All 5mg Oral Minoxidil Users, Please Read

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
man if someone could know how much goes systemic with 1.25 mg oral against 3 ml topical that would save my life.
topical minoxidil is a fkcing burden. taking a pill instead would change my life .
But with the topical i get dark circle/ hypertrichosis/ all side... i hope oral wouldn't be worse

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These small hairs have appeared over the last month or two they’re getting longer, prior to starting oral minoxidil these weren’t here.

do you think they will darken and become terminal hairs or even baby hairs along hairline??
Do you dermaroll?

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To anyone thinking about taking oral min. Look at most of the users in this thread. Starting dosage is around 5mg up to 15mg some users. For anyone thinking to start i would start on anything less than 2.5mg a day. If you think your less likely to get sides then jump in at 5mg. 1.25mg and all this is a waste of time imo. That was the dosage for females. Males all started at 5mg.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am fcking scared of oral minoxidil bro. And i take dutasteride pill like candy...
I am so depressed man, topical minoxidil is pure sh*t... My hair is thinning badly despite being on 4 ml- 5 ml topical min + duta.
Maybe 1 mg oral min is safer than topical min ? and with better hair result.
I tried oral min few times before bed and i had anxiety to sleep...
Take 3g of glycine before u sleep to get rid of anxiety, I take oral min 5mg all good

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am fcking scared of oral minoxidil bro. And i take dutasteride pill like candy...
I am so depressed man, topical minoxidil is pure sh*t... My hair is thinning badly despite being on 4 ml- 5 ml topical min + duta.
Maybe 1 mg oral min is safer than topical min ? and with better hair result.
I tried oral min few times before bed and i had anxiety to sleep...
Can u pm me hair pics ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro that was like fast heartbeat. Not normal. I will take it during the day to avoid this. Biut i am damned scared to get even worse side ( dark circle even worse / puffy upper eyelid/ and water retention weight gain).
f*** man duta is pure bullshit and topical mino is the devil!!! ruining my lie with this topical bullshit. I will switch to oral to feel free again

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro that was like fast heartbeat. Not normal. I will take it during the day to avoid this. Biut i am damned scared to get even worse side ( dark circle even worse / puffy upper eyelid/ and water retention weight gain).
f*** man duta is pure bullshit and topical mino is the devil!!! ruining my lie with this topical bullshit. I will switch to oral to feel free again
After 1 month the fast heartbeats dissappeared for me

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
My results from my regimen, I base my results of my identical brother (twin). We both took a lot of steroids from the age of 17- about 22. I fought against hairloss and he did not. These picture are not in order, my twin brother is in the blue tshirt.

same genetics but I used dht blockers.
View attachment 146040View attachment 146044

Do you have any before pics? Your hair looks perfect.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how you guys stay on oral minoxidil. That stuff makes me so fatigued and my eye bags are legit insane. No diuretic could even help me

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know how you guys stay on oral minoxidil. That stuff makes me so fatigued and my eye bags are legit insane. No diuretic could even help me

What dosage were you taking? other than water retention i get no sides, what diuretic were you using?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
What dosage were you taking? other than water retention i get no sides, what diuretic were you using?

2.5 twice a day for like five months and I used it with lasix(furosemide). Felt like garbage, looked worse so I dropped to 2.5 once a day and lost all gains I had which were very significant. I actually would scrunch my forehead and feel all the fluid in it. I must be the most sensitive person to that stuff or something..

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My results from my regimen, I base my results of my identical brother (twin). We both took a lot of steroids from the age of 17- about 22. I fought against hairloss and he did not. These picture are not in order, my twin brother is in the blue tshirt.

same genetics but I used dht blockers.
View attachment 146040View attachment 146044
Has it only got better within the last 5mths or has Avodart done the hard work?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any before pics? Your hair looks perfect.

I do mate I have them on my other phone, this is my hair pre - avodart. When I started loosing ground on finasteride. Prior to this is had temple lose and overall thinning. I will get the imagines bro

Attachments

• CB8FA568-B5DF-42B5-9884-C8DA5C53A6C9.jpeg
    CB8FA568-B5DF-42B5-9884-C8DA5C53A6C9.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 220