All 5mg Oral Minoxidil Users, Please Read

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spirno Used with minoxidil will definitely make the effects of minoxidil superior. Also dust and finasteride spike your test levels not by much but spirno works as an androgen antagonist. It doesn’t directly lower test levels it blocks the receptor. It’s also weak in comparison to other Ar blockers. I wouldn’t suggest using this unless your fully aware of the side effects it has on you.
How do you get it bro? Can we get it on prescription here in Aus? Is it a liquid or tablet?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get it bro? Can we get it on prescription here in Aus? Is it a liquid or tablet?

I get mines from inhouse pharmacy mate. It’s a tablet for, It’s available as a topical cream. I think it’s pretty useless topically, or from what I’ve read. Maybe do some research on what it’s going to do to your body and decide from there if it’s for you bro. There is a couple of threads on here from a few years ago “Americanhairline” “jgray” who got remarkable gains - even full hairline growth!

how bad is your hairloss mate?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get mines from inhouse pharmacy mate. It’s a tablet for, It’s available as a topical cream. I think it’s pretty useless topically, or from what I’ve read. Maybe do some research on what it’s going to do to your body and decide from there if it’s for you bro. There is a couple of threads on here from a few years ago “Americanhairline” “jgray” who got remarkable gains - even full hairline growth!

Topically to work well it needs microneedling

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not too bad but not really seeing much hairline growth.

Whats the sides on it?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not too bad but not really seeing much hairline growth.

Whats the sides on it?

gyno, dehydration, loss of weight, irregular heart beat, leg cramps(I get these) muscle aches(also I get) they’re all bad but the worst is high potassium levels, this can cause death in serious cases mate.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gyno, dehydration, loss of weight, irregular heart beat, leg cramps(I get these) muscle aches(also I get) they’re all bad but the worst is high potassium levels, this can cause death in serious cases mate.
Yeah sounds pretty heavy. Ill have to look into it more.

I wouldnt say im completely happy with what im seeing from finasteride and oral minoxidil so might be another option.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sounds pretty heavy. Ill have to look into it more.

I wouldnt say im completely happy with what im seeing from finasteride and oral minoxidil so might be another option.

how long are u on each? Are u getting the hairs along the hairline and between the eyes and side of hair from oral minoxidil?

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long are u on each? Are u getting the hairs along the hairline and between the eyes and side of hair from oral minoxidil?
1 year 8 months on finasteride and 8 months on oral minoxidil.

Yeah i am a bit but not as much as you i would say. Im trying to dermaroll to see if that increases it

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 year 8 months on finasteride and 8 months on oral minoxidil.

Yeah i am a bit but not as much as you i would say. Im trying to dermaroll to see if that increases it

If you’re tolerating the sides from oral minoxidil, why not try bumping it up 5mg? I took 20mg today heart palpitations back again. Going to try this for 3 months.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re tolerating the sides from oral minoxidil, why not try bumping it up 5mg? I took 20mg today heart palpitations back again. Going to try this for 3 months.
Yeah im on 5mg now for the last couple months. See how it goes.

20mg thats pretty wild lol what was you on before?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah im on 5mg now for the last couple months. See how it goes.

20mg thats pretty wild lol what was you on before?

What about 10mg? See how you go bro?

month 1 - 5mg
Month 2-10mg
Month 3/5 15mg
Month 5-6 20mg (now)

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about 10mg? See how you go bro?

month 1 - 5mg
Month 2-10mg
Month 3/5 15mg
Month 5-6 20mg (now)
Yeah i think i might try 2x 5mg a day.

Your not leaving much time on each dosage. Do you think your properly trialing each? Like do atleast 2 months on each dosage and see how you go. 20mg seems really high bro

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i think i might try 2x 5mg a day.

Your not leaving much time on each dosage. Do you think your properly trialing each? Like do atleast 2 months on each dosage and see how you go. 20mg seems really high bro

yeah even 5mg a day work up to 5 mg x 2 daily. It’s entirely up to you bro, hopefully a little more gives you that growth mate! 20mg is probably too much.. once I get desired hairline growth I think I can maintain with 10mg or even 5mg hopefully.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah even 5mg a day work up to 5 mg x 2 daily. It’s entirely up to you bro, hopefully a little more gives you that growth mate! 20mg is probably too much.. once I get desired hairline growth I think I can maintain with 10mg or even 5mg hopefully.
Bro same as me. I just want temple and hairline growth. Have you noticed spironolactone making a significant difference along the hairline? Can you upload a hairline pic.

Also have you noticed much improvement from 5mg minoxidil to 20mg?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro same as me. I just want temple and hairline growth. Have you noticed spironolactone making a significant difference along the hairline? Can you upload a hairline pic.

Also have you noticed much improvement from 5mg minoxidil to 20mg?

I hate my hairline mate honestly I’m so self conscious about it!! No results from spironolactone, it’s been 3 weeks maybe I’ll have a good idea around month 6 if it’s helping or not.

ok here is my hairline in different lighting, kinda different angles. Man I hate showing it haha.

Attachments

• 669374A3-E7E4-4099-8F90-26071F0CC690.png
    669374A3-E7E4-4099-8F90-26071F0CC690.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 226
  • BEEE8B5F-C76A-46AB-84B7-1F294F45A06B.png
    BEEE8B5F-C76A-46AB-84B7-1F294F45A06B.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 87192690-CDC9-49A3-A912-83317604C0C4.png
    87192690-CDC9-49A3-A912-83317604C0C4.png
    458.5 KB · Views: 242

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate my hairline mate honestly I’m so self conscious about it!! No results from spironolactone, it’s been 3 weeks maybe I’ll have a good idea around month 6 if it’s helping or not.

ok here is my hairline in different lighting, kinda different angles. Man I hate showing it haha.
Ah yeah need atleast 6 months to evaluate. Still very early.

Your hairline looks good mate. Its pretty straight. What dont you like?

A lot of people on here be jealous of what you got. You got decent haircut as well i like it lol.

Maybe you could upload a close up pic to show the little hairs along the hairline you was saying about.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro

bro you are Norwood 0 ... did you used topical minoxidil before oral? i will definitely give oral a try at 1.25 mg but the side are fkcing scary. But my hairline is on the Norwood 3 area and my mid scalp is diffusing a lot... I hope oral minoxidil will help the diffuse thinning ( my main concern). Alos i don't handle anymore the flaking and the fact that i have to wash my hair daily with topical minoxidil
My hair are incredibly dry, before hair loss i washed it like once a week ( or every 10 days) , but with the topical sh*t i get flaking which looks disgusting so i have to wash it and it cause my difuse thinning.. f*** i am so desesperate right now.. why the fkcing propecia and duta can't work on their own for me. f*** minoxidil topical is the worst drug on earth brah , i wish i never started it

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

You need a psychiatrist not Minoxodil.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha they have got a point mate. I think you gone a bit nuts if you think theres anything wrong with your hairline. It looks near perfectly straight.

Upload a photo of you holding your hair back and maybe we can see some sort of reccession a bit because the photos you uploaded make it look really good.