt that RU is the best hairloss drug because it blocks both DHT and testosterone , so this will make it more effective at areas where testosterone molecules action on the AR may happen, such as the hairline.

IF you took finasteride recently and saw some sort of positive results, then you will be very happy with RU's results.

Hoppi

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
That's good to hear. I saw hair loss reduction to nil inside of a week on finasteride. Felt libido reduction within severel days though. We'll see!

Anyone know how long the order takes to arrive?

Monty, owner of the most blatantly androgen-driven male pattern baldness that HairLossTalk.com has ever seen xD

oh btw, you don't do any dietary things or anything that may affect sex hormone levels do you? I was just mentioning green tea in another thread... I swear IMO that stuff is like male hair poison... lol

Anyway, yeah lol :)

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey i was using the FE RU,i also got somefromthe other supplier k******,the first bottle i got had a lot of rocks in it maybe because it stayed long time in customs,they replaced it and the other one was very white powder,but doesnt seem to be effective because i started thinning and shedding,

anyone experienced something like this?

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
some hairs got thin and shed,around my hairline it hickened and then i saw little hairs popping,i also had some eerection problem,and other stuff,no doubt it was efficient

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
baroudeur said:
some hairs got thin and shed,around my hairline it hickened and then i saw little hairs popping,i also had some eerection problem,and other stuff,no doubt it was efficient

How much ru and which kind where you using ?

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
the FE one,in fact iam no longer sure how much i used because the sale i had was not tare,i know i used a lot probably and i also had soms sexual side effects

the one from the other supplier is not efficient even if u use up to 300mg twice a day

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did you buy straight from the "other" supplier baroudeur?
Or did you buy it from someone else?

Also when you were using the FE stuff were you using it once or twice per day?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
baroudeur said:
the FE one,in fact iam no longer sure how much i used because the sale i had was not tare,i know i used a lot probably and i also had soms sexual side effects

the one from the other supplier is not efficient even if u use up to 300mg twice a day

what do you mean by the other supplier being "not efficient" ? The report indicated it was 99% pure RU.

baroudeur

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
baroudeur said:

what do you mean by the other supplier being "not efficient" ? The report indicated it was 99% pure RU.

sry just saw your reply,so i got mine around june,and did someone got same period and it was good?
first time it was stuck in customs for a lonng time,second time i got it like 9 days after shiping date,it was shippeda friday and got it the monday,the bottle was a bit broken but i tought it xwas good because it was white,while the first one was dark brown with little rocks

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
baroudeur said:
lakota said:
baroudeur said:

sry just saw your reply,so i got mine around june,and did someone got same period and it was good?
first time it was stuck in customs for a lonng time,second time i got it like 9 days after shiping date,it was shippeda friday and got it the monday,the bottle was a bit broken but i tought it xwas good because it was white,while the first one was dark brown with little rocks

ohh, I gotcha...may want to give the Canadien Co. a try, no glass vials, it comes in a pharmacy bottle, white plastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.